North East Buses
What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What has amused you/made you laugh today? (/showthread.php?tid=1674)

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Dan - 01 Mar 2016

(01 Mar 2016, 8:30 pm)Jimmi I find it more laughable that the branding covers the side destination screen.
[Image: b6592ffbbe1df8db82dd9598e4fd1570.jpg]

Be sorted by Monday, man!

The others have all had that part of the branding cut off now.

6301 is the one which was most recently branded, which is why that hasn't been done yet.

(01 Mar 2016, 8:33 pm)S813 FVK Where?

The internal branding next to one of the power sockets.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - omnicity4659 - 01 Mar 2016

This is the sticker that's upside down. And it's throughout the top deck under all tables bar one when I doubled checked. The correct one is the second or third table on the nearside heading to the rear of the vehicle.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - DanPicken - 01 Mar 2016

(01 Mar 2016, 8:35 pm)Dan Be sorted by Monday, man!

The others have all had that part of the branding cut off now.

6301 is the one which was most recently branded, which is why that hasn't been done yet.

The internal branding next to one of the power sockets.

Is 6302 still missing front branding?

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Dan - 01 Mar 2016

(01 Mar 2016, 8:36 pm)DanPicken Is 6302 still missing front branding?

Yes, the logo needs to be added to the front of the bus on 6302 still.

6306 and 6307 have yet to be branded, so there's obviously going to be an opportunity for this to be added prior to the vehicles entering service.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - BusLoverMum - 01 Mar 2016

(01 Mar 2016, 8:35 pm)GX03 SVC This is the sticker that's upside down. And it's throughout the top deck under all tables bar one when I doubled checked. The correct one is the second or third table on the nearside heading to the rear of the vehicle.

i suppose it looks the right way up if you're leaning with your head upside down, under the table Big Grin

What has amused you/made you laugh today? - James101 - 03 Mar 2016

[Image: ce53101aa597c205c096c0b7d2aa5e06.jpg]

No bloody wonder passenger numbers are falling when you change the times every week!

Ladies & gentlemen I present to you First Potteries....whatever Arriva or GNE can mess up, First can do it better!

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Andreos1 - 03 Mar 2016

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35706377

Where will the Canadians flee to when they find out their next door neighbour could be a yank?
Trump might need to build a wall in the north to stop his countrymen leavibg en masse!

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Chris - 03 Mar 2016

The very chirpy driver of my number 6 yesterday.  T'was the 17:02 ish from MetroCentre to Newcastle.

Not content with a nod or a wave whenever he passed an oncoming bus, he launched a full on military grade salute.  Each and every time.  He also managed to tap out a mean tune on the ticket machine for some reason.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - DanPicken - 03 Mar 2016

While waiting for the Metro home, some Asian women got off a Pelaw one with a Tyre.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Michael - 09 Mar 2016

Girls cry to Titanic, real men cry to Terminator 2.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - MrFozz - 09 Mar 2016

(03 Mar 2016, 7:10 pm)DanPicken While waiting for the Metro home, some Asian women got off a Pelaw one with a Tyre.
A Tyre lol...Cant remember where it was, I once saw a woman walking a duck [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Michael - 09 Mar 2016

Lmao Emanuel Ebouee on Twitter

King Emanuel Ebouee ‏@TheRealEbouee
Who agrees with me @piersmorgan plays with his small carrot while staring at @KimKardashian nude picture . He is obsessed with the family

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - MrFozz - 10 Mar 2016

(09 Mar 2016, 11:02 pm)Michael Lmao Emanuel Ebouee on Twitter

King Emanuel Ebouee ‏@TheRealEbouee
Who agrees with me @piersmorgan plays with his small carrot while staring at @KimKardashian nude picture . He is obsessed with the family
Hahaha

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Michael - 16 Mar 2016

Watching the new Geordie Shore, and Scotty T had to take the 54, it was a B10, think it was 4906, it went off kinda quick. haha

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - DanPicken - 16 Mar 2016

(16 Mar 2016, 8:14 pm)Michael Watching the new Geordie Shore, and Scotty T had to take the 54, it was a B10, think it was 4906, it went off kinda quick. haha

Haha, I heard he had to get a bus, if he was getting the Metro he still wouldn't be there yet.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - MrFozz - 16 Mar 2016

What amused me today...

My girlfriend has told me her daughter is telling all her friends at School I am her dad...

The Missus comes to mine earlier on, the bairn comes running up to me shouting 'Hiya Dad...Is Nana Kaye and Granda Colin in'

My significant other thought it would freak me out, but I am quite touched by it...Considering she has major trust issues that aint her family and that, despite only being with her mother for 3 months, it is nice that she is finding a place in her heart for me and considering me a part of her life and family 😀

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Michael - 16 Mar 2016

(16 Mar 2016, 8:16 pm)DanPicken Haha, I heard he had to get a bus, if he was getting the Metro he still wouldn't be there yet.

Haha, Bus Wanker.

Chloe got lost and ended up at Sunderland, she picked up Nathan from Central haha

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - DanPicken - 16 Mar 2016

(16 Mar 2016, 8:23 pm)Michael Haha, Bus Wanker.

Chloe got lost and ended up at Sunderland, she picked up Nathan from Central haha

Typical Woman driver.  Angel

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Dan - 17 Mar 2016

(17 Mar 2016, 12:42 am)Dmouse79 Angry How does a certain bus spotter who shall remain nameless 
Allways get away with trespass at salt meadows depo every time  
It makes me laugh as he gets away with everything including lies more stuff which I won't go in to here

Well there's been two photographs on Flickr which appear to be taken inside the depot.

One from a company employee, and one from Bazza. I presume we're talking about the latter. Who are we to speculate whether the photographs were taken inside the depot, with or without permission? Another photo he uploaded reveals a fence in the foreground, so I'd suggest he has gone next door and taken the photos through their fence.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - MrFozz - 17 Mar 2016

(17 Mar 2016, 12:42 am)Dmouse79 Angry How does a certain bus spotter who shall remain nameless 
Allways get away with trespass at salt meadows depo every time  
It makes me laugh as he gets away with everything including lies more stuff which I won't go in to here

This old chestnut...getting dragged up yet again...Probably best if you dont go into it any further so as not to antagonise the person which will essentially end up in people ganging up to destroy them.

For what it is worth, my opinion is and always has been that, this person may never learn and the only way to deal with it is to use the threat of prosecution and go through with it by way an asbo or injunction of some kind, until then, it is going to be difficult in my opinion to get the message through

(17 Mar 2016, 5:20 am)Dan Well there's been two photographs on Flickr which appear to be taken inside the depot.

One from a company employee, and one from Bazza. I presume we're talking about the latter. Who are we to speculate whether the photographs were taken inside the depot, with or without permission? Another photo he uploaded reveals a fence in the foreground, so I'd suggest he has gone next door and taken the photos through their fence.

I aint seen any pics myself, so I will take your word for it Dan