North East Buses
What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What has amused you/made you laugh today? (/showthread.php?tid=1674)

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - BusLoverMum - 19 Feb 2017

(19 Feb 2017, 4:07 pm)S813 FVK Donald Trump dishing out some fake news Big Grin

In a speech at his rally in Florida, he referenced a terror attack in Sweden...which never happened. It appears that he has got Sweden and Sehwan in Pakistan, who have suffered a suicide bombing within the last couple of days, mixed up.

He's the highest ranking troll in the world.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Jamie M - 21 Feb 2017

[Image: image.png]
This made me laugh quite bit - Tomorrow's news :p

What has amused you/made you laugh today? - TEN 6083 - 03 Mar 2017

Got off the 10 at Hexham and saw someone asleep upstairs against the window so told the driver, hopefully they didn't want to get off before Hexham.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - EL1TE - 09 Mar 2017

It did confuse me but it amused me slightly.. GNE 4899 was leaving Fewster Square on the 69 to Wardley with its engine bonnet open.....

And just now, 4929 attemted to stop at Fewster on the 67 but was forced away by some chavs and one kid tried to chase it.. the kid gave up, the driver stopped and then drove again after the kid tried again... Big Grin I found this very funny tbh!

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Jamie M - 16 Mar 2017

A train just went past my house...
...on the back of a lorry.
One of Tanfields, I believe.

What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Jamie M - 19 Mar 2017

[Image: 2113c9c1bf01d22cd80f502fffbac57e.jpg]

...at Stanley Bus Station.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Jimmi - 20 Mar 2017

(19 Mar 2017, 11:56 pm)Jamie M ...at Stanley Bus Station.

I you go into the Dolphin Centre at Darlington, you can often pick up timetable leaflets for the MAX X15 and X18 that runs between Newcastle and Berwick.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Andreos1 - 25 Mar 2017

Twitter banter with disgruntled passengers.

https://twitter.com/garry_carhart/status/845636210777296896

garry carhart‏
@gonortheast  can you tell me what part of the fabulous 56 is actually fabulous? Such a horrible experience every time I get it.

go north east
@garry_carhart Well, It's got wifi, plug sockets, next stop announcements and connects you with Newcastle or Sunderland every 12 minutes.

garry carhart‏
@gonortheast it's also got rubbish all over the floor, a lad shouting at the back of the bus because none of the chargers work but aye wifi

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - omnicity4659 - 26 Mar 2017

Some idiot trying to wind me up... and then just attention seeking when I don't bite back.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Jimmi - 01 Apr 2017

[Image: af3ef9adabc8799a54f7afdfa266a76d.jpg]

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Andreos1 - 01 Apr 2017

(01 Apr 2017, 7:23 am)Jimmi
[Image: af3ef9adabc8799a54f7afdfa266a76d.jpg]

Hmm *checks to see what the date is* Have you been taken in Jimmi?

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Jimmi - 01 Apr 2017

(01 Apr 2017, 7:52 am)Andreos1 Hmm *checks to see what the date is* Have you been taken in Jimmi?
Not quite, although I was still half asleep at the time I saw that like

What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Jamie M - 03 Apr 2017

Another batch of irrelevant timetables at Stanley bus station...

[Image: 2522f92b671d4a47e309b1b0370d1599.jpg]

Last night there weren't even any 6/16/a buses timetables, just a bunch of unconnected ones [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Andreos1 - 04 Apr 2017

https://twitter.com/edinburghpaper/status/849201386541731840

Congestion at Waverley.

What has amused you/made you laugh today? - TEN 6083 - 07 Apr 2017

Walking through Trinity Square today after getting some Bus photos on the Newcastle side of the High Level Bridge and see 2 men arguing in the street near Costa, think security were on the way to deal with it as one passed us when was walking to Tesco Extra

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What has amused you/made you laugh today? - TEN 6083 - 10 Apr 2017

Toyota Aygo first goes down the bus lane past The Gate then they turn right further down onto Neville Street where there's another bus only lane, double fine for them then since both have cameras on them, serves them right

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Jamie M - 10 Apr 2017

(10 Apr 2017, 10:34 am)TEN 6083 Toyota Aygo first goes down the bus lane past The Gate then they turn right further down onto Neville Street where there's another bus only lane, double fine for them then since both have cameras on them, serves them right

Whether or not the cameras work is a completely different story.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Jimmi - 10 Apr 2017

(10 Apr 2017, 10:34 am)TEN 6083 Toyota Aygo first goes down the bus lane past The Gate then they turn right further down onto Neville Street where there's another bus only lane, double fine for them then since both have cameras on them, serves them right

There's always someone driving in Newcastle somewhere they shouldn't be, worst I ever saw was someone driving down Clayton Street in the wrong direction!

What has amused you/made you laugh today? - TEN 6083 - 10 Apr 2017

They turned right in the direction of Grainger Town Multi Storey Car Park once past the Station, would've saved time (and money providing cameras are on) by turning right at the traffic lights and went along Gallowgate and then St James Boulevard and left further down, that's what I do when driving through Newcastle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Jimmi - 10 Apr 2017

(10 Apr 2017, 12:53 pm)TEN 6083 They turned right in the direction of Grainger Town Multi Storey Car Park once past the Station, would've saved time (and money providing cameras are on) by turning right at the traffic lights and went along Gallowgate and then St James Boulevard and left further down, that's what I do when driving through Newcastle.

The last few times I've been in that car park, people have been driving up the down ramps.