North East Buses
What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What has amused you/made you laugh today? (/showthread.php?tid=1674)

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - South Tyne Lad - 03 Jun 2017

(03 Jun 2017, 12:17 pm)omnicity4659 I've had him blocked for ages, and I don't tell people who to be friends with so who's the....

...now, eh?   Cool

I've never told people who to be mates with actually, Ironic coming from someone like yourself.

Keep them Camera's charged Angel

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - omnicity4659 - 03 Jun 2017

(03 Jun 2017, 7:43 pm)South Tyne Lad I've never told people who to be mates with actually, Ironic coming from someone like yourself.

Keep them Camera's charged  Angel

People learn from their mistakes...and learn to be better people. Probably why I'm in a relationship now...  Smile

Dunno what you mean by that, but the pink camera has plenty of charge anyway, ta.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - South Tyne Lad - 04 Jun 2017

(03 Jun 2017, 11:40 pm)omnicity4659 People learn from their mistakes...and learn to be better people. Probably why I'm in a relationship now...  Smile

Dunno what you mean by that, but the pink camera has plenty of charge anyway, ta.

Hahah... CCTV?

Anyways nice talking to you Simms, Seam's you have improved a bit....

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - omnicity4659 - 04 Jun 2017

(04 Jun 2017, 3:53 pm)South Tyne Lad Anyways nice talking to you Simms, Seam's you have improved a bit....

You too Aboushammala, enjoy life. #yolo

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Jimmi - 05 Jun 2017

Was in Ferryhill this morning (living the dream! Big Grin  ) anyway, I was waiting for a bus when I noticed a EcoCity (4810) out of the corner of my eye which was making a unusual appearance on service 8 to Spennymoor, so as I had the camera with me, I got it out and got a photo, I was stood on the opposite side of the road and a car went past with two lads in who said "you getting the bus?" then started laughing at me and took the mick, so I told them to go away in slightly ruder terms, so then they went and I snapped the bus again then made my way back to the bus stop to continue my wait for my bus and after about 5 minutes, a car pulls into the bus stop I was waiting at, yup it was them two again who tried to photo or film me on their phone but I put my hood up and walked off.

This is kinda an annoying post but I think to stop and laugh at me once is a bit of a joke but to actually come back is a bit sad and pathetic IMO.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - BusLoverMum - 17 Jun 2017

The tourists in York

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Andreos1 - 23 Jun 2017

https://www.facebook.com/onthebusesuk/videos/457458784614278/

Be warned

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - BusLoverMum - 06 Jul 2017

Portable computing goes large

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/06/shocked-commuters-gawp-woman-brings-desktop-computer-first-class/

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Malarkey - 08 Jul 2017

Got confronted by extremely verbal psychopath at Heworth Metro this evening whilst stood taking photos and minding my own business, the guy had come along from Sunderland Road and I didn't even see him coming as all I heard was his voice, basically he seen with the camera out and thought I was taking photos of people walking by, I even showed him what I had been photographing and he got even more aggressive, at which point I had enough of this twat who looked a lot like Alan from The Hangover movies to which I could not despite how aggressive he was with his tone take him seriously and proceeded in not only going nose 2 nose with this idiot, but I also humoured him in my own aggressive tone to piss him off enough he would hit me as he did say on more than one occasion he going to "F*** me up", in the end after around 2 minutes of shouting my face and me back in his he decided to piss off to my very own rendition of Nana Nana, Nana Nana, Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye which had the people on the Taxi Rank laughing, they then came over as I passed by to ask if I was ok and praised me on how I handled the situation which could of ended differently.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - northern156 - 09 Jul 2017

Started the process of moving into my own house (rental) in Carlisle today. Big leap! Big Grin

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Jimmi - 09 Jul 2017

(08 Jul 2017, 9:07 pm)Malarkey Got confronted by extremely verbal psychopath at Heworth Metro this evening whilst stood taking photos and minding my own business, the guy had come along from Sunderland Road and I didn't even see him coming as all I heard was his voice, basically he seen with the camera out and thought I was taking photos of people walking by, I even showed him what I had been photographing and he got even more aggressive, at which point I had enough of this twat who looked a lot like Alan from The Hangover movies to which I could not despite how aggressive he was with his tone take him seriously and proceeded in not only going nose 2 nose with this idiot, but I also humoured him in my own aggressive tone to piss him off enough he would hit me as he did say on more than one occasion he going to "F*** me up", in the end after around 2 minutes of shouting my face and me back in his he decided to piss off to my very own rendition of Nana Nana, Nana Nana, Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye which had the people on the Taxi Rank laughing, they then came over as I passed by to ask if I was ok and praised me on how I handled the situation which could of ended differently.

I was at Billingham Town Centre by where Asda is on the last day of operation of the Stagecarriage 45 and I was taking photos of the buses going past whilst waiting for the 45 to turn up and I got some guy come up to me and started shouting "NO CAMERAS, NO PHOTOS!!!" a young lad also got this shouted at him as apparently the lad had to use his camera to unlock his phone.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Adrian - 09 Jul 2017

(08 Jul 2017, 9:07 pm)Malarkey Got confronted by extremely verbal psychopath at Heworth Metro this evening whilst stood taking photos and minding my own business, the guy had come along from Sunderland Road and I didn't even see him coming as all I heard was his voice, basically he seen with the camera out and thought I was taking photos of people walking by, I even showed him what I had been photographing and he got even more aggressive, at which point I had enough of this twat who looked a lot like Alan from The Hangover movies to which I could not despite how aggressive he was with his tone take him seriously and proceeded in not only going nose 2 nose with this idiot, but I also humoured him in my own aggressive tone to piss him off enough he would hit me as he did say on more than one occasion he going to "F*** me up", in the end after around 2 minutes of shouting my face and me back in his he decided to piss off to my very own rendition of Nana Nana, Nana Nana, Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye which had the people on the Taxi Rank laughing, they then came over as I passed by to ask if I was ok and praised me on how I handled the situation which could of ended differently.

You should have given him 'the Scott Hall'...

[Image: tenor.gif]

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Cobalt271 - 10 Jul 2017

Why didn't you call the Police?

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Andreos1 - 11 Jul 2017

The 'is Alan Rigby really Lee Sinclair' (and all the other profiles he has created) debate in the ANE Rare and Odd Workings thread.

What has amused you/made you laugh today? - James101 - 13 Jul 2017

[Image: 2686118d51141c04869848a2c6f8a874.jpg]

Arriva North Wales getting straight to the point with their new Enviro 400 Cities.

To be fair they are very nice. I believe the batch are to the same spec as the demo recently with GNE - featuring skylights, tables, personal reading lights & coat/bags hooks. The top deck rear quad with table is the nicest place I've sat on a service bus in a long time. Sapphire done 'proper' I would say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - omnicity4659 - 13 Jul 2017

All buses will be getting those stickers (not in Welsh of course) Wink

What has amused you/made you laugh today? - James101 - 13 Jul 2017

(13 Jul 2017, 7:51 pm)omnicity4659 All buses will be getting those stickers (not in Welsh of course) Wink

It's a bit discombobulating to have the NSAs also in two languages! By the time the Welsh fella has spat all his vowels out it's time for the English announcement of the next stop.

On my trip out today I went 'one foot into Wales' and caught my return journey from Wales' last bus stop. The border to England in the distance is marked unceremoniously by the yellow sign giving advance warning of temporary traffic lights!

[Image: 006b936491b2585d408b787826fce463.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - omnicity4659 - 20 Jul 2017

Been chasing MMCs over the last few days, and some of the places I've jumped off at to get photos....

Currently waiting for 7542 at Hartford Bridge!

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - omnicity4659 - 20 Jul 2017

(20 Jul 2017, 4:29 pm)omnicity4659 Been chasing MMCs over the last few days, and some of the places I've jumped off at to get photos....

Currently waiting for 7542 at Hartford Bridge!

Subbed with a StreetLite....  Dodgy

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - omnicity4659 - 24 Jul 2017

An Arriva London driver. 

I was taking photos at Addington Village interchange earlier, and a bus driver stopped their bus and started to shout "Don't take my photo, why can't you lot take photos of the back or sides of buses and not the front as it annoys us drivers" I ignored her and she then proceeded to say "Oi, I'm talking to you, why did you take my photo, it's illegal" I shrugged my shoulders and she then added "I'm getting the police to sort you out" before driving off.