North East Buses
Stalking and Such V2 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Stalking and Such V2 (/showthread.php?tid=1747)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Andreos1 - 03 Aug 2016

(03 Aug 2016, 7:52 pm)South Tyne Lad A man taking god knows how many photos of 793 at Blaydon after i alighted around 3:20pm i think ( It was 25 Mins late due to the crash at the footbridge )
The man in question rather bizarrely had his dog with him.

Mr Mitchelhill?

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Tom - 03 Aug 2016

(03 Aug 2016, 7:52 pm)South Tyne Lad A man taking god knows how many photos of 793 at Blaydon after i alighted around 3:20pm i think ( It was 25 Mins late due to the crash at the footbridge )
The man in question rather bizarrely had his dog with him.

(03 Aug 2016, 7:55 pm)Andreos1 Mr Mitchelhill?

Was it a Labrador? If it was it was likely him as I've seen him or mainly his brother on the field a few times walking it.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Rapidsnap - 03 Aug 2016

Not me, I photoed it about 1240 at Blaydon Crossing. And I don't walk the lab, it be either me mam or brother.

But the description of person with a dog is none other then Graeme Palmer, who isn't popular with a number of other enthusiasts in the area. It also confirms that I did spot him on a 62 I went past last night on Heaton Road.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Jamie M - 03 Aug 2016

You can expect to find me in Ashington, Blyth, Blackhall Mill and Consett tomorrow. Am I finally going to run into someone?

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Rapidsnap - 03 Aug 2016

(03 Aug 2016, 8:47 pm)Jamie M You can expect to find me in Ashington, Blyth, Blackhall Mill and Consett tomorrow. Am I finally going to run into someone?

Won't be me, I'm off to the Lakes tomorrow.

Stalking and Such V2 - 1115743 - 03 Aug 2016

(03 Aug 2016, 8:47 pm)Jamie M You can expect to find me in Ashington, Blyth, Blackhall Mill and Consett tomorrow. Am I finally going to run into someone?

Yes I will be in attendance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Jamie M - 03 Aug 2016

(03 Aug 2016, 9:17 pm)1115743 Yes I will be in attendance

You don't count [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

Stalking and Such V2 - 1115743 - 03 Aug 2016

(03 Aug 2016, 9:19 pm)Jamie M You don't count

LOL

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - omnicity4659 - 04 Aug 2016

(03 Aug 2016, 7:58 pm)GMitchelhill Not me, I photoed it about 1240 at Blaydon Crossing. And I don't walk the lab, it be either me mam or brother.

But the description of person with a dog is none other then Graeme Palmer, who isn't popular with a number of other enthusiasts in the area. It also confirms that I did spot him on a 62 I went past last night on Heaton Road.

It is Graeme Palmer, he is currently up here. And he was waiting at Blaydon for 80 minutes for 793 on TEN, according to his Facebook.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - NK53 TKT - 04 Aug 2016

(03 Aug 2016, 8:47 pm)Jamie M You can expect to find me in Ashington, Blyth, Blackhall Mill and Consett tomorrow. Am I finally going to run into someone?

Not me, I am 1500 miles away in sunny Malta Big Grin

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Jimmi - 04 Aug 2016

(03 Aug 2016, 8:47 pm)Jamie M You can expect to find me in Ashington, Blyth, Blackhall Mill and Consett tomorrow. Am I finally going to run into someone?
I have no idea what you look like, so you could quite easily walk past me and I'd have no idea that it was you.

Sometimes wish I had your level of anonymity, I get spotted without even trying most days, I even got spotted in Darlington at around 22:30 the other night!

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - NK53 TKT - 04 Aug 2016

(04 Aug 2016, 8:55 am)Jimmi I have no idea what you look like, so you could quite easily walk past me and I'd have no idea that it was you.

Sometimes wish I had your level of anonymity, I get spotted without even trying most days, I even got spotted in Darlington at around 22:30 the other night!

I have only spotted you once Jimmi Tongue 

And that came as a shock to me in Killingworth

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Andreos1 - 04 Aug 2016

(03 Aug 2016, 7:58 pm)GMitchelhill Not me, I photoed it about 1240 at Blaydon Crossing. And I don't walk the lab, it be either me mam or brother.

Apologies! Saw your comment about being in Blaydon and then this one, so suggested it may have been you.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Jamie M - 04 Aug 2016

(04 Aug 2016, 8:55 am)Jimmi I have no idea what you look like, so you could quite easily walk past me and I'd have no idea that it was you.

I walked past you last at the metrocentre rally, whenever that was. I take so many different routes and trips, I'm never in the same place for over 30 minutes. The only regular trip I take is one of the late night 6s from Eldon Square. I even have a level of secrecy with taking pictures, normally just holding my phone as if I were texting someone. I really do wonder how long I can keep it up before being caught in the act!

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Jimmi - 04 Aug 2016

(04 Aug 2016, 9:51 am)Jamie M I walked past you last at the metrocentre rally, whenever that was. I take so many different routes and trips, I'm never in the same place for over 30 minutes. The only regular trip I take is one of the late night 6s from Eldon Square. I even have a level of secrecy with taking pictures, normally just holding my phone as if I were texting someone. I really do wonder how long I can keep it up before being caught in the act!

Had no idea that you passed me there, probably saw you walking around but was unable to put a name to the face, obviously loads of faces were seen that day and I have forgotten them now.

I am much the same in terms of outings normally, don't normally hang around places for long unless I am waiting for something in particular or there is a lengthy gap between connections.

I am much easier to spot, especially when I've got a big DSLR camera round my neck so it's pretty obvious what I am doing, it easier to get away with taking photos on your phone.

Do feel free to say hi if you see me.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Tom - 04 Aug 2016

I've seen people on outings in the past but I don't think they've seen me as I've never took photos that much on outings. To be honest I haven't been on a proper outing for ages so hopefully will next week and take some photos for my flickr that hasn't been updated for months!

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Dan - 04 Aug 2016

(04 Aug 2016, 10:05 am)Tom I've seen people on outings in the past but I don't think they've seen me as I've never took photos that much on outings. To be honest I haven't been on a proper outing for ages so hopefully will next week and take some photos for my flickr that hasn't been updated for months!

You're definitely slacking, there, mind!

You got yourself a new camera and then barely used it! Tongue

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Tom - 04 Aug 2016

(04 Aug 2016, 10:06 am)Dan You're definitely slacking, there, mind!

You got yourself a new camera and then barely used it! Tongue

Haha yeah - I've lost count of how many outings I've planned to do and then they just haven't happened because I've done other things or slept in etc. Hopefully will use it a bit more over the holidays Smile

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Jamie M - 04 Aug 2016

I dropped the idea of wanting an SLR because my S6 is superb if there is the correct lighting. It really fails at night because of exposure, but I've never found the 11pm 6s worth taking shots of unless it's the beamish streetlite that I like or the 45E.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - South Tyne Lad - 04 Aug 2016

Big lugs has just got on my X63, Operated by E400MMC 10634