North East Buses
Stalking and Such V2 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Stalking and Such V2 (/showthread.php?tid=1747)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Jamie M - 03 Dec 2016

(03 Dec 2016, 12:54 pm)TEN 6083 I always angle it so can't see faces, here's an example

[Image: 042e0194798240003e2bc9eab04353ff.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk
That's what I'm getting at, blurring just looks obnoxious.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Stalking and Such V2 - 1115743 - 03 Dec 2016

(03 Dec 2016, 4:08 pm)Jamie M That's what I'm getting at, blurring just looks obnoxious.

I got that yesterday m8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - EL1TE - 28 Dec 2016

Ryan99 and a few others are at Eldon Square

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Ambassador - 03 Jan 2017

Two extremely rude and irritating young lads on the 6065 21 back from Eldon Square tonight. Got very over excited at the sight of a double deck 27.

Taking up four seats, moaning about every passenger and taking the Mick out of a mentally disabled passenger.

Hang your heads in shame.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - South Tyne Lad - 03 Jan 2017

(03 Jan 2017, 6:38 pm)Ambassador Two extremely rude and irritating young lads on the 6065 21 back from Eldon Square tonight. Got very over excited at the sight of a double deck 27.

Taking up four seats, moaning about every passenger and taking the Mick out of a mentally disabled passenger.

The biggest backpacks on the market accommodating there precious IPad Mini's full of side/upside down photos of buses from various Bus Stations throughout the country taking up a full seat, If you dare ask them to sit there youll be talked about for the rest of the day,Maybe Month / or Year, Depending on how nastily you ask them.

Too busy recording the " MENTAL KICKDOWN THRASHGE " from a B5 Hybrid that if you disturb there video with any sort of talking youll become public enemy no1, With a whole comment's section on YouTube being dedicated to taking the mick out of that said person.

The joys of the hobby......

( not aimed at anyone in particular, Happens all around the country )

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - BusLoverMum - 03 Jan 2017

(03 Jan 2017, 6:38 pm)Ambassador Two extremely rude and irritating young lads on the 6065 21 back from Eldon Square tonight. Got very over excited at the sight of a double deck 27.

Have an unfortunate feeling I know who these might be.

Whether it was them, or not, they'd better be thankful I wasn't on the bus with them. T**... (In my late 40s, I do bloody good swears, when pushed, so use your imagination - there might be more than 4 letters involved)

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Andreos1 - 04 Jan 2017

Can you name names?

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Ambassador - 04 Jan 2017

(04 Jan 2017, 9:03 am)Andreos1 Can you name names?

I don't know them but one was a larger lad. The other tall slim with so so dental work! 

In their teens I'd say

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - MrFozz - 05 Jan 2017

(04 Jan 2017, 5:30 pm)Ambassador I don't know them but one was a larger lad. The other tall slim with so so dental work! 

In their teens I'd say
If ya see 'em again, slyly snap them and shame them 😀

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Andreos1 - 12 Jan 2017

Lad in mid/late teens taking photos with phone at Gateshead.
Giving drivers the thumbs up after taking a shot.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Pulsar - 21 Jan 2017

anyone taking photos at Blyth bus station around 11:30 today?

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Jamie M - 21 Jan 2017

(12 Jan 2017, 5:10 pm)Andreos1 Lad in mid/late teens taking photos with phone at Gateshead.
Giving drivers the thumbs up after taking a shot.
Sounds like the kind of thing I would do, but you'd not ever catch me doing it!
Jimmi once caught me talking to drivers I knew well up Stanley a few months ago, but I've never been spotted before or after!
I'm normally kicking about at strange times in the night. Sometimes take pictures in passing at Gateshead and Metrocentre, though. Wednesday night, I was up Stanley bus station at 2317 for the last V7. Last night I was up at Consett at 2212. Tonight I was up Stanley at around 2215. I'm probably the most frequently travelling enthusiast given it's every evening/night, but you'll rarely see me. You'd have to get really lucky during the day or even more rare - organise a day trip with me!

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - R852 PRG - 21 Jan 2017

(21 Jan 2017, 10:28 pm)Pulsar anyone taking photos at Blyth bus station around 11:30 today?

Over here.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Jimmi - 22 Jan 2017

(21 Jan 2017, 10:36 pm)Jamie M Sounds like the kind of thing I would do, but you'd not ever catch me doing it!
Jimmi once caught me talking to drivers I knew well up Stanley a few months ago, but I've never been spotted before or after
I'm normally kicking about at strange times in the night. Sometimes take pictures in passing at Gateshead and Metrocentre, though. Wednesday night, I was up Stanley bus station at 2317 for the last V7. Last night I was up at Consett at 2212. Tonight I was up Stanley at around 2215. I'm probably the most frequently travelling enthusiast given it's every evening/night, but you'll rarely see me. You'd have to get really lucky during the day or even more rare - organise a day trip with me!

Yeah but I spot just about every enthusiast in fairness, so it was only a matter of time until you got spotted. Thought about saying hi but you were talking to drivers so didn't want to interrupt and was too nervous to do so, plus wasn't 100% that it was you but you were the most likely suspect due to it being Stanley Bus Station. Probably less likely to venture over that way now the Olympian's and Citaro's have/are being replaced but may still do at times for the change of scenery, sick of going through Low Fell everytime I go to Newcastle at the moment.

I used to think I went out too much in this hobby but it still isn't as much as some. Been the exact opposite this week as I've actually only been on one bus which was the 5A home from Darlington after coming back from a trip away to Birmingham, ended up having a 5 mile walk to Shildon and back on Wednesday (was knackered after that) and have had a cold for the rest of the week, hoping to get out more next week although unsure how things will play out yet, may do Wakefield next Saturday to get some haulage on the Arriva Yorkshire Optare Spectra's.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - South Tyne Lad - 22 Jan 2017

(21 Jan 2017, 10:36 pm)Jamie M Sounds like the kind of thing I would do, but you'd not ever catch me doing it!
Jimmi once caught me talking to drivers  I knew well up Stanley a few months ago, but I've never been spotted before or after!

I have a feeling ive finally umasked who you are too, As I seen a man in Plain Clothes talking to a bunch of Drivers in Consett Bus Station last Saturday, Aswell as having one or two Boards in his hand too.

(22 Jan 2017, 1:35 am)Jimmi Yeah but I spot just about every enthusiast in fairness, so it was only a matter of time until you got spotted. Thought about saying hi but you were talking to drivers so didn't want to interrupt and was too nervous to do so, plus wasn't 100% that it was you but you were the most likely suspect due to it being Stanley Bus Station. Probably less likely to venture over that way now the Olympian's and Citaro's have/are being replaced but may still do at times for the change of scenery, sick of going through Low Fell everytime I go to Newcastle at the moment.

I used to think I went out too much in this hobby but it still isn't as much as some. Been the exact opposite this week as I've actually only been on one bus which was the 5A home from Darlington after coming back from a trip away to Birmingham, ended up having a 5 mile walk to Shildon and back on Wednesday (was knackered after that) and have had a cold for the rest of the week, hoping to get out more next week although unsure how things will play out yet, may do Wakefield next Saturday to get some haulage on the Arriva Yorkshire Optare Spectra's.

I tend to see atleast one Enthusiast I know every weekend I'm out, Sometimes more in the Holidays, I've probably seen more that I cant match a face too, Do tend to bump into a few who I normally only see at Bus Rallys, Then they just disappear until the next rally!

I managed to bump into Devonshire Enthusiast Kameron Allen in Middlesbourgh Bus Station today out of all places ( Spent the rest of the day with him ), I did know beforehand he would be somewhere in the North East today because he said he would be doing it when I was with him on a Trasndev bash 2 weeks ago, However I cant know instantly where people are anymore since my Facebook account got suspended!

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Jamie M - 22 Jan 2017

(22 Jan 2017, 1:46 am)South Tyne Lad I have a feeling ive finally umasked who you are too, As I seen a man in Plain Clothes talking to a bunch of Drivers in Consett Bus Station last Saturday, Aswell as having one or two Boards in his hand too.

I tend to see atleast one Enthusiast I know every weekend I'm out, Sometimes more in the Holidays, I've probably seen more that I cant match a face too, Do tend to bump into a few who I normally only see at Bus Rallys, Then they just disappear until the next rally!

I managed to bump into Devonshire Enthusiast Kameron Allen in Middlesbourgh Bus Station today out of all places ( Spent the rest of the day with him ), I did know beforehand he would be somewhere in the North East today because he said he would be doing it when I was with him on a Trasndev bash 2 weeks ago, However I cant know instantly where people are anymore since my Facebook account got suspended!

I wasn't up consett last weekend. There are one or two plain clothes people who help up there who are former drivers themselves. I always wear a black coat and jeans, look like I'm about ten years old like 😛
I was preoccupied with driving somewhere last saturday until late.

I normally only touch boards at Stanley, where you will only normally find me at night/evening If I'm up consett I will just be drinking hot chocolate, great value mind!

Better luck next time!

(22 Jan 2017, 1:35 am)Jimmi Yeah but I spot just about every enthusiast in fairness, so it was only a matter of time until you got spotted. Thought about saying hi but you were talking to drivers so didn't want to interrupt and was too nervous to do so, plus wasn't 100% that it was you but you were the most likely suspect due to it being Stanley Bus Station. Probably less likely to venture over that way now the Olympian's and Citaro's have/are being replaced but may still do at times for the change of scenery, sick of going through Low Fell everytime I go to Newcastle at the moment.

I'm very nervous too and try to hide myself, but if you're sure it's me just go for it! I'll probably be a bit confused at first, but I'm not exactly gonna bite your arm off 😛

I'm probably the hardest one to actually get to know because of my time scheduling and the fact I'm as much as an introvert as you happen to describe yourself in posts. Seeing me is a challenge in itself, but getting to know me is quite another!

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - South Tyne Lad - 22 Jan 2017

(22 Jan 2017, 2:00 am)Jamie M I wasn't up consett last weekend. There are one or two plain clothes people who help up there who are former drivers themselves. I always wear a black coat and jeans, look like I'm about ten years old like ?
I was preoccupied with driving somewhere last saturday until late.

I normally only touch boards at Stanley, where you will only normally find me at night/evening If I'm up consett I will just be drinking hot chocolate, great value mind!

Better luck next time!

Ah right, Not a bad little job to do for the day.

Doubt i'll be up at Stanley anytime past 1800 though, So I'll have to try and find you on a rare daytime outing! Tongue

(22 Jan 2017, 2:06 am)South Tyne Lad Ah right, Not a bad little job to do for the day.

Doubt i'll be up at Stanley anytime past 1800 though, So I'll have to try and find you on a rare daytime outing!
ooo
I go through Gateshead every day, but 9/10 times it's just passing. Eldon Square at Night (A picture S813SVK linked of the 57 citaro on 10s - I was behind whoever was taking it 😛Wink. I have taken quite a few there at night. Metrocentre as mentioned at night is also good.

I can't actually say where the best place is. I could give you my timetable (I do 1 of 3 things. Last Newcastle leave 6 (2000 and 2315 Newcastle leaves), last V7 (1845 and 2200 Newcastle leaves) or 2030 Newcastle leave). Sometimes do 45/45Es too. However, you will never see me on 15s - ever - or those alien chester drivers in their broken streetlites on the 8/78a. 78a is possible, though.

As you can see, it's almost impossible to pin point me. Even with this info I'm confident you won't see me without waiting at newcastle every night at 2000 to see if the same person crops up on the 6 in and out 😛

I do like helping with allocations myself when I can get mesell up consett/stanley at day time, but it's easy to get lost in it all. I was once standing with three boards - 7/8/9 - because two drivers had left with no board (I really don't know how) and then I had no idea which the third bus belonged to. One of the drivers was finished, but this doesn't help when the boards are for the buses - NOT shifts. It's not a human task to be honest. You need a computer to properly do the job. Sometimes there are up to 15 vehicles at Stanley park, 7 of which are taxis, two of which are unboarded buses to regulate. No sane human can remember what 15 boards belong to. Most of the time it's a case of letting the driver figure out what to do - but that has ended up with a driver taking two boards with him due to a taxi swap over where the bus pulled off didn't receive the taxi board from the taxi. It's hard to personally mess up, but troublesome if you have more than just three vehicles to help with.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Jimmi - 22 Jan 2017

(22 Jan 2017, 1:46 am)South Tyne Lad I tend to see atleast one Enthusiast I know every weekend I'm out, Sometimes more in the Holidays, I've probably seen more that I cant match a face too, Do tend to bump into a few who I normally only see at Bus Rallys, Then they just disappear until the next rally!

Yeah, much the same with me and it's nearly always someone I don't recognise or don't really bother with rather than the one's I'm friends with. You probably are a difficult one to find due to the nature of locations for your photos.

Most random I've ever had is someone talking to me about the buses on the 5/5A whilst I was at my local bus stop in Newton Aycliffe heading to Darlington, mentioned the Scania's from Merseyside and that it should get new buses (which funnily enough was the day the 13 reg Pulsar's entered service).

(22 Jan 2017, 2:00 am)Jamie M I'm very nervous too and try to hide myself, but if you're sure it's me just go for it! I'll probably be a bit confused at first, but I'm not exactly gonna bite your arm off 😛

I'm probably the hardest one to actually get to know because of my time scheduling and the fact I'm as much as an introvert as you happen to describe yourself in posts. Seeing me is a challenge in itself, but getting to know me is quite another!

I tend to hide when I see enthusiasts or people I know, even ones I know quite well, when I saw you in Stanley Bus Station I ended up walking past and jumped onto a Toon Link to Newcastle. Think one or two can maybe vouch for me on doing stuff like that.

I'm only really known by the members of this forum, I seem to be a nobody in the hobby everywhere else which don't help matters which sure enough is the one's I always tend to spot.

I don't tend to pop up in the areas you do very often, so probably won't see you again (maybe at a rally perhaps).

(22 Jan 2017, 2:32 am)Jimmi Yeah, much the same with me and it's nearly always someone I don't recognise or don't really bother with rather than the one's I'm friends with. You probably are a difficult one to find due to the nature of locations for your photos.

Most random I've ever had is someone talking to me about the buses on the 5/5A whilst I was at my local bus stop in Newton Aycliffe heading to Darlington, mentioned the Scania's from Merseyside and that it should get new buses (which funnily enough was the day the 13 reg Pulsar's entered service).

I tend to hide when I see enthusiasts or people I know, even ones I know quite well, when I saw you in Stanley Bus Station I ended up walking past and jumped onto a Toon Link to Newcastle. Think one or two can maybe vouch for me on doing stuff like that.

I'm only really known by the members of this forum, I seem to be a nobody in the hobby everywhere else which don't help matters which sure enough is the one's I always tend to spot.

I don't tend to pop up in the areas you do very often, so probably won't see you again (maybe at a rally perhaps).
I was at the metrocentre one before half the stuff was there. In and out in 10 mins, didn't want to be noticed! I'll try lurk around the next one 😛