North East Buses
Stalking and Such V2 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Stalking and Such V2 (/showthread.php?tid=1747)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - South Tyne Lad - 29 Apr 2016

Too many quotes to reply too but I will come along on Sunday for a bit, I'll keep a eye out for people off here, I will pop along to the Arriva stand too Multi Smile
Cheers guys Smile

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - northern156 - 30 Apr 2016

Mr Malarkey at Concord just now. Passed on Whey Aye 5243 on the 50 for Shields.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - NK53 TKT - 01 May 2016

I believe today I have spotted, not spoken to, Davie, DanP and BusLoverMum

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Davie - 01 May 2016

(01 May 2016, 7:39 pm)NK53 TKT I believe today I have spotted, not spoken to, Davie, DanP and BusLoverMum

You should have came and said hi to me. Saying that, I don't recognize you so I'd have been quite confused. Still would have been nice to put your face to a name, (well reg plate but I think you know what I mean).

Was nice meeting Sean Harris today.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - omnicity4659 - 01 May 2016

Today I saw...
Daniel Graham, Daniel Picken, Bazza, Adrian, lm2606, Gary Hunter, David Allen, Lee Calder, Davie,  Malarkey, Keiron Bains, R852 PRG, Gary Mitchelhill, Sean Harris, Jimmi, South Tyne Lad, Jack McArdle, Jack Newton, biglugs & Sam Tillson. I also heard someone introduce "big'un" or "little'un" on one of the Arriva vehicles.

I also believe I saw Peter from the indiGo East Durham launch.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - citaro5284 - 01 May 2016

(01 May 2016, 7:59 pm)GX03 SVC Today I saw...
Daniel Graham, Daniel Picken, Bazza, Adrian, lm2606, Gary Hunter, David Allen, Lee Calder, Davie,  Malarkey, Keiron Bains, R852 PRG, Gary Mitchelhill, Sean Harris, Jimmi & Sam Tillson. I also heard someone introduce "big'un" or "little'un" on one of the Arriva vehicles.

You did not see the main man from Cling On Corner  Huh  Huh  Huh

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Tom - 01 May 2016

I didn't see many faces I know today (don't really know many anyway) but did see Bazza, but was that Adam with him standing opposite the bus station with him taking photos?

(01 May 2016, 8:01 pm)citaro5284 You did not see the main man from Cling On Corner  Huh  Huh  Huh

Oh yes, and Mr iPad has got himself a camera!

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - South Tyne Lad - 01 May 2016

Daniel Graham, Daniel Picken, Bazza, Adrian, lm2606, Gary Hunter, David Allen, Lee Calder, Davie,  Malarkey, Keiron Bains, R852 PRG, Gary Mitchelhill, Sean Harris, Jimmi & Sam Tillson. I also heard someone introduce "big'un" or "little'un" on one of the Arriva vehicles.

Eee looks like someone's forgot who took all of the photos when they where playing with the blinds! Wink

(01 May 2016, 8:02 pm)South Tyne Lad Eee looks like someone's forgot who took all of the photos when they where playing with the blinds!  Wink

Edited!!  Angel

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - BusLoverMum - 01 May 2016

Daniel Graham, Daniel Picken, Bazza, Adrian, lm2606, Gary Hunter, David Allen, Lee Calder, Davie,  Malarkey, Keiron Bains, R852 PRG, Gary Mitchelhill, Sean Harris, Jimmi, South Tyne Lad, Jack McArdle, Jack Newton, biglugs & Sam Tillson. I also heard someone introduce "big'un" or "little'un" on one of the Arriva vehicles.

I also believe I saw Peter from the indiGo East Durham launch.

Aye. That was us.

Big'un saw people so didn't hang around, despite my efforts. Littl'un is less timid.

Today I saw many enthusiasts who I recognise, so I'll just list the ones I spoke to; Sean Harris, Lee, Dan (Both Graham and Picken), SouthTyneLad, Bazza, Kevin Barras, Keith Surtees, Steven Hogdson, Johnathon, Dan Duffy, John Westmoreland, Dan Annis, Gary Devlin, Dave Jobe, Andrew John Tod, Richard Tiplady, Mark Williams.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Rapidsnap - 01 May 2016

I was attempting to steal the Arriva timetable rack, would have gotten away with it if the legs remained attached. I was around the Arriva buses at the end, saw a few young uns but I'm crap at putting names to faces lol. But I think my shirt was showing a bit more.

Though I was clean shaven compared to the photo I posted to facebook the night before lol.

(01 May 2016, 9:53 pm)GMitchelhill I was attempting to steal the Arriva timetable rack, would have gotten away with it if the legs remained attached. I was around the Arriva buses at the end, saw a few young uns but I'm crap at putting names to faces lol. But I think my shirt was showing a bit more.

Though I was clean shaven compared to the photo I posted to facebook the night before lol.

I think I saw you a few times, Gary.

(01 May 2016, 9:53 pm)GMitchelhill I was attempting to steal the Arriva timetable rack, would have gotten away with it if the legs remained attached. I was around the Arriva buses at the end, saw a few young uns but I'm crap at putting names to faces lol. But I think my shirt was showing a bit more.

I was with Tommy on 7603 when he shouted for you, I can put a face to you now! Don't know if you seen me.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Rapidsnap - 01 May 2016

We met at Jarrow a few weeks ago when I was talking to the driver on the 27. Sorry I didn't talk much to other people, was a bit preoccupied with my car issues. Next North East rally for me will be Seaburn though.

(01 May 2016, 10:02 pm)GMitchelhill We met at Jarrow a few weeks ago when I was talking to the driver on the 27. Sorry I didn't talk much to other people, was a bit preoccupied with my car issues. Next North East rally for me will be Seaburn though.

We sure did, Though I wasn't sure which one was who I believe it was you and Matt Edwards? I was off to North Shields that day for the Indigo Solos.

EDIT its fine I'm the same with people I haven't met before

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Jimmi - 01 May 2016

I saw you once or twice. You were on the Sapphire 6 Pulsar when I was getting some timetables, the new Darlington 5/5A timetables were hidden to my annoyance, typical it being the timetable I really needed, fortunately I got one in the end after NEB's MrPottski dug one out of a box towards the back of the bus for me.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - MurdnunoC - 01 May 2016

I think I may have seen Geoff at this rally thing.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - northern156 - 01 May 2016

Today I spoke to...

Dan, Adrian, MurdnunoC, Jimmi, Adam, Davie, GX03 SVC, South Tyne Lad and a few others not on the forum.
Seen a few others but not had chance to speak to them (ahem Kuyoyo Tongue)