North East Buses
Pokemon Go - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Go (/showthread.php?tid=1899)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Games - BusLoverMum - 06 Nov 2016

(06 Nov 2016, 5:43 pm)Michael Nests have changed once again, here is what was found in the NE and Sunderland before fastpokemap was fully taken down.

Parks with easy access:

Herrington Park - Magmar - might come in handy for other generations, it has a pre evelution in Gen 2 and has a next one in the recent genertation of Pokemon.

Albany Park - Nidoran (M)
Walker Park - Mankey
Hetton Lyons Country Park - Geodude
Saltwell Park - Vulpix
Riverside Park - Possible Geodude
Roker Park - Eggsecute

Golf Courses that might be a bit more difficult to get access to:

South Shields Golf Course - Krabby
Whitburn Golf Course - Growlithe
Heworth Golf Course - Magikarp
Ryton Golf Course - Squirtle
Bedlington Golf Course - Seel
Blyth Golf Course - Paras
Whitley Bay Golf Course - Eevee
Houghton-Le-Spring Golf Course - Clefairy
Roseberry Grange Golf Course - Staryu
Beamish Park Golf Course - Kabuto
Tyneside Golf Course - Onyx
Whickham Golf Course - Tentacool

Others:

Oddish - Barnes Park
Ryhorn - Roker
Eevee  Sainsburys car park - Silksworth
Poliwag - Near Habour view 
Psyduck/Squirtle/Voltorb - Roker

Lumley golf course is an easy nest to get to and can be reached from the path leading up to the castle. It was Pikachu a few weeks ago. The Silph Roaad has nest reports, though isn't completely reliable because there are some muppets who think that a preponderance of weedles make something a nest! It hasn't been updated for Lumley Golf Club since the past 2 migrations, though.

Teesside Golf Club, off Acklam Road, is thought to be Pinsir, at the moment.
Albert Park in Boro is currently Scyther
Ropner park in Stockton has had some great ones, but is currently Psyduck.
Bishop Auckland Golf Course is infested with Sandshrew
Diglett is a frequent spawn around Bishop marketplace, at the moment - Big'un and I went to check the rumour out, yesterday, and, even though it was too cold to hang around, we did catch one almost immediately.
Exeggcute at brandling Park, just off the great north Road, behind RGS. (might have to visit that one, as I'm currently walking one)

The spawn sites and times have changed, btw. We'e gone from 4-7 per hour in range of our house to just 2. Nearly always bloody pigeottos.

RE: Games - Michael - 06 Nov 2016

Thanks for the info, might try some of those area's out this week.

RE: Games - Michael - 07 Nov 2016

(04 Nov 2016, 12:06 am)Michael Trainers,

We want to provide you a detailed look at a new feature coming soon to Pokémon GO - Daily bonuses! Trainers will soon be able to receive a bonus for certain daily activities, including catching a Pokémon or visiting a PokéStop once a day. You’ll earn a larger bonus if you do this seven days in a row!

Catching a Pokémon every day will earn the following bonus:
- 500 XP
- 600 Stardust

Catching a Pokémon every day for 7 days straight will earn the following larger bonus:
- 2,000 XP
- 2,400 Stardust

Visiting a PokéStop and spinning the Photo Disc every day will earn the following bonus:
- 500 XP
- A number of additional items

Visiting a PokéStop every day for 7 days straight will earn the following larger bonus:
- 2,000 XP
- A greater number of additional items

If you catch a Pokémon at any time on Tuesday local time, you’ll be eligible for the next daily bonus on Wednesday at 12 AM local time. 

The Pokémon GO team

Reports on Facebook is that the game was updated last night.

Also:
According to reddit they've implemented a new speed block for pokestops too, so if you're travelling over a certain speed it will now stop you from spinning pokestops saying "try again later". Its said not to affect the Go+ so much though but can't say for sure

Edit:

Got 500xp for first catch of the day.

So it's updated

RE: Games - BusLoverMum - 07 Nov 2016

(07 Nov 2016, 6:58 am)Michael Reports on Facebook is that the game was updated last night.

Also:
According to reddit they've implemented a new speed block for pokestops too, so if you're travelling over a certain speed it will now stop you from spinning pokestops saying "try again later". Its said not to affect the Go+ so much though but can't say for sure

Edit:

Got 500xp for first catch of the day.

So it's updated

The pokestop block is going to make spinning from the bus a lot harder.

Big'un's got a new phone as an early birthday present (the battery on my old one, which he was using, was knackered) so it might cope better with city centres without constantly freezing. No more rapid drive through spinning in Spenny, where there's a long line of pokestops, though!

RE: Games - Adrian - 07 Nov 2016

(07 Nov 2016, 11:47 am)BusLoverMum The pokestop block is going to make spinning from the bus a lot harder.

Big'un's got a new phone as an early birthday present (the battery on my old one, which he was using, was knackered) so it might cope better with city centres without constantly freezing. No more rapid drive through spinning in Spenny, where there's a long line of pokestops, though!

Just tested it earlier, and to be honest, I had no issues with it. 

Tested on a full 64 route and also the 57.

RE: Games - BusLoverMum - 07 Nov 2016

(07 Nov 2016, 12:29 pm)Adrian Just tested it earlier, and to be honest, I had no issues with it. 

You did well to get a signal for most of the 57!

RE: Games - Michael - 07 Nov 2016

Currently Springwell in Sunderland

RE: Games - BusLoverMum - 08 Nov 2016

(07 Nov 2016, 12:29 pm)Adrian Just tested it earlier, and to be honest, I had no issues with it. 

The one stop we got in range of in the car this afternoon was the poke ball roundabout in Hartlepool.

Got the try again later message on both phones, at about 20 mph

RE: Games - NK53 TKT - 08 Nov 2016

Caught my first Jynx and a 1046cp Aerodactyl (my first) today

RE: Games - Adrian - 08 Nov 2016

Has anyone noticed that the variety of Pokemon has increased dramatically? For example in my street (below). Previously this was a Pidgy and Weedle stronghold.

.png
Screenshot_20161108-213746.png
Size 1.23 MB / Downloads 13

RE: Games - PO51WNF - 08 Nov 2016

It is a special event ending this Friday, there are more Pokemon spawns and more items from Pokestops.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

RE: Games - Michael - 08 Nov 2016

(08 Nov 2016, 9:44 pm)PO51WNF It is a special event ending this Friday, there are more Pokemon spawns and more items from Pokestops.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Ye, then it'll back to the same rubbish Pokemon.... -.-

This was earlier in Sunderland City Centre.

RE: Games - Michael - 08 Nov 2016

My top Pokemon:

RE: Games - BusLoverMum - 08 Nov 2016

The better variety is a permanent change.

The greater prevalence of all pokemon is just for this week's event, celebrating the new bonuses.

Got 12 items from my first spin, this morning!

RE: Pokemon Go - Michael - 09 Nov 2016

28 pages hahaha

Took over our lifes haha

RE: Pokemon Go - Rapidsnap - 11 Nov 2016

It's annoying the speed block on PokeStops and the Spawns. Especially when you are sat on a bus, see a one you haven't got, go to tap on it and knocks it off.

RE: Pokemon Go - BusLoverMum - 11 Nov 2016

(11 Nov 2016, 2:12 am)GMitchelhill It's annoying the speed block on PokeStops and the Spawns. Especially when you are sat on a bus, see a one you haven't got, go to tap on it and knocks it off.

Aye. Actually appreciated the roadworks that made my bus crawl all the way from the bus station to gilesgate roundabout, the other day.

RE: Pokemon Go - Michael - 11 Nov 2016

Sat in my house playing it and caught:

Ponyta - CP 220
Machoke - CP 364
Horsea - CP 302

Shame i have all of them..

RE: Pokemon Go - Rapidsnap - 12 Nov 2016

Just realised I've had 2 pokemon in the same gym for nearly 3 weeks now.

RE: Pokemon Go - NK53 TKT - 12 Nov 2016

My top 12 are:
1484cp Vaporeon
1111cp Hypo
1087cp Jolteon
1046cp Aerodactyl
1038cp Hypno
976cp Gengar
973cp Hypno
956cp Golbat
952cp Hypno
939cp Cloyster