North East Buses
Pokemon Go - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Go (/showthread.php?tid=1899)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Games - Michael - 19 Aug 2016

(19 Aug 2016, 3:52 pm)PO51WNF How long ago did you find that egg?

Yesterday i think, Cockermouth high street.

RE: Games - PO51WNF - 19 Aug 2016

(19 Aug 2016, 3:52 pm)PO51WNF How long ago did you find that egg?
Hmm what level are you? I'm thinking that maybe higher level players are less likely to get the 10km eggs (I'm level 24)

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

(19 Aug 2016, 4:05 pm)PO51WNF Hmm what level are you? I'm thinking that maybe higher level players are less likely to get the 10km eggs (I'm level 24)

I'm level 15, i think its just luck.

RE: Games - Tom - 19 Aug 2016

Got Pikachu today!! Not really the best CP but first one I've found.

[Image: 2q8aoaw.png]

And Electabuzz!

[Image: pw3o5.png]

(19 Aug 2016, 6:12 pm)Tom Got Pikachu today!! Not really the best CP but first one I've found.

[Image: 2q8aoaw.png]

And Electabuzz!

[Image: pw3o5.png]

Nice!, gutted i didn't find the one in the lakes =(

RE: Games - BusLoverMum - 19 Aug 2016

(19 Aug 2016, 4:05 pm)PO51WNF Hmm what level are you? I'm thinking that maybe higher level players are less likely to get the 10km eggs (I'm level 24)

It's completely random. I've only had 2 (Magmar and Aerodactyl) and didn't get my first until level 19. Big'un got his at level 9!

RE: Games - BusLoverMum - 20 Aug 2016

Mr Mime as been at large, today. Just caught him at dbs!

RE: Games - Michael - 20 Aug 2016

(20 Aug 2016, 2:58 pm)BusLoverMum Mr Mime as been at large, today. Just caught him at dbs!

Same in Sunderland, spotted in 4 different area's

RE: Games - BusLoverMum - 20 Aug 2016

(20 Aug 2016, 3:06 pm)Michael Same in Sunderland, spotted in 4 different area's

Sa his shadow there and around Haymarket, but not him. Seems he was waiting for us along with a drunk who has peed himself and a couple of guys who smelt so foul that we put a lure on and decided to wait for the next bus, since they only wanted ours.

Turned out to be not quite the crappestlure ever. Did one yesterday which attracted 5 rats before we left it.

RE: Games - Michael - 20 Aug 2016

Chansey stopped in Springwell, Sunderland..

RE: Games - Michael - 22 Aug 2016

Just caught a dragonite at Pallion

RE: Games - Tom - 22 Aug 2016

(22 Aug 2016, 6:31 am)Michael Just caught a dragonite at Pallion

Great catch! Never seen one before and you don't come across Dratinis too often.

RE: Games - Michael - 22 Aug 2016

(22 Aug 2016, 10:20 am)Tom Great catch! Never seen one before and you don't come across Dratinis too often.

Ye, i was suprised when it appeared

RE: Games - Michael - 23 Aug 2016

A Lickitung was in my area earlier.

Hitmonchan was at 11:30pm last night...

Typical it's when i'm never out..

Hatched this today

Level 1325 Big Grin

RE: Games - BusLoverMum - 23 Aug 2016

(23 Aug 2016, 6:55 am)Michael Hatched this today

Level 1325 Big Grin

Well jell Rolleyes

(23 Aug 2016, 8:13 pm)BusLoverMum Well jell Rolleyes

Tongue, my highest level Pokemon now

Hoping to get something i need from my 4 current eggs..

I've got:

1 - 2km
3 -5km 

Currently just completing the Pokèdex, not bothered about gyms etc...

RE: Games - BusLoverMum - 24 Aug 2016

(23 Aug 2016, 8:29 pm)Michael Tongue, my highest level Pokemon now

Hoping to get something i need from my 4 current eggs..

I've got:

1 - 2km
3 -5km 

Currently just completing the Pokèdex, not bothered about gyms etc...
If found that adding to the pokedex is getting slow, now. Caught a (crap) tentacruel, today, which I was glad of because I'm way off evolving a good one. I'm still 2 Gastly off a Gengar and 3 male Nidoran off a nidoking - hope to collect what I need, tomorrow. I caught a couple of Meowth, this afternoon, which has me finally making a bit of progress towards a Persian and I have a Horsea ready to evolve into my first Seadra.

Hatched a slowpoke this afternoon. I have no problem catching them, since Millburngate and Framwellgate bridge spawn them constantly, but this one was pretty big so should make an impressive Slowbro.

And hoping that Hull has more to offer than the usual vermin, at the weekend.

RE: Games - Tom - 24 Aug 2016

(24 Aug 2016, 8:20 pm)BusLoverMum If found that adding to the pokedex is getting slow, now. Caught a (crap) tentacruel, today, which I was glad of because I'm way off evolving a good one. I'm still 2 Gastly off a Gengar and 3 male Nidoran off a nidoking - hope to collect what I need, tomorrow. I caught a couple of Meowth, this afternoon, which has me finally making a bit of progress towards a Persian and I have a Horsea ready to evolve into my first Seadra.

Hatched a slowpoke this afternoon. I have no problem catching them, since Millburngate and Framwellgate bridge spawn them constantly, but this one was pretty big so should make an impressive Slowbro.

And hoping that Hull has more to offer than the usual vermin, at the weekend.

Yeah I agree I'm not finding many new stuff. Caught a Mr. Mime the other day (seemed to be loads in Newcastle, only caught 1 but seen 2) but other than that not a lot. Got a Exeggcute out of a 5km egg but it was a crap one.

RE: Games - BusLoverMum - 25 Aug 2016

(24 Aug 2016, 8:58 pm)Tom Yeah I agree I'm not finding many new stuff. Caught a Mr. Mime the other day (seemed to be loads in Newcastle, only caught 1 but seen 2) but other than that not a lot. Got a Exeggcute out of a 5km egg but it was a crap one.

I think Mr Mime was put out on general release after previously only being out in the wild for a short time, early on after the game was launched. He keeps appearing in our back lane!

Grimer had the audacity to be in Durham market place, this morning. Neither of us caught him, as he did his thing of crashing the game. I heard that someone managed to get one into a gym, somewhere, which meant that no one could take it off them because the game froze whenever they went near the gym! Seems there's a glitch in his animation which hasn't yet been fixed.

We've been playing with the new appraisal feature, changing the name of some of our pokemon Big Grin