North East Buses
Weather - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Weather (/showthread.php?tid=748)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Weather - Jimmi - 29 Jan 2016

(29 Jan 2016, 2:25 pm)BusLoverMum Some of the people around Ferryhill need to give their heads a wobble.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=583836768488066

"The driver and her passenger were trapped in the car and calling for help. Apparently a number of people decided to film or take photos on their mobile phones rather than offering assistance, and that is disappointing to hear,"
Totally disgusting, although not surprising from the people of Ferryhill.

RE: Weather - Davie - 29 Jan 2016

(29 Jan 2016, 7:39 am)Michael Windy outside, make sure ya hang on to something! Wink
When I was on 5227 on the X10, you could feel the wind hitting the rear of the bus.
(29 Jan 2016, 7:59 am)DanPicken Worse for me because of my ankle.
Hope you're ok soon mate.

RE: Weather - Michael - 14 Feb 2016

Reports of heavy snow in Teeside... hopefully it snows again in Sunderland but its really heavy.

Reports say Durham is gettig heavy snow.

RE: Weather - BusLoverMum - 14 Feb 2016

(14 Feb 2016, 12:34 pm)Michael Reports of heavy snow in Teeside... hopefully it snows again in Sunderland but its really heavy.

Reports say Durham is gettig heavy snow.

We're at the Metrocentre at the moment, but it was snowing and sunny, at the same time, for about an hour before we set off.

Definitely some threatening clouds here are someone's gritting all the roads around the Metrocentre at the moment.

(14 Feb 2016, 1:28 pm)BusLoverMum We're at the Metrocentre at the moment, but it was snowing and sunny, at the same time, for about an hour before we set off.

Definitely some threatening clouds here are someone's gritting all the roads around the Metrocentre at the moment.

Same in Sunderland, can see them rolling in... i hope we do get snow.

(14 Feb 2016, 1:31 pm)Michael Same in Sunderland, can see them rolling in... i hope we do get snow.

At least I'll not be forced to walk miles in it, this week.

(14 Feb 2016, 1:33 pm)BusLoverMum At least I'll not be forced to walk miles in it, this week.

Same here, i have a week off to Smile

Well, it's dense snow up at burnhope, but just passed witton Gilbert and it's as heavy, but wetter and not settling atball.

There was some lying snow between Stanley and lanchester, but I'm guessing that's from yesterday.

(14 Feb 2016, 1:58 pm)BusLoverMum Well, it's dense snow up at burnhope, but just passed witton Gilbert and it's as heavy, but wetter and not settling atball.

There was some lying snow between Stanley and lanchester, but I'm guessing that's from yesterday.

Started again in Sunderland.

I hope we do get some heavy snow, think its too wet on the ground though Sad

Edit: its stopped... typical

(14 Feb 2016, 2:01 pm)Michael Started again in Sunderland.

I hope we do get some heavy snow, think its too wet on the ground though Sad

Edit: its stopped... typical

Got home to a dry pavement and massive puddle in the back yard. Confusing.

More flurries, here, but nothing settling. And if it's not settling up here, you have no hope in Sunderland Wink

Weather - Jimmi - 14 Feb 2016

Snow is really starting to come down in Aycliffe. Been just light flurries the rest of the afternoon.

EDIT: it's stopped now.

We now have snow on the ground, so there is hope for Sunderland yet.

(14 Feb 2016, 9:10 pm)BusLoverMum We now have snow on the ground, so there is hope for Sunderland yet.

Is it very deep?

I hope soooo, =D

(14 Feb 2016, 9:18 pm)Michael Is it very deep?

I hope soooo, =D

Just a dusting, at the moment, but we have a lot forecast overnight.

(14 Feb 2016, 9:41 pm)BusLoverMum Just a dusting, at the moment, but we have a lot forecast overnight.

We had hail for 5 minutes and now nothing.......think its going to be like this all night to if it snows.

(14 Feb 2016, 9:43 pm)Michael We had hail for 5 minutes and now nothing.......think its going to be like this all night to if it snows.

Very stop start here. Not enough for a snowman, yet!

RE: Weather - Michael - 15 Feb 2016

Well woke up to like 1 inch of snow.....

My mate in Durham has woke to several inches of snow!

RE: Weather - BusLoverMum - 15 Feb 2016

(15 Feb 2016, 9:15 am)Michael Well woke up to like 1 inch of snow.....

My mate in Durham has woke to several inches of snow!

Only 1/2" here!

Definitely not going out in it, either. Woke up with excruciating pain in my hip, this morning. Not in a fit state for any slippery-ness.

My fitbit will probably tell me how disappointing I am. Might have to limp up and down the stairs a few times to placate it.

RE: Weather - Andreos1 - 15 Feb 2016

Mrs C is away on business and told me she woke up to a solid 6 or 7 inches this morning.

#innuendo
#hashtagsonNEB

RE: Weather - Michael - 15 Feb 2016

Melted here =(