Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Operations, Management & Infrastructure Darlington Town Centre Bus Stops

Darlington Town Centre Bus Stops

Darlington Town Centre Bus Stops

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
BusLoverMum

03 Aug 2015, 6:26 pm #41
It's no better at the other end of the 7 route. 22, 24 and 43 were all in at the same time, this afternoon, leaving the 7, which is supposed to have a stand to itself, squeezing in at the end again.
BusLoverMum
03 Aug 2015, 6:26 pm #41

It's no better at the other end of the 7 route. 22, 24 and 43 were all in at the same time, this afternoon, leaving the 7, which is supposed to have a stand to itself, squeezing in at the end again.

Jimmi

03 Aug 2015, 6:30 pm #42
(03 Aug 2015, 6:26 pm)BusLoverMum It's no better at the other end of the 7 route. 22, 24 and 43 were all in at the same time, this afternoon, leaving the 7, which is supposed to have a stand to itself, squeezing in at the end again.

I'm well aware of this problem, 7 often has to use the wrong stand in Durham Bus Station due to the 22/24/43 arriving/departing late/early.
Edited 03 Aug 2015, 6:31 pm by Jimmi.
Jimmi
03 Aug 2015, 6:30 pm #42

(03 Aug 2015, 6:26 pm)BusLoverMum It's no better at the other end of the 7 route. 22, 24 and 43 were all in at the same time, this afternoon, leaving the 7, which is supposed to have a stand to itself, squeezing in at the end again.

I'm well aware of this problem, 7 often has to use the wrong stand in Durham Bus Station due to the 22/24/43 arriving/departing late/early.

BusLoverMum

03 Aug 2015, 6:33 pm #43
I read the northern echo article and had to snigger at the description of a "lovely little bus station". It's (covers son's eyes) an overcrowded shithole at the best of times. (he's just told me off!)
BusLoverMum
03 Aug 2015, 6:33 pm #43

I read the northern echo article and had to snigger at the description of a "lovely little bus station". It's (covers son's eyes) an overcrowded shithole at the best of times. (he's just told me off!)

Jimmi

03 Aug 2015, 6:39 pm #44
(03 Aug 2015, 6:33 pm)BusLoverMum I read the northern echo article and had to snigger at the description of a "lovely little bus station". It's (covers son's eyes) an overcrowded shithole at the best of times. (he's just told me off!)
Hate Durham Bus Station, can be too crowded at times and hate people barging past you when you are queuing and then you have all the smokers congregating at the entrance where I have to hold my breath to avoid the smell. And the roof is always leaking.

Then we have the Northern Echo readers wanting a bus station in Darlington even though there is no room for one.
Jimmi
03 Aug 2015, 6:39 pm #44

(03 Aug 2015, 6:33 pm)BusLoverMum I read the northern echo article and had to snigger at the description of a "lovely little bus station". It's (covers son's eyes) an overcrowded shithole at the best of times. (he's just told me off!)
Hate Durham Bus Station, can be too crowded at times and hate people barging past you when you are queuing and then you have all the smokers congregating at the entrance where I have to hold my breath to avoid the smell. And the roof is always leaking.

Then we have the Northern Echo readers wanting a bus station in Darlington even though there is no room for one.

04 Aug 2015, 1:13 pm #45
(03 Aug 2015, 6:39 pm)Jimmi Hate Durham Bus Station, can be too crowded at times and hate people barging past you when you are queuing and then you have all the smokers congregating at the entrance where I have to hold my breath to avoid the smell. And the roof is always leaking.

Why can't we knock down the Cornmill Centre and build it there. AND THEY STILL WONT BE HAPPY!  Big Grin
omnicity4659
04 Aug 2015, 1:13 pm #45

(03 Aug 2015, 6:39 pm)Jimmi Hate Durham Bus Station, can be too crowded at times and hate people barging past you when you are queuing and then you have all the smokers congregating at the entrance where I have to hold my breath to avoid the smell. And the roof is always leaking.

Why can't we knock down the Cornmill Centre and build it there. AND THEY STILL WONT BE HAPPY!  Big Grin

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average