Login Register
North East Buses Local Bus Scene Bus Operations, Management & Infrastructure
Nexus
No idea, suppose if they use SME's to deliver the training to staff, then it may fall inline with policy.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
A new bus shelter has been installed at the Wheatsheaf. No glass in it yet - must be leaving it so the local thugs can't punch the glass out..! ;-)
(12/11/2014, 10:07)Dan Wrote: A new bus shelter has been installed at the Wheatsheaf. No glass in it yet - must be leaving it so the local thugs can't punch the glass out..! ;-)

About time, is it really long one or a small one?
(12/11/2014, 10:48)Michael Wrote: About time, is it really long one or a small one?
Looks ever so slightly longer than the usual ones, but that compensates for the fact that there's only one instead of two as before.
(12/11/2014, 11:14)Dan Wrote: Looks ever so slightly longer than the usual ones, but that compensates for the fact that there's only one instead of two as before.

Always thought having 2 shelters was daft, least its longish, sometimes, the amount of people which get on their can be high, especially if they passing through the city center to other places... i:e services 3,4,35 etc 

I was at the wheatsheaf a few weeks ago and the que for the bus was massive 
(12/11/2014, 11:26)Michael Wrote: Always thought having 2 shelters was daft, least its longish, sometimes, the amount of people which get on their can be high, especially if they passing through the city center to other places... i:e services 3,4,35 etc 

I was at the wheatsheaf a few weeks ago and the que for the bus was massive 
They've put on another one of those long shelters to extend it - so now it's quite a long bus shelter!
The wheatsheaf used to have 2 bus stops, one for busways buses and one for northern buses dating back to the olden days
I'm in favour of Bus Bill 
Also out of the EU
(17/11/2014, 20:45)cbma06 Wrote: The wheatsheaf used to have 2 bus stops, one for busways buses and one for northern buses dating back to the olden days

Yup, the good old days! 
It would seem that Nexus have taken it upon themselves to maintain their own Wikipedia page. A conflict of interest you'd argue.
(30/12/2014, 18:20)aureolin Wrote: It would seem that Nexus have taken it upon themselves to maintain their own Wikipedia page. A conflict of interest you'd argue.

Probably so one of us doesn't put something like "Nexus show no respect to bus spotters and often ask them to get off their property and in some cases refer to them as terrorist's"