Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Operations, Management & Infrastructure DARLINGTON/DURHAM BUS STATIONS

DARLINGTON/DURHAM BUS STATIONS

DARLINGTON/DURHAM BUS STATIONS

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

03 Aug 2015, 8:43 am #1
Good Morning,

Could I be given the street locations of the above please and what is the approximate walking times from the railway stations ?

Regards
peterwestcott
03 Aug 2015, 8:43 am #1

Good Morning,

Could I be given the street locations of the above please and what is the approximate walking times from the railway stations ?

Regards

S813 FVK

03 Aug 2015, 8:50 am #2
(03 Aug 2015, 8:43 am)peterwestcott Good Morning,

Regards

Darlington doesnt have a bus station and i have no idea where it is compaired to the rail station.

Durham bus station isn't too far from the rail station. You walk down thr hill the cars come up, turn left and it is the entrance for buses is the 3rd exit on the roundabout. The public enterance is further down on North Road (2nd exit on rounabout) where some buses terminate.
S813 FVK
03 Aug 2015, 8:50 am #2

Regards

Darlington doesnt have a bus station and i have no idea where it is compaired to the rail station.

Durham bus station isn't too far from the rail station. You walk down thr hill the cars come up, turn left and it is the entrance for buses is the 3rd exit on the roundabout. The public enterance is further down on North Road (2nd exit on rounabout) where some buses terminate.

Jimmi

03 Aug 2015, 8:55 am #3

Regards

Durham Bus Station is just off North Road. The Cathedral Bus runs from Durham Railway Station into Durham operated by Stanley Travel.

Darlington doesn't have a bus station with the stands for services being on various different streets, most of them are on Tubwell Row and Feethams.

Darlington Tubwell Row - Darlington Rail Station is about 10 minutes walk according to Google.
Durham Bus Station - Durham Rail Station is about 5 minutes walk according to Google.
Edited 03 Aug 2015, 8:57 am by Jimmi.
Jimmi
03 Aug 2015, 8:55 am #3

Regards

Durham Bus Station is just off North Road. The Cathedral Bus runs from Durham Railway Station into Durham operated by Stanley Travel.

Darlington doesn't have a bus station with the stands for services being on various different streets, most of them are on Tubwell Row and Feethams.

Darlington Tubwell Row - Darlington Rail Station is about 10 minutes walk according to Google.
Durham Bus Station - Durham Rail Station is about 5 minutes walk according to Google.

BusLoverMum

03 Aug 2015, 8:55 am #4
Durham is about 10 mins, mostly uphill if you're fit. There is a shuttle bus for those who need it.

In darlo, the main bus stops are in a big ring around the centre so it can be anything from 15 to 20 mins. Some local bus services do stop a little closer.
BusLoverMum
03 Aug 2015, 8:55 am #4

Durham is about 10 mins, mostly uphill if you're fit. There is a shuttle bus for those who need it.

In darlo, the main bus stops are in a big ring around the centre so it can be anything from 15 to 20 mins. Some local bus services do stop a little closer.

03 Aug 2015, 8:22 pm #5
Many thanks to you all for the information I am planning to do both in the near future !
Regards
peterwestcott
03 Aug 2015, 8:22 pm #5

Many thanks to you all for the information I am planning to do both in the near future !
Regards

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average