Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Operations, Management & Infrastructure Gold Standard

Gold Standard

Gold Standard

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Malarkey

24 Oct 2013, 1:58 pm #1
http://www.simplygo.com/Gold-Standard

I have been thinking over the past few days about instead of having "Gold Standard" on just the Doors of some of GNE Fleet i.e. Citaros/Versas, why not have as a "Corporate Identity", much like Stagecoach Gold and Arriva Sapphire. Which GNE already have the Foundations in place, but in my opinion choose to cover it up in a Route Branding, for example Laser and Drifter to name a Few.

Now I am a Big of Route Branding on some Routes, as some do have Meaning and Links to the Regions History and Wildlife etc, The Red Kite and The Lambton Worm being great examples of that. Whereas some Brands are just completely pointless like FAB56/57 and Pronto which have zero meaning at all.

I know everybody has a different opinion on Route Branding which has been discussed in great detail on the Route Branding Thread. But could having the "Gold Standard" as a Corporate Identity be a Solution and having it run alongside the Northern Branding and the exception of a Few Brands like Red Kite as stated above.

I have came up with a Livery on PaperBus based on the Mercedes Citaro and Wright Gemini 2, I'll do a few more upon a Request i.e. Versa and Streetlite and I'll add them to my Flickr Page.

Mercedes Citaro http://www.flickr.com/photos/adammalarkey/10458332253/

Wright Gemini 2
http://www.flickr.com/photos/adammalarkey/10458142066/

So what is everyone's opinions?
Malarkey
24 Oct 2013, 1:58 pm #1

http://www.simplygo.com/Gold-Standard

I have been thinking over the past few days about instead of having "Gold Standard" on just the Doors of some of GNE Fleet i.e. Citaros/Versas, why not have as a "Corporate Identity", much like Stagecoach Gold and Arriva Sapphire. Which GNE already have the Foundations in place, but in my opinion choose to cover it up in a Route Branding, for example Laser and Drifter to name a Few.

Now I am a Big of Route Branding on some Routes, as some do have Meaning and Links to the Regions History and Wildlife etc, The Red Kite and The Lambton Worm being great examples of that. Whereas some Brands are just completely pointless like FAB56/57 and Pronto which have zero meaning at all.

I know everybody has a different opinion on Route Branding which has been discussed in great detail on the Route Branding Thread. But could having the "Gold Standard" as a Corporate Identity be a Solution and having it run alongside the Northern Branding and the exception of a Few Brands like Red Kite as stated above.

I have came up with a Livery on PaperBus based on the Mercedes Citaro and Wright Gemini 2, I'll do a few more upon a Request i.e. Versa and Streetlite and I'll add them to my Flickr Page.

Mercedes Citaro http://www.flickr.com/photos/adammalarkey/10458332253/

Wright Gemini 2
http://www.flickr.com/photos/adammalarkey/10458142066/

So what is everyone's opinions?

Michael

24 Oct 2013, 2:05 pm #2
I think route branding is a good idea BUT it should be limited to certain routes only, like the Red Kite.

I see they still haven't updated their Gold Standard page...

Regular ‘Open Line’ sessions every Wednesday

Bit off GNE here, Wonder of Stagecoach's Gas buses would be classed as "Stagecoach Gold"?
Edited 24 Oct 2013, 2:06 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
24 Oct 2013, 2:05 pm #2

I think route branding is a good idea BUT it should be limited to certain routes only, like the Red Kite.

Bit off GNE here, Wonder of Stagecoach's Gas buses would be classed as "Stagecoach Gold"?

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Malarkey

24 Oct 2013, 2:15 pm #3
(24 Oct 2013, 2:05 pm)Michael I think route branding is a good idea BUT it should be limited to certain routes only, like the Red Kite.

That's a good thought regarding the Gas Buses for Stagecoach, shame I never actually thought about that when they were first announced, I assumed they'd be in the Green Livery like the E400H's.

GNE should bring back Open Line as I think it was an excellent facility to be able use and speak to the Managing Directors to give thoughts on improving service or just making a general complaint etc.

Just another thought the "Gold Standard" Corporate Identity doesn't have to be just GNE either, it could spread across the Go-Ahead Division with the exception of London which would be even better come to think of it as it would provide competition to the Stagecoach Gold and Arriva Sapphire Brands.
Malarkey
24 Oct 2013, 2:15 pm #3

(24 Oct 2013, 2:05 pm)Michael I think route branding is a good idea BUT it should be limited to certain routes only, like the Red Kite.

That's a good thought regarding the Gas Buses for Stagecoach, shame I never actually thought about that when they were first announced, I assumed they'd be in the Green Livery like the E400H's.

GNE should bring back Open Line as I think it was an excellent facility to be able use and speak to the Managing Directors to give thoughts on improving service or just making a general complaint etc.

Just another thought the "Gold Standard" Corporate Identity doesn't have to be just GNE either, it could spread across the Go-Ahead Division with the exception of London which would be even better come to think of it as it would provide competition to the Stagecoach Gold and Arriva Sapphire Brands.

Dan

Site Administrator

24 Oct 2013, 4:12 pm #4
Decided to move this over to the off-topic bus chat section as I feel it is best suited to this area of the forum. Smile
Dan
24 Oct 2013, 4:12 pm #4

Decided to move this over to the off-topic bus chat section as I feel it is best suited to this area of the forum. Smile

Adrian

24 Oct 2013, 6:50 pm #5
I don't know about Arriva and Stagecoach's versions, as I've never used one, but the GNE Gold Standard only seems to apply when it suits. It has huge potential if proper time and resource was put into it. I don't disagree any of the points, with exception of the below.

Quote:
  • At least 95 % of our journeys will run ‘on time’ – that’s no more than 5 minutes late or 1 minute early
  • Open reporting of our punctuality and reliability performance to customers

I've previously asked for data on all X1 runs over a monthly period so that I can work out what % ran on time, and what ran within GNE's definition of 'on time'. Despite promising open reporting (which I believe my request was), I was told I couldn't have that information. I couldn't even have a percentage specific to that service.

Where is this data published? What is the sample? Huh

Quote:
  • We will do our utmost to communicate to customers when disruption to service occurs

How exactly? I've asked several times in the past via both Facebook and Twitter where a service is, due to it not turning up at the published time. I've simply been given an apology and asked if I have managed to travel yet. If I reply to that, I'm told there are no reports. Huh

Quote:
  • Regular cleaning every night and during the day.

Rubbish - and lots of it. I've been on the first bus of the day on several Gold Standard services, and there's visible dirt. A quick sweep on a night isn't classed as cleaning in my book. I'd also suggest the regular cleaning through the day doesn't happen either, unless someone can prove to me otherwise?

Quote:
  • Comprehensive guides with full timetable and route map, delivered door to door at key areas along the route, at least 14 days ahead of any changes.

I live equal distance from both an M1 and an X1 stop. I've never had a comprehensive guide with full timetable and route map delivered to my door. I did have a quick leaflet on the Connections 4, which was the first GNE publication to be posted to me, but I had to go and get a timetable myself.

Quote:
  • Regular ‘Open Line’ sessions every Wednesday

Do they happen? I've never seen one for about a year.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
24 Oct 2013, 6:50 pm #5

I don't know about Arriva and Stagecoach's versions, as I've never used one, but the GNE Gold Standard only seems to apply when it suits. It has huge potential if proper time and resource was put into it. I don't disagree any of the points, with exception of the below.

Quote:
  • At least 95 % of our journeys will run ‘on time’ – that’s no more than 5 minutes late or 1 minute early
  • Open reporting of our punctuality and reliability performance to customers

I've previously asked for data on all X1 runs over a monthly period so that I can work out what % ran on time, and what ran within GNE's definition of 'on time'. Despite promising open reporting (which I believe my request was), I was told I couldn't have that information. I couldn't even have a percentage specific to that service.

Quote:
  • We will do our utmost to communicate to customers when disruption to service occurs

How exactly? I've asked several times in the past via both Facebook and Twitter where a service is, due to it not turning up at the published time. I've simply been given an apology and asked if I have managed to travel yet. If I reply to that, I'm told there are no reports. Huh

Quote:
  • Regular cleaning every night and during the day.

Rubbish - and lots of it. I've been on the first bus of the day on several Gold Standard services, and there's visible dirt. A quick sweep on a night isn't classed as cleaning in my book. I'd also suggest the regular cleaning through the day doesn't happen either, unless someone can prove to me otherwise?

Quote:
  • Comprehensive guides with full timetable and route map, delivered door to door at key areas along the route, at least 14 days ahead of any changes.

I live equal distance from both an M1 and an X1 stop. I've never had a comprehensive guide with full timetable and route map delivered to my door. I did have a quick leaflet on the Connections 4, which was the first GNE publication to be posted to me, but I had to go and get a timetable myself.

Quote:
  • Regular ‘Open Line’ sessions every Wednesday

cbma06

24 Oct 2013, 7:14 pm #6
(24 Oct 2013, 6:50 pm)aureolin I don't know about Arriva and Stagecoach's versions, as I've never used one, but the GNE Gold Standard only seems to apply when it suits. It has huge potential if proper time and resource was put into it. I don't disagree any of the points, with exception of the below.

OpenLine sessions was introduced by the ex MD Peter Huntley, but this new MD at GNE didn't want it no more

cbma06
24 Oct 2013, 7:14 pm #6

(24 Oct 2013, 6:50 pm)aureolin I don't know about Arriva and Stagecoach's versions, as I've never used one, but the GNE Gold Standard only seems to apply when it suits. It has huge potential if proper time and resource was put into it. I don't disagree any of the points, with exception of the below.

OpenLine sessions was introduced by the ex MD Peter Huntley, but this new MD at GNE didn't want it no more

Adrian

24 Oct 2013, 7:21 pm #7
(24 Oct 2013, 7:14 pm)cbma06 OpenLine sessions was introduced by the ex MD Peter Huntley, but this new MD at GNE didn't want it no more

Disappointing really. I always found it useful. I think the companies are really missing a trick here, as it's one way of winning the public over at a time they really need public opinion.

Adrian
24 Oct 2013, 7:21 pm #7

(24 Oct 2013, 7:14 pm)cbma06 OpenLine sessions was introduced by the ex MD Peter Huntley, but this new MD at GNE didn't want it no more

Disappointing really. I always found it useful. I think the companies are really missing a trick here, as it's one way of winning the public over at a time they really need public opinion.

Malarkey

24 Oct 2013, 8:56 pm #8
(24 Oct 2013, 4:12 pm)Dan Decided to move this over to the off-topic bus chat section as I feel it is best suited to this area of the forum. Smile

No Problem Daniel, would it not be better under Bus Management and Infrastructure as it ties in with the Conversation on the Branding Thread.
Malarkey
24 Oct 2013, 8:56 pm #8

(24 Oct 2013, 4:12 pm)Dan Decided to move this over to the off-topic bus chat section as I feel it is best suited to this area of the forum. Smile

No Problem Daniel, would it not be better under Bus Management and Infrastructure as it ties in with the Conversation on the Branding Thread.

Kuyoyo

24 Oct 2013, 9:03 pm #9

Here is the Stagecoach Gold 'Customer Charter'

http://www.stagecoachgold.com/uploads/cu...harter.pdf

The main difference between the Stagecoach and Arriva versions (and, I presume, First's new 'Platinum' brand) are high-specification vehicles (Leather Seats, WiFi, Plug Sockets on 'Sapphire') plus a pledge whereas Go North East's 'Gold Standard' is just the pledge. They'd be a marketable difference if Stagecoach brought Gold to the North East against a GNE 'Gold Standard' route.
Kuyoyo
24 Oct 2013, 9:03 pm #9

Here is the Stagecoach Gold 'Customer Charter'

http://www.stagecoachgold.com/uploads/cu...harter.pdf

The main difference between the Stagecoach and Arriva versions (and, I presume, First's new 'Platinum' brand) are high-specification vehicles (Leather Seats, WiFi, Plug Sockets on 'Sapphire') plus a pledge whereas Go North East's 'Gold Standard' is just the pledge. They'd be a marketable difference if Stagecoach brought Gold to the North East against a GNE 'Gold Standard' route.

CatsFast101

Unregistered

24 Oct 2013, 9:10 pm #10
In regards to 'cleaning' I think GNE's idea of 'cleaning' is a quick bit sweep as I've seen day-old bus tickets on many bus services, old papers stuffed down the side etc. I've seen a man come on certain buses at various times of the day with a sweeping brush but only ever on the 20/X35/56, never ever seen someone do it on a 60/42/35.

95% journeys run on time. There's no evidence to support this, who's knows if this true or not? I find it hard to believe.

They never notify of services breaking down, not running or operating late. As you say you ask them on Facebook/Twitter they say 'No reports, have you traveled yet' 'No' 'Please contact us on email' and then an hour late 'I'm afraid the service broke down, apologies'

I've never known them hand out timetables to residents, know one I know has ever had one.

Open line sessions were axed, tbf they were just enthusiasts asking question about buses, fleet and allocations.
CatsFast101
24 Oct 2013, 9:10 pm #10

In regards to 'cleaning' I think GNE's idea of 'cleaning' is a quick bit sweep as I've seen day-old bus tickets on many bus services, old papers stuffed down the side etc. I've seen a man come on certain buses at various times of the day with a sweeping brush but only ever on the 20/X35/56, never ever seen someone do it on a 60/42/35.

95% journeys run on time. There's no evidence to support this, who's knows if this true or not? I find it hard to believe.

They never notify of services breaking down, not running or operating late. As you say you ask them on Facebook/Twitter they say 'No reports, have you traveled yet' 'No' 'Please contact us on email' and then an hour late 'I'm afraid the service broke down, apologies'

I've never known them hand out timetables to residents, know one I know has ever had one.

Open line sessions were axed, tbf they were just enthusiasts asking question about buses, fleet and allocations.

citaro5284

24 Oct 2013, 9:31 pm #11
(24 Oct 2013, 9:10 pm)CatsFast101 In regards to 'cleaning' I think GNE's idea of 'cleaning' is a quick bit sweep

Wrong!

(24 Oct 2013, 9:10 pm)CatsFast101 95% journeys run on time. There's no evidence to support this, who's knows if this true or not? I find it hard to believe.

What proof do you have that they do not?

(24 Oct 2013, 9:10 pm)CatsFast101 They never notify of services breaking down, not running or operating late. As you say you ask them on Facebook/Twitter they say 'No reports, have you traveled yet' 'No' 'Please contact us on email' and then an hour late 'I'm afraid the service broke down, apologies'

Do Stagecoach and Arriva?

(24 Oct 2013, 9:10 pm)CatsFast101 I've never known them hand out timetables to residents, know one I know has ever had one.

Did I not read recently have some people had Connections 4 leaflets pushed through some letterboxes?

(24 Oct 2013, 9:10 pm)CatsFast101 Open line sessions were axed, tbf they were just enthusiasts asking question about buses, fleet and allocations.

Correct.....not getting used as it was intended
citaro5284
24 Oct 2013, 9:31 pm #11

(24 Oct 2013, 9:10 pm)CatsFast101 In regards to 'cleaning' I think GNE's idea of 'cleaning' is a quick bit sweep

Wrong!

(24 Oct 2013, 9:10 pm)CatsFast101 95% journeys run on time. There's no evidence to support this, who's knows if this true or not? I find it hard to believe.

(24 Oct 2013, 9:10 pm)CatsFast101 They never notify of services breaking down, not running or operating late. As you say you ask them on Facebook/Twitter they say 'No reports, have you traveled yet' 'No' 'Please contact us on email' and then an hour late 'I'm afraid the service broke down, apologies'

(24 Oct 2013, 9:10 pm)CatsFast101 I've never known them hand out timetables to residents, know one I know has ever had one.

Did I not read recently have some people had Connections 4 leaflets pushed through some letterboxes?

(24 Oct 2013, 9:10 pm)CatsFast101 Open line sessions were axed, tbf they were just enthusiasts asking question about buses, fleet and allocations.

CatsFast101

Unregistered

24 Oct 2013, 9:52 pm #12
(24 Oct 2013, 9:31 pm)citaro5284 Wrong!

Well like I say there's no two ways about it, cleaning could be improved.
We don't have nah proof either way that's the problem, I recall stagecoach having a list of journey taking from a sample on board buses.
No they don't. But that don't make it right. Two (or three) wrongs don't make a right.
Yes Connections4 have, but it's the only example to date. If this is a sign of the new way and things to come then all well in good, a positive step forward.
CatsFast101
24 Oct 2013, 9:52 pm #12

(24 Oct 2013, 9:31 pm)citaro5284 Wrong!

Well like I say there's no two ways about it, cleaning could be improved.
We don't have nah proof either way that's the problem, I recall stagecoach having a list of journey taking from a sample on board buses.
No they don't. But that don't make it right. Two (or three) wrongs don't make a right.
Yes Connections4 have, but it's the only example to date. If this is a sign of the new way and things to come then all well in good, a positive step forward.

Malarkey

24 Oct 2013, 9:56 pm #13
Only time i've seen a bus getting cleaned during the day is on the X66, which happens on a Daily Basis, As for the Timetables there is always loads of them on Buses or in the Travel Shop so no need really to send them through post unless it's Consultation.

Quite surprised nobody has commented about having it as an Actual Corporate Livery as I had mentioned in my original post and thoughts on the Livery I had came up with on the Citaro/Gemini.
Malarkey
24 Oct 2013, 9:56 pm #13

Only time i've seen a bus getting cleaned during the day is on the X66, which happens on a Daily Basis, As for the Timetables there is always loads of them on Buses or in the Travel Shop so no need really to send them through post unless it's Consultation.

Quite surprised nobody has commented about having it as an Actual Corporate Livery as I had mentioned in my original post and thoughts on the Livery I had came up with on the Citaro/Gemini.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

25 Oct 2013, 12:23 am #14
I aint a fan of branding in it's current form, but what I would love to see is a return to Regional Identities, with each region having a degree of autonomy from top management, along the lines of the early 90's split

Wear Buses - Deptford and Washington
Go Northern - Chester-le-Street and Stanley
Go-Gateshead - Gateshead and Winlaton
Coastline - Percy Main
A new Tynedale Travel - Hexham

The Low Cost Units becoming OK Travel

To go with Mr Malarkeys idea of a Gold Standard brand, each area could have it's own dedicated Gold Standard services and staff as a sub-brand of it's area e.g. Wear Gold, Northern Gold, Gateshead Gold, Gold Coast and Tynedale Gold...

I am guessing candidates for Gold Services would be(the first what come to mind, the more used services)

Deptford: 20, 35, 42, 56
Washington: X1
Gateshead: X9, X10
Chester: 21
Stanley: ???
Winlaton: ???
Hexham: ???

Just a thought
MrFozz
25 Oct 2013, 12:23 am #14

I aint a fan of branding in it's current form, but what I would love to see is a return to Regional Identities, with each region having a degree of autonomy from top management, along the lines of the early 90's split

Wear Buses - Deptford and Washington
Go Northern - Chester-le-Street and Stanley
Go-Gateshead - Gateshead and Winlaton
Coastline - Percy Main
A new Tynedale Travel - Hexham

The Low Cost Units becoming OK Travel

To go with Mr Malarkeys idea of a Gold Standard brand, each area could have it's own dedicated Gold Standard services and staff as a sub-brand of it's area e.g. Wear Gold, Northern Gold, Gateshead Gold, Gold Coast and Tynedale Gold...

I am guessing candidates for Gold Services would be(the first what come to mind, the more used services)

Deptford: 20, 35, 42, 56
Washington: X1
Gateshead: X9, X10
Chester: 21
Stanley: ???
Winlaton: ???
Hexham: ???

Just a thought

Adrian

25 Oct 2013, 10:49 am #15
(24 Oct 2013, 9:31 pm)citaro5284 What proof do you have that they do not?

Maybe you can chase up the data I asked for under the 'open reporting' policy then.

Adrian
25 Oct 2013, 10:49 am #15

(24 Oct 2013, 9:31 pm)citaro5284 What proof do you have that they do not?

Maybe you can chase up the data I asked for under the 'open reporting' policy then.

BJ10VUS

25 Oct 2013, 11:12 am #16
I thought the "95% of journeys run on time" was a VOSA target anyway?
BJ10VUS
25 Oct 2013, 11:12 am #16

I thought the "95% of journeys run on time" was a VOSA target anyway?

Chris

25 Oct 2013, 11:52 am #17
It is, although there are plans to increase it to 100% I understand.

Is it currently 95% of all journies, or 95% of monitored journies?

Am I right in thinking that a journey can run late part of the route, but as long as it leaves its monitored timing point on time (or within VOSA's definitions) then it's classed as on time?
Chris
25 Oct 2013, 11:52 am #17

It is, although there are plans to increase it to 100% I understand.

Am I right in thinking that a journey can run late part of the route, but as long as it leaves its monitored timing point on time (or within VOSA's definitions) then it's classed as on time?

Chris

25 Oct 2013, 12:18 pm #18
The whole branding/gold standard debate is an interesting one, certainly one with a lot of mileage in it. Bearing in mind the old "opinions are like ar*eholes..." saying, heres mine:

First up, Northern. Keep it. Lighten the shade maybe, add a dash of white (I'm thinking the old Northern proud of our routes era) but get rid of any reference to Go North East. It just confuses things in my opinion. Interestingly, people from my neck of the woods with no interest in buses whatsover still refer to "The Northern". Use it, harness it. Go North East as a name means nothing.

Next up, I'd keep the brandings specific to a local area as is. I'm thinking East Durham, Tynedale Links, Venture. One base colour, couple of vinyls, job done.

Your high profile express routes (Tyne Tees e.g) & trunk routes (Angel, Red Kite etc) keep as branded. Decent paint job, higher quality vinyls etc - enough to tell the difference in quality between a local East Durham for example, if that makes sense.

The rest, get rid (Pulse, Fab 57 etc). Northern livery, maybe with route specific lettering.

I've been impressed with recent efforts (revised Ten, TTX, Angel, Tynedale Links) - to me they give off an impression of quality. And so they should, obviously the vehicles help.

I just think, if you're going to do it, do it properly. Too many dilutes the whole thing. I can totally understand why they've gone down this route, I just think it's gone a bit too far.
Edited 25 Oct 2013, 12:19 pm by Chris.
Chris
25 Oct 2013, 12:18 pm #18

The whole branding/gold standard debate is an interesting one, certainly one with a lot of mileage in it. Bearing in mind the old "opinions are like ar*eholes..." saying, heres mine:

First up, Northern. Keep it. Lighten the shade maybe, add a dash of white (I'm thinking the old Northern proud of our routes era) but get rid of any reference to Go North East. It just confuses things in my opinion. Interestingly, people from my neck of the woods with no interest in buses whatsover still refer to "The Northern". Use it, harness it. Go North East as a name means nothing.

Next up, I'd keep the brandings specific to a local area as is. I'm thinking East Durham, Tynedale Links, Venture. One base colour, couple of vinyls, job done.

Your high profile express routes (Tyne Tees e.g) & trunk routes (Angel, Red Kite etc) keep as branded. Decent paint job, higher quality vinyls etc - enough to tell the difference in quality between a local East Durham for example, if that makes sense.

The rest, get rid (Pulse, Fab 57 etc). Northern livery, maybe with route specific lettering.

I've been impressed with recent efforts (revised Ten, TTX, Angel, Tynedale Links) - to me they give off an impression of quality. And so they should, obviously the vehicles help.

I just think, if you're going to do it, do it properly. Too many dilutes the whole thing. I can totally understand why they've gone down this route, I just think it's gone a bit too far.

BJ10VUS

25 Oct 2013, 12:46 pm #19
(25 Oct 2013, 11:52 am)Chris It is, although there are plans to increase it to 100% I understand.

"On time" means departures no more than 1 minute early/5 minutes late. I think the change was to get rid of the 1 minute early and change it to 0 minutes early. Not sure 100% is a realistic target, really?
BJ10VUS
25 Oct 2013, 12:46 pm #19

(25 Oct 2013, 11:52 am)Chris It is, although there are plans to increase it to 100% I understand.

"On time" means departures no more than 1 minute early/5 minutes late. I think the change was to get rid of the 1 minute early and change it to 0 minutes early. Not sure 100% is a realistic target, really?

Chris

25 Oct 2013, 12:50 pm #20
(25 Oct 2013, 12:46 pm)BJ10VUS "On time" means departures no more than 1 minute early/5 minutes late. I think the change was to get rid of the 1 minute early and change it to 0 minutes early. Not sure 100% is a realistic target, really?

Exactly, can't be done. The industry in general and the likes of route one are lobbying the TC to change their minds, lets hope common sense prevails.
Chris
25 Oct 2013, 12:50 pm #20

(25 Oct 2013, 12:46 pm)BJ10VUS "On time" means departures no more than 1 minute early/5 minutes late. I think the change was to get rid of the 1 minute early and change it to 0 minutes early. Not sure 100% is a realistic target, really?

Exactly, can't be done. The industry in general and the likes of route one are lobbying the TC to change their minds, lets hope common sense prevails.

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average