North East Buses
Anything and Everything - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Anything and Everything (/showthread.php?tid=628)

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 18 Feb 2015

(18 Feb 2015, 9:31 am)mb134 Totally agree with you there, Chelsea need to do something as a club as well. 

Lifetime ban from all matches should do just fine....
They have said if any Chelsea fan or Season Ticket Holder is identified as being involved they will have there season ticket taken away and be giving banning orders

RE: Anything and Everything - Adam - 18 Feb 2015

With today being Ash Wednesday, it officially marks the start of Lent. I'm still undecided as to what I'm giving up. Anyone else giving something up?

I hope you all kept away from eating meat today as well mind Tongue

RE: Anything and Everything - Dan - 18 Feb 2015

I hope the lad on the video below gives up making Facebook / YouTube videos:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1552650838341393

Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 18 Feb 2015

Daesh(Islamic State) Propaganda at it's finest

http://]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f08_1424123423

Note...Dont get too worried, it is nothing grisly or no gruesome murders Big Grin

RE: Anything and Everything - omnicity4659 - 19 Feb 2015

It's the FPF! Does Andreos know about this? Tongue

Northumbria Police Helicopter:
18/2 1945 search for suspects who broke into compound near Fencehouses. Area searched and cleared.

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 19 Feb 2015

(19 Feb 2015, 8:00 pm)Tommy_1581 It's the FPF! Does Andreos know about this?

Northumbria Police Helicopter:
18/2 1945 search for suspects who broke into compound near Fencehouses. Area searched and cleared.
It was the Avenue Vivian lot, a loose lipped FPF associate let slip about the location of the FPF weapons cache, 50 Super Soakers, 100 litres of Chilli Sauce, 100 stink bomb, 250 sniper spud guns and 250 pairs of knickers were taken...The knickers are all ladies thongs, if being wedgied in public is humiliating enough, it is total degradation making victims, even blokes, wear knkckers ...

Expect repercussions from this, operatives are warned about honey traps and to be careful who they take to bed

Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 19 Feb 2015

The Big Bad Russkies have been upto no good again

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31530840

Nothing more than Putin sabre rattling...

People are talking about conflicts escalating...Does anyone actually really think we would goto War with Russia, I doubt it, I think our military planners are happy with proxy wars Big Grin

RE: Anything and Everything - Michael - 20 Feb 2015

A police car, riot van and a dog unit has just past my house... i live in the quiet part of Sunderland haha!

Although they might of got a tip off for my cocaine...they might be scoping out a way of entry haha (I'm joking so don't take it serious!!!!) 

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 20 Feb 2015

(20 Feb 2015, 3:06 pm)Michael A police car, riot van and a dog unit has just past my house... i live in the quiet part of Sunderland haha!

Although they might of got a tip off for my cocaine...they might be scoping out a way of entry haha (I'm joking so don't take it serious!!!!) 

Which part you from mate...

I did not think there was a quiet part Sunderland

(20 Feb 2015, 4:51 pm)MrFozz Which part you from mate...

I did not think there was a quiet part Sunderland

Springwell =)

RE: Anything and Everything - MurdnunoC - 20 Feb 2015

(20 Feb 2015, 4:52 pm)Michael Springwell =)

It's strange how a place-name can evoke different emotions between two relatively close locations.

In Sunderland it's quiet while in Gateshead it's known as one of the more rougher estates in the area.

(20 Feb 2015, 4:55 pm)MurdnunoC It's strange how a place-name can evoke different emotions between two relatively close locations.

In Sunderland it's quiet while in Gateshead it's known as one of the more rougher estates in the area.

Its always seemed alright when iv'e passed through... maybe i was going through at the wrong time. 

I wouldn't say its 100% quiet, we still have buses going along my road every 10 minutes and it can get quite busy around the start of school and end of school, although that's normally it.

RE: Anything and Everything - omnicity4659 - 20 Feb 2015

Springwell is apparently merging with Murton and Fencehouses to become the People's Republics of Murton, Fencehouses and Springwell (PRMFS).

Big Grin

(20 Feb 2015, 5:33 pm)Tommy_1581 Springwell is apparently merging with Murton and Fencehouses to become the People's Republics of Murton, Fencehouses and Springwell (PRMFS).

Big Grin

Which Springwell Tongue 

Aye, we will be based on the Soviet Union...

Andreos will be El Presidente and the various other leader swear loyalty to him...

It was a.step nobody wanted to take as each organisation is very protective of there independence, but after a long debate, it is for the best we combine our resources, skills and knowledge to rid the world of the Idiots from Avenue Vivian, Lumley, Chester-le-Street, Bournmoor, Shiney Row and Penshaw...And of course there was the recent altercation with Hitler and The Nazis raised a few eyebrows [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Michael
Which Springwell Tongue 

Your Springwell  Wink

(20 Feb 2015, 5:41 pm)MrFozz Aye, we will be based on the Soviet Union...

Andreos will be El Presidente and the various other leader swear loyalty to him...

It was a.step nobody wanted to take as each organisation is very protective of there independence, but after a long debate, it is for the best we combine our resources, skills and knowledge to rid the world of the Idiots from Avenue Vivian, Lumley, Chester-le-Street, Bournmoor, Shiney Row and Penshaw...And of course there was the recent altercation with Hitler and The Nazis raised a few eyebrows [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Thought I haven't heard from Marcus for a while Big Grin

The FPFMSLCLSBSRP.

It's going to be a long abbreviation. Wink

Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 20 Feb 2015

Funny that we rarely think about what our words translate into in other languages

RE: Anything and Everything - Malarkey - 20 Feb 2015

(20 Feb 2015, 6:02 pm)MrFozz

Funny that we rarely think about what our words translate into in other languages
Number 9 is nothing but Racist.

(20 Feb 2015, 6:09 pm)Malarkey Number 9 is nothing but Racist.
How is #9 racist