North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V3 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V3 (/showthread.php?tid=1418)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MurdnunoC - 03 Aug 2015

(03 Aug 2015, 4:13 pm)Davie I've got a bad chest infection.

I had a good chest infection once.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Malarkey - 03 Aug 2015

Dont want the clock to turn at 10pm, as I am not allowed anything to eat after that time due to going to the Eye Infirmary tomorrow to get my Stitches taken out, which I have had in my right eye for 15 Months since I had the Operation.

Will also mean I will knackered for a few days as I am going on local anesthetic as I hate needles and the thought of seeing the doctor taking stuff out of my eye and that, sends chills down my spine just thinking about it, will also mean I will be off the forum for a few days aswell while I recover.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Davie - 03 Aug 2015

(03 Aug 2015, 8:26 pm)Malarkey Dont want the clock to turn at 10pm, as I am not allowed anything to eat after that time due to going to the Eye Infirmary tomorrow to get my Stitches taken out, which I have had in my right eye for 15 Months since I had the Operation.

Will also mean I will knackered for a few days as I am going on local anesthetic as I hate needles and the thought of seeing the doctor taking stuff out of my eye and that, sends chills down my spine just thinking about it, will also mean I will be off the forum for a few days aswell while I recover.

I hope you recover soon, Malarkey.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - BusLoverMum - 03 Aug 2015

(03 Aug 2015, 8:26 pm)Malarkey Dont want the clock to turn at 10pm, as I am not allowed anything to eat after that time due to going to the Eye Infirmary tomorrow to get my Stitches taken out, which I have had in my right eye for 15 Months since I had the Operation.

Ouch. Sounds unpleasant. Hope your recovery's better than you're expecting.

(03 Aug 2015, 8:49 pm)BusLoverMum Ouch. Sounds unpleasant. Hope your recovery's better than you're expecting.

Will be fast asleep so im not bothered about it in the slightest to be honest, recovery wise I will be ok, just a case of the aesthetic to ware off afterwards which usually takes a few days, then I will be back to my usual self and onto the next step of the recovery, which is seeing my vision improve more which it already has in the last 15 Months.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - citaro5284 - 03 Aug 2015

(03 Aug 2015, 8:58 pm)Malarkey Will be fast asleep so im not bothered about it in the slightest to be honest, recovery wise I will be ok, just a case of the aesthetic to ware off afterwards which usually takes a few days, then I will be back to my usual self and onto the next step of the recovery, which is seeing my vision improve more which it already has in the last 15 Months.

damn.....thought it would take longer than that....was hoping for months  Tongue

(03 Aug 2015, 9:06 pm)citaro5284 damn.....thought it would take longer than that....was hoping for months  Tongue

Well I am sorry to disappoint you citaro5284.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Diamond One - 03 Aug 2015

i know how you feel am short sighted myself been half blind for years my advice would be have a solid rest and take a break for a few days just until you feel 100% ready to go

What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 04 Aug 2015

Pig ignorant chav with kids shoved their way to the front of the queue for the 7 in Durham Bus Station, meaning I haven't got the front seat upstairs

EDIT: hope this bus doesn't have to break sharply as he is letting the kids stand on the panel above the destination screen.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MrFozz - 04 Aug 2015

(03 Aug 2015, 2:50 pm)Dan The L94s are the same. Y-reg batch only have those tiny windows too, instead of the big long ones.

You dirty minded lot better not start twisting my words
...!

Don't give us encouragement by making those...If your words are twisted, you have yourself to blame my friend by mentioning it in the 1st place

Good luck with that Adam...

You'll be fine I'm sure mate

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 04 Aug 2015

(04 Aug 2015, 1:37 pm)Jimmi Pig ignorant chav with kids shoved their way to the front of the queue for the 7 in Durham Bus Station, meaning I haven't got the front seat upstairs

EDIT: hope this bus doesn't have to break sharply as he is letting the kids stand on the panel above the destination screen.

Karma, Jimmi! Something awkward will happen to them...

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Malarkey - 04 Aug 2015

(04 Aug 2015, 1:52 pm)MrFozz Good luck with that Adam...

You'll be fine I'm sure mate
In and out in 20 Minutes my Consultant said, still waiting to go down like and im bored stupid.

(04 Aug 2015, 2:26 pm)Malarkey In and out in 20 Minutes my Consultant said, still waiting to go down like and im bored stupid.

Five hours wait for a scheduled appointment? I'd be away home if I waited over an hour...

(04 Aug 2015, 2:28 pm)GX03 SVC Five hours wait for a scheduled appointment? I'd be away home if I waited over an hour...
Not much he can do when he is waiting for surgery...

I hate hanging round for appointments, really gets on my tits and have been known to angrily storm out of places in the past

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Malarkey - 04 Aug 2015

(04 Aug 2015, 3:08 pm)MrFozz Not much he can do when he is waiting for surgery...

I hate hanging round for appointments, really gets on my tits and have been known to angrily storm out of places in the past
Went down 5 Minutes after my previous post, back on Ward now, feeling better than did 15 Months ago after Surgery.

(04 Aug 2015, 3:59 pm)Malarkey Went down 5 Minutes after my previous post, back on Ward now, feeling better than did 15 Months ago after Surgery.
Good to know that, hope you go and make a quick recovery dude

My top tip of the day:
ASHINGTON IS FULL OF CHARVERS AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED!

I have no idea why some slutty teenage girl asked how old I was when I was ordering my sub at subway (she was sat having a drink) and how she didn't believe that I was 13, more like 16. Then she followed me out and asked a rather strange question of which isn't really suitable for audiences who view the forum, but the ones with their dirty minds might know. So I told her very kindly to fuck off and how she was every god-damn expletive in the history of human kind.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MurdnunoC - 04 Aug 2015

(04 Aug 2015, 6:47 pm)GX03 SVC My top tip of the day:
ASHINGTON IS FULL OF CHARVERS AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED!

I have no idea why some slutty teenage girl asked how old I was when I was ordering my sub at subway (she was sat having a drink) and how she didn't believe that I was 13, more like 16. Then she followed me out and asked a rather strange question of which isn't really suitable for audiences who view the forum, but the ones with their dirty minds might know. So I told her very kindly to fuck off and how she was every god-damn expletive in the history of human kind.

You're unbelievable.

Not only do you have the girls flocking at your feet, they also think you're older than you are.

Use this to your advantage and have some fun man!

(04 Aug 2015, 6:51 pm)MurdnunoC You're unbelievable.

Not only do you have the girls flocking at your feet, they also think you're older than you are.

Use this to your advantage and have some fun man!

For the first time I'm quite grateful of the service of Arriva Blyth's 1769. I actually hope that never happens again...  Big Grin