North East Buses
Anything and Everything - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Anything and Everything (/showthread.php?tid=628)

Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 16 Mar 2015

Here you go...This is what I wrote...

Courtesy of Google Translate Big Grin

Quote:Egregio Signor Sindaco

Prima di tutto mi perdoni se questa traduzione è male, google non ottiene il posto giusto ... Probabilmente si può parlare inglese meglio che mai posso italiano ...

Il mio nome Dave e sono dall'Inghilterra, il Nord Est per essere precisi ...

Per molti anni, vi è stato uno scherzo tra nella mia comunità su Sunderland FC, il mio locale Premiership di calcio e c'è la mancanza di coinvolgimento nelle competizioni UEFA Club, come dice il proverbio 'Non abbiamo mai visto mackem a Milano, questo è stato lo scherzo per anni.

Voglio sapere dal vostro buon sé, ha tutti i milanesi mai entrare a contatto con una Mackem nella bella città di Milano, si può come sindaco finalmente mettere l'argomento put a dormire una volta per tutte.

Un altro scherzo è che ci sarà solo vedere un Mackem in Europa, se i tedeschi decidono di agire di nuovo, ma che è qualcosa che porterò con i tedeschi.

My next letter will be to Sunderland AFC, offering my services in the short term in the wake of Poyets sacking Big Grin

RE: Anything and Everything - S813 FVK - 16 Mar 2015

(16 Mar 2015, 6:11 pm)MrFozz My next letter will be to Sunderland AFC, offering my services in the short term in the wake of Poyets sacking Big Grin

I don't think the managers are bad, think its just a case of them being too hard to understand because of their nationality. I struggled to understand Poyet if im perfectly honest...

RE: Anything and Everything - omnicity4659 - 16 Mar 2015

Haha LOL!

MrFozz Wrote:

Dear Mr. Mayor

First of all, forgive me if this translation is bad, google does not get the right place ... You can probably speak English better than I can ever Italian ...

My name is Dave and from England , the North East to be precise ...

For many years , there was a joke among my community of Sunderland FC , ​​my local Premiership football and there is a lack of involvement in UEFA competitions Club , as the saying goes ' We have never seen mackem in Milan , this was the joke for years .

I want to know from your good self, has all the Milanese never come into contact with a Mackem in the beautiful city of Milan , as mayor can finally put the argument put to bed once and for all .

Another joke is that we will only see a Mackem in Europe , if the Germans decide to act again , but that is something that will remain with the Germans .

RE: Anything and Everything - MurdnunoC - 16 Mar 2015

(16 Mar 2015, 5:48 pm)MrFozz Something completely...

Me and my mate were talking about footy, UEFA and Sunderland, we got talking about the 'Never see a mackem in Milan' chant...Got me wondering about Mackems in Milan, so I have e-mailed the Mayor of Milan to see if he is aware of never having a mackem visit Milan Big Grin

About as random as random can get lmao

Hasn't this already been done before?

Here's the apparent reply from the Mayor of Milan.

https://twitter.com/Iwantcurlyhair2/status/175130832493744128/photo/1

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 16 Mar 2015

(16 Mar 2015, 7:00 pm)MurdnunoC Hasn't this already been done before?

Here's the apparent reply from the Mayor of Milan.

https://twitter.com/Iwantcurlyhair2/status/175130832493744128/photo/1

When I read that link, I seem to remember something along those lines a few years

Damn...I feeling f*****g silly now

(16 Mar 2015, 8:02 pm)MrFozz When I read that link, I seem to remember something along those lines a few years

Damn...I feeling f*****g silly now

It'll be interesting to read the reply - providing you get one.

They may have a standardised response now.

(16 Mar 2015, 8:08 pm)MurdnunoC It'll be interesting to read the reply - providing you get one.

They may have a standardised response now.
I am not quite sure if making reference to European War was a bright idea, Mussolini was, after all, Hitlers lackey and bitch Big Grin

I seem to remember another little joke on the part of Newcastle fans, when they played Benfica in Portgugal and went on a hunt round there ground, looking for Mackems, Benfica, of course play at the Estádio da Luz(Stadium of Light) Big Grin

(16 Mar 2015, 8:14 pm)MrFozz I am not quite sure if making reference to European War was a bright idea, Mussolini was, after all, Hitlers lackey and bitch Big Grin

I seem to remember another little joke on the part of Newcastle fans, when they played Benfica in Portgugal and went on a hunt round there ground, looking for Mackems, Benfica, of course play at the Estádio da Luz(Stadium of Light) Big Grin

Not strictly true. Well, not until the mid-30s at least. You can trace the roots of Italian Fascism all the way back to the Risorgimento as well as the Futurist movement. Mussolini originally disagreed with Hilter on a lot of things including, most notably racial discrimination laws. 

(16 Mar 2015, 8:23 pm)MurdnunoC Not strictly true. Well, not until the mid-30s at least. You can trace the roots of Italian Fascism all the way back to the Risorgimento as well as the Futurist movement. Mussolini originally disagreed with Hilter on a lot of things including, most notably racial discrimination laws. 
The word lackey was used in the way it was used in Dads Army, Mainwaring described Mussolini as Hitlers Lackey and possibly even Hitlers Bed fellow Big Grin

Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 16 Mar 2015

Found this earlier on...

Public urged to vote as hunt begins for Britains national bird

What should our National Bird...

I will start with a couple of suggestions

Cheryl Cole
[Image: 2009-12-14-Cheryl-Cole-fibre-hair-extensions.jpg]

Jacqueline Jossa
[Image: jacqueline-jossa-2014-british-soap-award...ndon_1.jpg]

Charlotte Riley(Best drama teacher I ever had)
[Image: Charlotte-Riley.jpg]

Keira Knightley
[Image: SNF17SPDAA---532_1530048a.jpg]

Finally, my favourite

[b]Dirty Davina[b](In the middle)
[Image: 301216_106654942775510_1115036367_n.jpg?...919df2a23a]

Quite possobly the worlds least convincing transvestite

Anything and Everything - LeeCalder - 17 Mar 2015

Contestant number 1 please

RE: Anything and Everything - Dan - 17 Mar 2015

(17 Mar 2015, 7:18 am)leestransportphotos Contestant number 1 please
Surely not....... 5 all the way!!!

Haha, she/he is certainly in the run for no 1

RE: Anything and Everything - MurdnunoC - 17 Mar 2015

A late runner?

[Image: david-cameron.jpg]

Possibly Britain's biggest tit - a blue tit as well.

RE: Anything and Everything - omnicity4659 - 17 Mar 2015

Fozz's signature seems to be getting rather large now.... Tongue

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 17 Mar 2015

(17 Mar 2015, 9:05 am)Tommy_1581 Fozz's signature seems to be getting rather large now....
I am planning on changing it completely soon

What to?!? Tell us more

RE: Anything and Everything - Andreos1 - 17 Mar 2015

(17 Mar 2015, 10:31 am)MrFozz I am planning on changing it completely soon

Dirty Davina should be your avatar.

Was expecting a picture of Davina McCall in a sultry pose...

RE: Anything and Everything - R852 PRG - 17 Mar 2015

I spot we have another Diamond Citaro on the forum...Big Grin.

RE: Anything and Everything - Dan - 17 Mar 2015

Seen articles like this a few times now, but they always put a smile on my face...

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/geordie-sayings-top-56-things-6466922