North East Buses
Anything and Everything - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Anything and Everything (/showthread.php?tid=628)

RE: Anything and Everything - R852 PRG - 20 Aug 2015

(20 Aug 2015, 5:57 pm)Adam Got an email from someone at uni asking me to star in the "Welcome to Northumbria" film being shown during Freshers week (even though I do Business and not Drama/Acting etc).

I can't decide though whether it's a forward or backward step from my sensational appearance in front of 9 million people on the Antiques Roadshow back in 2008...

Hehe..! I never did find that.

RE: Anything and Everything - Adam - 20 Aug 2015

(20 Aug 2015, 5:58 pm)R852 PRG Hehe..! I never did find that.

thank goodness. It's so embarrassing watching a pre-teenage Adam Sad

RE: Anything and Everything - MurdnunoC - 20 Aug 2015

Might as well go for it, Adam. Aye, on the downside, you risk looking like a tit, but either way it shows you're not afraid of gettin involved in promotional projects in addition to giving yourself something to talk about in interviews, covering letters or CV's. Nowt to lose really.

RE: Anything and Everything - Jimmi - 20 Aug 2015

(20 Aug 2015, 5:57 pm)Adam Got an email from someone at uni asking me to star in the "Welcome to Northumbria" film being shown during Freshers week (even though I do Business and not Drama/Acting etc).

I can't decide though whether it's a forward or backward step from my sensational appearance in front of 9 million people on the Antiques Roadshow back in 2008...
New College made me pose as a bricklayer for some photos which is probably the worst photo of me ever and has unfortunately been used some places. I noticed a photo of someone else from my course on a bus stop in Durham yesterday, so I hope my mug isn't being plastered round Durham right now

RE: Anything and Everything - Adam - 20 Aug 2015

(20 Aug 2015, 6:06 pm)MurdnunoC Might as well go for it, Adam. Aye, on the downside, you risk looking like a tit, but either way it shows you're not afraid of gettin involved in promotional projects in addition to giving yourself something to talk about in interviews, covering letters or CV's. Nowt to lose really.

I'm sure I'll get some stick from my friends who'll be watching it during Freshers.

Aye, it does have those benefits though like you mention Smile

RE: Anything and Everything - Andreos1 - 20 Aug 2015

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2014/12/16/public-transport-trading-cards/

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 21 Aug 2015

Go for it, it will be a laugh...Thats the kind of thing I would do, but I do have a history studying drama
(20 Aug 2015, 6:10 pm)Jimmi New College made me pose as a bricklayer for some photos which is probably the worst photo of me ever and has unfortunately been used some places. I noticed a photo of someone else from my course on a bus stop in Durham yesterday, so I hope my mug isn't being plastered round Durham right now
I volunteered to be the face of the Access Course Prospectus at East Durham College on 2008 me and one of the girls did it

[Image: eed6929f438171c5160039b0c2560432.jpg]
[Image: 754aefca1d8ca08508dd67154782a58f.jpg]

RE: Anything and Everything - Michael - 21 Aug 2015

Off to waste my money on the horses tomorrow at York.

RE: Anything and Everything - citaro5284 - 21 Aug 2015

(21 Aug 2015, 7:36 pm)Michael Off to waste my money on the horses tomorrow at York.

Save it Michael.....think of that £651 for the bus pass  Tongue

(21 Aug 2015, 7:40 pm)citaro5284 Save it Michael.....think of that £651 for the bus pass  Tongue

Tongue well might come back with alot of money haha

Hopefully my student loan comes through soon to... still waiting for them to approve it.... -.-

(21 Aug 2015, 7:45 pm)Michael Tongue well might come back with alot of money haha

Hopefully my student loan comes through soon to... still waiting for them to approve it.... -.-

True....but also might come back with nowt!

I will be watching for you on Channel 4 Racing in the betting ring.

(21 Aug 2015, 7:47 pm)citaro5284 True....but also might come back with nowt!

Hopefully not! Haha

I'll be there... throwing my notes at the bookmakers haha

RE: Anything and Everything - Dan - 21 Aug 2015

(21 Aug 2015, 7:47 pm)citaro5284 True....but also might come back with nowt!

Aye - just like how BG takes your cash every week and you never get owt back!

(21 Aug 2015, 7:54 pm)Dan Aye - just like how BG takes your cash every week and you never get owt back!

Thats just secondary - really its for a chat!

RE: Anything and Everything - Adrian - 22 Aug 2015

Only in Sunderland....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJfwBtT1DOo

RE: Anything and Everything - mb134 - 23 Aug 2015

Just seen a "Nissan Pulsar" advert, what's next, a range of Nissan "StreetJuke" 4x4's?

RE: Anything and Everything - Jimmi - 23 Aug 2015

(23 Aug 2015, 4:03 pm)mb134 Just seen a "Nissan Pulsar" advert, what's next, a range of Nissan "StreetJuke" 4x4's?
"Nissan Eclipse Gemini"

Then in a few years "Nissan Gemini Eclipse 2"

RE: Anything and Everything - omnicity4659 - 23 Aug 2015

(23 Aug 2015, 4:03 pm)mb134 Just seen a "Nissan Pulsar" advert, what's next, a range of Nissan "StreetJuke" 4x4's?

Nissan StreetQashquai... coming to a Bishop Auckland to Newcastle route near you....

RE: Anything and Everything - mb134 - 23 Aug 2015

(23 Aug 2015, 4:05 pm)Jimmi "Nissan Eclipse Gemini"

Then in a few years "Nissan Gemini Eclipse 2"

Then completely mess up the engine choices for the "Gemini 3" 
(23 Aug 2015, 4:06 pm)GX03 SVC Nissan StreetQashquai... coming to a Bishop Auckland to Newcastle route near you....

I suppose it would mean the "Tyneside Toughened" glass would only have to make its way down to Sunderland instead of Ireland...

RE: Anything and Everything - MurdnunoC - 23 Aug 2015

(22 Aug 2015, 4:17 pm)aureolin Only in Sunderland....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJfwBtT1DOo

If I had to epitomise 'culture' in the North-East, I'd show them the following video.

Sadly, I was there watching all this transpire although I'm not sure it was on this particular night.

Even more regrettably, I was amusingly entertained by it!