North East Buses
Anything and Everything - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Anything and Everything (/showthread.php?tid=628)

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2016 - DanPicken - 01 Mar 2016

(01 Mar 2016, 7:50 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com Not if a teacher or senior member of staff drove the bus

How many of your teachers have a PSV license? I know a couple of mine drive the school minibus, however I'm not sure what license they're on.

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2016 - DanPicken - 01 Mar 2016

(01 Mar 2016, 7:51 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com The interior of the bus people dont want to have awful cheese stuck to the ground as its not value for money

Passengers couldn't give a toss about cheese on the bus, which ended up in the bin, they just want to go where they're heading.

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2016 - Davie - 01 Mar 2016

(01 Mar 2016, 7:49 pm)R852 PRG Don't think some newspapers being thrown around and a slice of cheese going flying can be classed as a write-off.
I'm pretty sure buses will suffer more than newspapers and cheese thrown around in their life times.

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2016 - Jimmi - 01 Mar 2016

(01 Mar 2016, 7:49 pm)R852 PRG Don't think some newspapers being thrown around and a slice of cheese going flying can be classed as a write-off.

On that basis, that Coastliner 308 Volvo B5LH we were on the other week should have been withdrawn!

(01 Mar 2016, 7:50 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com Not if a teacher or senior member of staff drove the bus

Teacher's have other things to do like teach and mark students work, also this would mean that the teachers would have to have a licence to drive a bus, would be stupid not hiring a teacher if they can't drive a double decker bus! Also this would be no different to having a Go North East driver behind the wheel of a bus.

(01 Mar 2016, 7:54 pm)Davie I'm pretty sure buses will suffer more than newspapers and cheese thrown around in their life times.

I agree.

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2016 - pdiddy - 01 Mar 2016

Can all of this not go in another thread... it's hardly latest news!!!

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2016 - Dan - 01 Mar 2016

We're 11 pages into this thread already... Sad

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2016 - South Tyne Lad - 01 Mar 2016

(01 Mar 2016, 7:55 pm)Dan We're 11 pages into this thread already... Sad

Record?

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2016 - LeeCalder - 01 Mar 2016

You don't want to know what you've missed, if you haven't read them pages haha!

(01 Mar 2016, 7:58 pm)South Tyne Lad Record?

I think so.

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2016 - BusLoverMum - 01 Mar 2016

Noise at launch events: Hate it.

Cheese on a bus: Sorry, (actually I'm not sorry) but bits of food being left lying around, potentially getting ground into seats and people's clothing is disgusting. Have a bit of respect for other passengers and the poor sods who have to clean up your mess at the end of the day.

Thankfully, the few times over the years I've had to cram on our local bus with St Leonard's kids, they've been absolutely impeccably behaved.

(01 Mar 2016, 8:01 pm)BusLoverMum Thankfully, the few times over the years I've had to cram on our local bus with St Leonard's kids, they've been absolutely impeccably behaved.

If you want to get on a bus with annoying school children, head to Bishop Auckland, last time I did a service 5 round school time I ended up drenched in water!

(01 Mar 2016, 8:01 pm)BusLoverMum Noise at launch events: Hate it.

Cheese on a bus: Sorry, (actually I'm not sorry) but bits of food being left lying around, potentially getting ground into seats and people's clothing is disgusting. Have a bit of respect for other passengers and the poor sods who have to clean up your mess at the end of the day.

Thankfully, the few times over the years I've had to cram on our local bus with St Leonard's kids, they've been absolutely impeccably behaved.

It was binned after being thrown twice.

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2016 - omnicity4659 - 01 Mar 2016

I've seen and heard about more disgusting things than cheese and newspapers....

Poo, wee, dog poo, sick, blood, mud, grass, sand (and lots of it!), perfume, paint, cigarettes, e-cig liquid all over the floor, hot drinks, wine, etched seats, etched windows.............. Wonder how many of them would destroy a bus... Wink

(01 Mar 2016, 8:10 pm)GX03 SVC I've seen and heard about more disgusting things than cheese and newspapers....

Poo, wee, dog poo, sick, blood, mud, grass, sand (and lots of it!), perfume, paint, cigarettes, e-cig liquid all over the floor, hot drinks, wine, etched seats, etched windows.............. Wonder how many of them would destroy a bus... Wink

How on Earth did Sand get on? 6076 had burnt Headrests on Saturday.

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2016 - Davie - 01 Mar 2016

(01 Mar 2016, 8:10 pm)GX03 SVC I've seen and heard about more disgusting things than cheese and newspapers....

Me and Dan were on the 8 a couple of weeks ago and someone dropped a bottle of water, which spilt all over the floor if the bus.

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2016 - NK53 TKT - 01 Mar 2016

At this moment the thread (if continuing at this rate) will be 372 pages long...

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2016 - South Tyne Lad - 01 Mar 2016

(01 Mar 2016, 8:10 pm)GX03 SVC I've seen and heard about more disgusting things than cheese and newspapers....

Did the E-Cig liquid all over the floor come off a Daf off the X14? There's a regular on there that smoked her E-Cig 15 mins in Haymarket before the bus came until I got off 1 hour later.

(01 Mar 2016, 8:10 pm)GX03 SVC I've seen and heard about more disgusting things than cheese and newspapers....

That one was you!

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2016 - omnicity4659 - 01 Mar 2016

(01 Mar 2016, 8:26 pm)Jimmi That one was you!

I can neither confirm or deny this allegation.  Wink Tongue