North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V3 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V3 (/showthread.php?tid=1418)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 30 Mar 2015

(30 Mar 2015, 4:00 pm)Racer_Experience was about to have a afternoon kip and i get woken up by some charity cases at my door from cancer research lookslike an early night is on the cards

I don't trust the tarts.

There were two 13-15 year old lasses at Ashington Asda on Friday, I overheard the conversation of them talking to an old man, when I passed and they were collecting monies for some sponsored walk, I would have never seen my money again if they 'did a Marcus'.

I wonder what the retarded newspaper boy has against me, doesn't seem to be shoving the News Post Leader through my letterbox every Thursday, I know he's knows I'm here. 

Probably going to write to the paper about it, and hopefully get the front page. With the title "YOU JOBSWORTH! GIVE ME MY PAPER!" 

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Adrian - 30 Mar 2015

(30 Mar 2015, 4:26 pm)Tommy_1581 I don't trust the tarts.

There were two 13-15 year old lasses at Ashington Asda on Friday, I overheard the conversation of them talking to an old man, when I passed and they were collecting monies for some sponsored walk, I would have never seen my money again if they 'did a Marcus'.

They're 'tarts' because they're collecting for charity? Grow up man.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MurdnunoC - 30 Mar 2015

(30 Mar 2015, 5:01 pm)aureolin They're 'tarts' because they're collecting for charity? Grow up man.

I'm starting to think there are some serious misogynistic tendencies on display here. 

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - R852 PRG - 30 Mar 2015

(30 Mar 2015, 5:01 pm)aureolin They're 'tarts' because they're collecting for charity? Grow up man.

I always thought 'tart' was another word for a slut/prostitute, etc. Didn't realise Cancer Research UK was in need of that sort of volunteer! Tongue

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 30 Mar 2015

(30 Mar 2015, 5:12 pm)MarcTheA4 I always thought 'tart' was another word for a slut/prostitute, etc. Didn't realise Cancer Research UK was in need of that sort of volunteer!
Just imagine that sight on the high streets around the country, "do you want to give me a donation"

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MurdnunoC - 30 Mar 2015

(30 Mar 2015, 5:12 pm)MarcTheA4 I always thought 'tart' was another word for a slut/prostitute, etc. Didn't realise Cancer Research UK was in need of that sort of volunteer! Tongue

Why go to Amsterdam when you can easily go to Northumberland Street to get accosted by 'tarts'. 

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 30 Mar 2015

Big Grin You lot are funny

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Rapidsnap - 30 Mar 2015

Pah. Your worse buses are nothing compared to what I've dealt with over the years.

One vehicle I particularly hated was 8288 (X94FOR).

As for worse vehicle type. That would be the Marshall Minibus quickly (well more like slowly) followed by the Plaxton Primo.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - idiot - 30 Mar 2015

This cold I cant shift. 5 weeks now off to docs Tomorrow Sad

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Adrian - 31 Mar 2015

Seems that it always decides to chuck it down when I'm off work. Here's to hoping to get out at some point this afternoon!

Also had a chesty cough since Sunday. Covonia seems to be working, but it's rank. Sad

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MurdnunoC - 31 Mar 2015

(31 Mar 2015, 9:51 am)aureolin Seems that it always decides to chuck it down when I'm off work. Here's to hoping to get out at some point this afternoon!

Also had a chesty cough since Sunday. Covonia seems to be working, but it's rank. Sad

I quite like Covonia even though it has little medicinal value. You'd be better off with Calpol though!

(31 Mar 2015, 11:32 am)MurdnunoC I quite like Covonia even though it has little medicinal value. You'd be better off with Calpol though!
I had thought it was only for bairns only? I'll pop in boots and see what they've got.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Dan - 31 Mar 2015

(30 Mar 2015, 10:45 pm)GMitchelhill Pah. Your worse buses are nothing compared to what I've dealt with over the years.

As for worse vehicle type. That would be the Marshall Minibus quickly (well more like slowly) followed by the Plaxton Primo.

Think I'm one of very few who actually liked it! I used to get it pretty regularly on the 42 service during its time serving at Deptford.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MurdnunoC - 31 Mar 2015

(31 Mar 2015, 11:37 am)aureolin I had thought it was only for bairns only? I'll pop in boots and see what they've got.

It is. But it tastes better and contains paracetamol. If you peel the label on the back on the Covonia bottle and read it, you'll see that it contains absolutely nothing of note. That's why there's no limit to how much you can have.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Adam - 31 Mar 2015

(31 Mar 2015, 9:51 am)aureolin Seems that it always decides to chuck it down when I'm off work. Here's to hoping to get out at some point this afternoon!

You would hate Sambuca then. It tastes exactly the same as Covonia

(31 Mar 2015, 11:54 am)Adam You would hate Sambuca then. It tastes exactly the same as Covonia

I do haha. But it's not too bad mixed with Baileys! 

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Davie - 31 Mar 2015

(31 Mar 2015, 11:38 am)Dan Think I'm one of very few who actually liked it! I used to get it pretty regularly on the 42 service during its time serving at Deptford.

I used to like it to Dan Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - S813 FVK - 31 Mar 2015

(31 Mar 2015, 11:38 am)Dan Think I'm one of very few who actually liked it! I used to get it pretty regularly on the 42 service during its time serving at Deptford.

My dad loved driving it when it was based at Stanley for the Stanley Shuttle services. Can't say i ever rode it enough myself to give an opinion of it.

[Image: 14228804117_9e97d5b1c4.jpg]8288 (X94FOR) Newcastle 40 by Carlisle Bus Group, on Flickr

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Rapidsnap - 31 Mar 2015

(31 Mar 2015, 1:57 pm)Robert My dad loved driving it when it was based at Stanley for the Stanley Shuttle services. Can't say i ever rode it enough myself to give an opinion of it.

[Image: 14228804117_9e97d5b1c4.jpg]8288 (X94FOR) Newcastle 40 by Carlisle Bus Group, on Flickr

Burn it. Burn it with fire.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Diamond One - 31 Mar 2015

(30 Mar 2015, 10:45 pm)GMitchelhill Pah. Your worse buses are nothing compared to what I've dealt with over the years.

I thought 8288 was decent the Marshall minibuses I agree were the worse I wanted them to burn burn burn burn burn even Ellie Goulding agreed as for the Plaxton Primos I hate with a passion I photographed a few in Hull EYMS examples and they were horrid buses I say what Ellie Goulding once said in her songs and we're gonna let it burn burn burn were gonna let it burn burn burn