North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V3 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V3 (/showthread.php?tid=1418)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 13 Apr 2015

(13 Apr 2015, 5:21 pm)Jimmi Out of interest how do you think he is a pervert?

Shouldn't be parking in a bus stop mind.

He is a pervert because everywhere he goes he's dragging a Arabian woman who barely understands English but has been employed to do the order thing. 

Every night now, I and other people have to literally jump off a bus onto the road because he parks his stupid 54-reg Audi in the bus stop. 

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Adrian - 13 Apr 2015

(13 Apr 2015, 5:28 pm)Tommy_1581 He is a pervert because everywhere he goes he's dragging a Arabian woman who barely understands English but has been employed to do the order thing. 

Every night now, I and other people have to literally jump off a bus onto the road because he parks his stupid 54-reg Audi in the bus stop. 

Might be his partner?? I don't see how driving around with a woman makes him a pervert.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MurdnunoC - 13 Apr 2015

(13 Apr 2015, 5:28 pm)Tommy_1581 He is a pervert because everywhere he goes he's dragging a Arabian woman who barely understands English but has been employed to do the order thing. 

My Dad can't drive and is registered blind. My mother has to drive him around everywhere. Is she a pervert too?

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 13 Apr 2015

Not really sure how that makes him a perv.

I hate parking in bus stops even if is just someone dropping someone off, last week on a Durham bound 7 there was someone getting dropped off in a car in the bus stop at the Agnew Way Garage stop and of course someone wanted to be off the 7 at that stop so the bus had to block the road to let the passengers off and there is a traffic island where the bus stopped so nothing could get past the bus so people behind were blaring the horns at the bus because of this and guess what the person who got dropped off in the car wanted to get on the bus so that meant the bus was still blocking the road.

Also hate the person who parks right in-front of the bus stop where I get off the 7 as I sometimes have to cling onto the handrails so the bus can get in the stop and sometimes the bus overshoots the stop and I have to get off in the mud and it makes crossing the road a pain in the arse.

Whenever people get dropped off at the bus stops it's always when the bus is coming up the road behind them, on one very wet morning I had to walk through what was basically a swamp to flag a 7 down because someone wanted to wait in mummy's car because she didn't want to get wet, was tempted to take my shoes off and smear the car in the mud caked on the bottom of my shoes.

JimmiI hate parking in bus stops even if is just someone dropping someone off, last week on a Durham bound 7 there was someone getting dropped off in a car in the bus stop at the Agnew Way Garage stop and of course someone wanted to be off the 7 at that stop so the bus had to block the road to let the passengers off and there is a traffic island where the bus stopped so nothing could get past the bus so people behind were blaring the horns at the bus because of this and guess what the person who got dropped off in the car wanted to get on the bus so that meant the bus was still blocking the road.

Also hate the person who parks right in-front of the bus stop where I get off the 7 as I sometimes have to cling onto the handrails so the bus can get in the stop and sometimes the bus overshoots the stop and I have to get off in the mud and it makes crossing the road a pain in the arse.

Whenever people get dropped off at the bus stops it's always when the bus is coming up the road behind them, on one very wet morning I had to walk through what was basically a swamp to flag a 7 down because someone wanted to wait in mummy's car because she didn't want to get wet, was tempted to take my shoes off and smear the car in the mud caked on the bottom of my shoes.

As for the perv thing, I'm only calling than man and the woman pervs as they know they are parking in bus stops, the park in a designated space then reverse into the bus stop.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MrFozz - 13 Apr 2015

(13 Apr 2015, 5:51 pm)Tommy_1581  JimmiI hate parking in bus stops even if is just someone dropping someone off, last week on a Durham bound 7 there was someone getting dropped off in a car in the bus stop at the Agnew Way Garage stop and of course someone wanted to be off the 7 at that stop so the bus had to block the road to let the passengers off and there is a traffic island where the bus stopped so nothing could get past the bus so people behind were blaring the horns at the bus because of this and guess what the person who got dropped off in the car wanted to get on the bus so that meant the bus was still blocking the road.

As for the perv thing, I'm only calling than man and the woman pervs as they know they are parking in bus stops, the park in a designated space then reverse into the bus stop.

I dont understand that, knowingly parking in bus stop being perverted...

Now if he got out and started shagging the bus stop, or gave a show with his lady on the back seat that may be perverted, but simply parking on a bus stop is not perverted

[Image: 17136297001_21e949981e_o_d.jpg]
Where the white car is, he parks his Audi there then reverses it to the shop. He could easily park his Audi at the back of the shop then walk through the shop and get in it there.

(13 Apr 2015, 5:59 pm)MrFozz I dont understand that, knowingly parking in bus stop being perverted...

Now if he got out and started shagging the bus stop, or gave a show with his lady on the back seat that may be perverted, but simply parking on a bus stop is not perverted

To be pedantic, he's technically right.

Perversion is loosely defined as being human behaviour considered by most to be unorthodox or not-normal.

He's used it in the correct context.

(13 Apr 2015, 6:02 pm)MurdnunoC To be pedantic, he's technically right.

Perversion is loosely defined as being human behaviour considered by most to be unorthodox or not-normal.

Bloody Hell...90% of car drivers are perverts, everyone that does not give way to buses in Dalton Park are perverts if using the context you mention mate

Anyway, what else annoyed me today; some knob decided to stand inches behind me while I was ordering in McDonalds, worst of all I was paying with my mam's card and I refused to type the PIN in until he backed off as I would delay his order. Thankfully another staff member realised what was going on and opened another till.

Lots of knobs in Ershington today.

(13 Apr 2015, 6:05 pm)MrFozz Bloody Hell...90% of car drivers are perverts, everyone that does not give way to buses in Dalton Park are perverts if using the context you mention mate

If 90% of motorists are involved then the behaviour is normalised and therefore not perverted.

The other 10% however...

(13 Apr 2015, 6:22 pm)MurdnunoC If 90% of motorists are involved then the behaviour is normalised and therefore not perverted.

The other 10% however...
As always, fair point mate, but 90% will have been perverted at some point...As for the 10% well, there may be no hope for there perverted behaviour

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 13 Apr 2015

(13 Apr 2015, 6:02 pm)MurdnunoC To be pedantic, he's technically right.

Does that mean we are all perverts for participating in this unusual hobby?

(13 Apr 2015, 6:29 pm)Jimmi Does that mean we are all perverts for participating in this unusual hobby?
Good question Jimbo...

But I would say the context it is used in is to do with breaking the law...

(13 Apr 2015, 6:30 pm)MrFozz Good question Jimbo...

But I would say the context it is used in is to do with breaking the law...

Not really. Even if used in its usual sexual context, being a pervert doesn't necessitate the need to break the law.

Within the confines of this forum, no one is a pervert. Within a wider societial setting, we are all perverts.

It's interesting how one word can almost simultaneously rationalise, justify, denounce, and vilify our innocuous hobbies or habits. Don't you just love the English language?

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 14 Apr 2015

This cold is really getting worse, it's almost 2am, I'm wide awake, my head is killing, keep coughing all the time and now to round it off I feel like I'm going to be sick.

Rant over!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 14 Apr 2015

43 pages of pure drivel that I have to read. "Confirm that the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals are oriented correctly."

Now I've got to slide a string-type object into a plastic cap. Of which I've already done wrong.

Royal Fail.

Constantly reminded to use the door adjacent to the road,  but they knock on the back door. Busteds, I can't open the back door. Now they've left a fudging "We've missed you" card through the letterbox just when I was getting my coat on to run around to the back.

Another bloody trip to North Seaton Colliery now.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 15 Apr 2015

Flickr is as slow as fuck again. Angry