North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V3 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V3 (/showthread.php?tid=1418)

What's annoying you today? V3 - MrFozz - 14 Jun 2015

Facebook is annoying me...Not Facebook itself but 1 or 2 of its users...

That site is absolutely poisonous...my sisters ex best friend has been spouting all kinds of nasty shit about my sis...The person posting it is a fucking idiot, the local bike, most of Seaham and Murton have had a go...

If there was not people I need to keep in touch with i.e. friends I haven't seen for a long time, I would not bother using it

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Adrian - 14 Jun 2015

(14 Jun 2015, 11:11 am)MrFozz Facebook is annoying me...Not Facebook itself but 1 or 2 of its users...

That site is absolutely poisonous...my sisters ex best friend has been spouting all kinds of nasty shit about my sis...The person posting it is a fucking idiot, the local bike, most of Seaham and Murton have had a go...

If there was not people I need to keep in touch with i.e. friends I haven't seen for a long time, I would not bother using it

Facebook, like any social media site, is as good as what you make of it mate. I tend to remove anyone that goes on like that, and that way I can't see it for it to bother me. I don't post an awful lot on it to be honest though. It's more me getting tagged in stuff, or me using it for Messenger.

I prefer Twitter these days as it's a lot more impersonal. You don't have to give a life story on your profile, and you know everything you post can be seen by everyone.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MrFozz - 14 Jun 2015

(14 Jun 2015, 11:18 am)aureolin Facebook, like any social media site, is as good as what you make of it mate. I tend to remove anyone that goes on like that, and that way I can't see it for it to bother me. I don't post an awful lot on it to be honest though. It's more me getting tagged in stuff, or me using it for Messenger.

I prefer Twitter these days as it's a lot more impersonal. You don't have to give a life story on your profile, and you know everything you post can be seen by everyone.

These days I only use Facebook to keep in touch with friends that I was in care with...

I too prefer twitter to be honest, I don't post much on it though...I find twitter better to keep up with people and what is going on

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 14 Jun 2015

(13 Jun 2015, 9:51 pm)aureolin What's the crack there? Do they fund your days out, or do they just keep your money for you when it's required?

Whilst I think that some of the stories of the way you've went on with respite carers are shocking, it doesn't excuse them intimidating you, as per the photo you've provided above, and standing in front of your camera lens is certainly that imo. Also it's not up to them to choose a hobby for you.

They fund the days out, but I only recently had problems when the adults fares would be taken from the petty cash as well, so they said that only one member of staffs fare should be taken out of the petty cash along with my fare. This didn't happen yesterday, so I had to pay for my own fare.

The respite workers change every session, but the key worker, who is on my holiday sessions, currently works at the previous school that I went to that is managed by the same company. The staff there, tried stripping me into a nobody, not allowing me to interact with other pupils, not allowing me "out in the community" either. I'm sure that he relays info onto the headteacher there of what I do, because I had no problems with him before he started working at the school. 

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Andreos1 - 14 Jun 2015

(14 Jun 2015, 11:11 am)MrFozz Facebook is annoying me...Not Facebook itself but 1 or 2 of its users...

Facebook is like an instant gossiping service - no different in reality, to the gossip, backstabbing, bitching, venue to air dirty laundry etc., that goes on everyday in workplaces, bus stops, in back lanes, outside the school gates or in the pub or clurb.

If I was your sister, I would take it as a complement that people are spending their precious time and energy talking about her.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Diamond One - 14 Jun 2015

was inside South Shields bus station taking a photo of a Stagecoach bus on 30 and some drunks shouted "you could go to prison for taking photo of buses" i thought to myself "no i and others have done it millions of times" luckly i ignored it

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - S813 FVK - 14 Jun 2015

Listening to the travel reporter on BBC Newcastle saying Tram instead of Train when saying that there were delays on the metro due to a failed one this morning.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - idiot - 14 Jun 2015

I done the Sunderland Big ride today. Was a good 3 or 4 miles in front then I got a puncture and never had a repair kit on me. Finished 4th. Gutted!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - LeeCalder - 15 Jun 2015

Been dragged into school by my BTEC Sport teacher Mr Thompson to complete some work Undecided

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 15 Jun 2015

(15 Jun 2015, 8:02 am)LeeCalder Been dragged into school by my BTEC Sport teacher Mr Thompson to complete some work Undecided

Call him every name which refers to a jobsworth and then call him a jobsworth.  Wink Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MrFozz - 15 Jun 2015

(14 Jun 2015, 11:42 am)Tommy_1581 They fund the days out, but I only recently had problems when the adults fares would be taken from the petty cash as well, so they said that only one member of staffs fare should be taken out of the petty cash along with my fare. This didn't happen yesterday, so I had to pay for my own fare.

The respite workers change every session, but the key worker, who is on my holiday sessions, currently works at the previous school that I went to that is managed by the same company. The staff there, tried stripping me into a nobody, not allowing me to interact with other pupils, not allowing me "out in the community" either. I'm sure that he relays info onto the headteacher there of what I do, because I had no problems with him before he started working at the school. 

Why do they stop you from integrating with others and stop you going 'out into the community', I find that very worrying to be honest, that goes against everything I have worked for and fought against, there must be a reason for it, and the only reason I can think is, do you have a history of violence towards teachers or other pupils?
(14 Jun 2015, 2:17 pm)Andreos1 Facebook is like an instant gossiping service - no different in reality, to the gossip, backstabbing, bitching, venue to air dirty laundry etc., that goes on everyday in workplaces, bus stops, in back lanes, outside the school gates or in the pub or clurb.

If I was your sister, I would take it as a complement that people are spending their precious time and energy talking about her.
I see what you mean mate, but the issue is who is saying it, if it was me, I probably would not be bothered, I have been picked on/bullied and shot down all my life and takes a lot to really get to me, I am probably more upset about it than my sister is, but it is my sister of course I am going to be upset...

Some of the shit that goes on on Facebook wouldn't look out of place on the Jeremy Kyle show

(15 Jun 2015, 9:51 am)MrFozz Why do they stop you from integrating with others and stop you going 'out into the community', I find that very worrying to be honest, that goes against everything I have worked for and fought against, there must be a reason for it, and the only reason I can think is, do you have a history of violence towards teachers or other pupils?

Only towards the teachers, one kept boasting that he had 20+ years experience with autism and that, and I asked "but do you have 20+ years experience with me?".

Anyway, due to me missing the Metro at Monument, I've now got 15 minutes taken from the next session, of which in his words went from "There won't be a next time" to "you'll only get one person to take you out" and then "you won't have anyone to take you out". Unless he can make the next bus/Metro/train late by 15 minutes, he's a complete bellend/jobsworth/bumhole.

(15 Jun 2015, 11:20 am)Tommy_1581 Only towards the teachers, one kept boasting that he had 20+ years experience with autism and that, and I asked "but do you have 20+ years experience with me?".

Anyway, due to me missing the Metro at Monument, I've now got 15 minutes taken from the next session, of which in his words went from "There won't be a next time" to "you'll only get one person to take you out" and then "you won't have anyone to take you out". Unless he can make the next bus/Metro/train late by 15 minutes, he's a complete bellend/jobsworth/bumhole.

There's your problem Tommy...Any kind of violence towards anybody, whether it be a teacher, other pupil or social worker and your not going to be allowed to do anything...Teachers won't risk unleashing you on the community if you have any kind of violent outbursts toward anyone...

You need to find a way to rise above it, I have lived with people like that, it will do you no good in the future...

Keep up the violence mate and your heading down a road that will see you in lot if trouble...

PM me if ya ever wanna talk about anything mate

(15 Jun 2015, 11:44 am)MrFozz There's your problem Tommy...Any kind of violence towards anybody, whether it be a teacher, other pupil or social worker and your not going to be allowed to do anything...Teachers won't risk unleashing you on the community if you have any kind of violent outbursts toward anyone...

You need to find a way to rise above it, I have lived with people like that, it will do you no good in the future...

Keep up the violence mate and your heading down a road that will see you in  lot if trouble...

PM me if ya ever wanna talk about anything mate

It's been over a year since that, bloody ignorant people just see my life written down in black and white and then judge me, saying that I need this and that etc etc. The council now want to send me to a school that originally refused to have me, this will be my SEVENTH school, and simply I'm refusing to go, what happens if it goes tits up? Let's face it, with my history, I won't become a bus, metro or train driver, so what's the point in education. I was ahead of everybody in Year 1 and 2 but now I'm six years behind on my education, because of the councils tendency to send me to spacker schools which have people learning 1+1 and ABC by the time they're 20.

(15 Jun 2015, 11:50 am)Tommy_1581 It's been over a year since that, bloody ignorant people just see my life written down in black and white and then judge me, saying that I need this and that etc etc. The council now want to send me to a school that originally refused to have me, this will be my SEVENTH school, and simply I'm refusing to go, what happens if it goes tits up? Let's face it, with my history, I won't become a bus, metro or train driver, so what's the point in education. I was ahead of everybody in Year 1 and 2 but now I'm six years behind on my education, because of the councils tendency to send me to spacker schools which have people learning 1+1 and ABC by the time they're 20.

Sorry but, can you not use that word please, I find that really offensive

OK then, give in now, just give up, I am sure plenty people won't be bothered about you, it is that easy...

OR

Grow up, grow a set of balls, and do what I did, educate yourself, you have something I never had at your age, The Internet, find things that interest you and take it upon yourself to learn something, because let's face it, and it has happened to me, you will be left behind and people won't give two shits about you, don't let any disability you have be a barrier and take some responsibility...Don't sit back and let people tell you your nothing and if they do, prove to them you are worth it...

Dig deep and find it within yourself to sort your life out...

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but it is the truth!!!!!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Rapidsnap - 15 Jun 2015

Well said Fozz.

Quite simply you are who you make you are. If that makes any sense.

(15 Jun 2015, 12:21 pm)GMitchelhill Well said Fozz.

Quite simply you are who you make you are. If that makes any sense.
Yes...That does make sense...

Life is what you make of it...

I have mostly made a hash of my life, so I will quite happily bug other not to do the same, because if you do, welcome to my world Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Michael - 15 Jun 2015

I also hate that word to, can we stick to "Special Needs schools".

I've worked in Special needs schools before and they do lessons, one to one but they mostly play etc while the other children go out and do their one to ones or physico etc... although this was for children aged from 6 months to year 6.... obviously this will be different if its a older special needs school....

(15 Jun 2015, 12:37 pm)Michael I also hate that word to, can we stick to "Special Needs schools".

I've worked in Special needs schools before and they do lessons, one to one but they mostly play etc while the other children go out and do their one to ones or physico etc... although this was for children aged from 6 months to year 6.... obviously this will be different if its a older special needs school....
I have a cousin who has downs syndrome and all I used to hear was 'look at them, getting mong bus to Spaz school' or 'windowlickers' it really pissed me off at times...I am not even keen on the term special school to be honest, nothing special about it tbh...To them it is just school...But the word spacker to me is as offensive as c**t

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Michael - 15 Jun 2015

(15 Jun 2015, 12:43 pm)MrFozz I have a cousin who has downs syndrome and all I used to hear was 'look at them, getting mong bus to Spaz school' or 'windowlickers' it really pissed me off at times...I am not even keen on the term special school to be honest, nothing special about it tbh...To them it is just school...But the word spacker to me is as offensive as c**t

I'm not sure if there's another name for Special needs school, although we could also say: Special educational needs and disability (SEND). 

I hate it when people stare and whisper to, i know the school next to me have their own taxi/bus service.

I see them sometimes passing mine if they are going to the park or Lidl etc, all the kids are happy and always say wave and say hi.

My next adventure in the world of working with children - is to do the SENCo course - which is "Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator"... have to be working to do it though....... since iv'e just finished uni, i'm looking for a job.