North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V3 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V3 (/showthread.php?tid=1418)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 19 Jun 2015

I'm having no luck finding a 30 timetable that may suggest that the service departs at different times than the 27th October 2013 times.

I'm even having no luck finding a 30 timetable whatsoever.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 19 Jun 2015

(19 Jun 2015, 6:37 pm)Tommy_1581 I'm even having no luck finding a 30 timetable whatsoever.

When I was planning a trip up to Ashington a few weeks back I tried to find the 30 timetable online and I also failed miserably.

What's annoying you today? V3 - DanPicken - 20 Jun 2015

Feel like I'm being ignored by someone on here.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Michael - 20 Jun 2015

(20 Jun 2015, 8:03 am)danpick Feel like I'm being ignored by someone on here.

Tell me about.. some people only ever reply to a post when its from certain people........ 

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - DanPicken - 20 Jun 2015

(20 Jun 2015, 8:07 am)Michael Tell me about.. some people only ever reply to a post when its from certain people........ 
I know but it makes it worse when I know the persons seen it as its on Facebook Messenger.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 20 Jun 2015

(19 Jun 2015, 6:46 pm)Jimmi When I was planning a trip up to Ashington a few weeks back I tried to find the 30 timetable online and I also failed miserably.

I have the Arriva timetable from October 2013, which appears that it hasn't been changed. 

On some random site it says that the timetables updated on 2nd June 2015.

Also, if you still want to use the 30 the times in the 2013 leaflet are:
from Linton to North Seaton Colliery
Linton 0940 then 40 until 1440
Bus Stn 0950 then 50 until 1450
NSC 1000 then 00 until 1500

from North Seaton Colliery to Linton
NSC 0915 then 15 until 1415
Bus Stn 0925 then 25 until 1425
Linton 0937 then 37 until 1437

Fares
Bus Station to NSC/Linton
Single 80p
Return £1.40

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Michael - 20 Jun 2015

(20 Jun 2015, 8:08 am)danpick I know but it makes it worse when I know the persons seen it as its on Facebook Messenger.

Ye i hate that so much!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 20 Jun 2015

(20 Jun 2015, 8:03 am)danpick Feel like I'm being ignored by someone on here.
Think most ignore what I have to say on here, when the Arriva 21 became EcoCity operated people were going on and on about the service being late on the first day even though I gave reasons for the delays (several times) but people chose to ignore what I had to say and continued to question why it was late and it went on until Dan said there was problems but didn't say what and everyone stopped then.

Not the only time that's happened either, I have said things before and people have replied saying exactly the same thing and listen to what the other person has said.

Hope I spot Dan on my outing to see if he still has hair after having to explain why red buses are used on the 21 again.

And now I will take my head out of my arse. Sorry but I felt that needed to be said.

What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 20 Jun 2015

The weather forecast I saw said it was going to be hot and sunny, it's cold and raining

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - S813 FVK - 20 Jun 2015

(20 Jun 2015, 9:11 am)Jimmi The weather forecast I saw said it was going to be hot and sunny, it's cold and raining

The weather forecast is the only thing that should be ignored on a regular bases Smile 

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Dan - 20 Jun 2015

(20 Jun 2015, 8:37 am)Jimmi Think most ignore what I have to say on here, when the Arriva 21 became EcoCity operated people were going on and on about the service being late on the first day even though I gave reasons for the delays (several times) but people chose to ignore what I had to say and continued to question why it was late and it went on until Dan said there was problems but didn't say what and everyone stopped then.

Not the only time that's happened either, I have said things before and people have replied saying exactly the same thing and listen to what the other person has said.

Hope I spot Dan on my outing to see if he still has hair after having to explain why red buses are used on the 21 again.

And now I will take my head out of my arse. Sorry but I felt that needed to be said.

There is still hair - but there is less than last time you saw me...

My greys will be at greater risk of being exposed (caused no doubt by the stress of red buses on the 20, 21, etc etc)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Adrian - 20 Jun 2015

(20 Jun 2015, 9:31 am)Dan There is still hair - but there is less than last time you saw me...

My greys will be at greater risk of being exposed (caused no doubt by the stress of red buses on the 20, 21, etc etc)

I hope that's not a direct result of working with citaro5284 mind. Wink 

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 20 Jun 2015

(20 Jun 2015, 9:31 am)Dan There is still hair - but there is less than last time you saw me...

I'll be bald by the time I reach Carlisle on the 685 as I rip it out as I'll be that bored. The leather seats on 4660 will cause me some harm.

An hour on the X12 was bad enough.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - citaro5284 - 20 Jun 2015

(20 Jun 2015, 9:35 am)aureolin I hope that's not a direct result of working with citaro5284 mind. Wink 

I got plenty of grey coming through.....only started recently  Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Dan - 20 Jun 2015

(20 Jun 2015, 9:38 am)citaro5284 I got plenty of grey coming through.....only started recently  Big Grin

Getting old - nowt to do with me fella..!

And things keep getting worse, a woman pushed in front of me and took the seat by the emergency exit so I am now on the other side so I look forward to not battering someone for kicking my camera bag. The person behind is wanting the window open and I don't, well take your coat off then!!!

Terrible day.

Passengers are now moaning at me about the open window

It was the person behind who opened it not me!

Now getting moaned at because my legs are right in front of the backwards seats.

SORRY BUT I HAVE LEGS!!! And dodgy knees and a bag which I could have placed on the seats but didn't.

Some ignorant whingy old gets on the 85.

(20 Jun 2015, 10:10 am)Jimmi Now getting moaned at because my legs are right in front of the backwards seats.

SORRY BUT I HAVE LEGS!!! And dodgy knees and a bag which I could have placed on the seats but didn't.

Some ignorant whingy old gets on the 85.

You should have used the Northern Fail cattletrucks to Carlisle. 

Used the 30 again.

New driver - slow as fuck - 5 min late - didn't know where B&Q was. Enough said.