North East Buses
Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes v2 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: Local Bus Scene (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Go North East (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Thread: Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes v2 (/showthread.php?tid=1832)

RE: Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes v2 - Wybus - 03 Oct 2017

Talking about timetable leaflets, are any available in any location 'off bus' in Peterlee

RE: Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes v2 - stagecoachbusdepot - 03 Oct 2017

(03 Oct 2017, 9:38 pm)Wybus Talking about timetable leaflets, are any available in any location 'off bus' in Peterlee

Not as far as I'm aware - the old tourist info centre (why did Peterlee ever have a TIC?!) used to have some but GNE timetables have always been really poorly available across County Durham in my opinion - worse now that the CLS travelshop is no more.  Kind of a moot point though if they are no longer producing printed leaflets for the majority of services.

Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes v2 - cbma06 - 04 Oct 2017

(03 Oct 2017, 9:38 pm)Wybus Talking about timetable leaflets, are any available in any location 'off bus' in Peterlee

Used to get them from tourist info centre until it closed down and moved everything to the library , but in the library you can only get the Arriva timetables

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes v2 - Wybus - 06 Oct 2017

Full sets of timetables including various out of date ones are still available in Nexus locations.

Wait until that large leaflet rack at Gateshead is empty except for the X12 and X34. Then the public might actually notice, as at the moment they are still picking up old ones.

I would have expected better from the Go Ahead Group to be honest, they still do an 100 page timetable 'magazine' in Brighton.

RE: Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes v2 - Dan - 06 Oct 2017

(06 Oct 2017, 7:18 pm)Wybus I would have expected better from the Go Ahead Group to be honest, they still do an 100 page timetable 'magazine' in Brighton.

Not for much longer!

I'm told that it is planned for this magazine to be scrapped next year...

RE: Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes v2 - S813 FVK - 18 Oct 2017

New timetables for 14 and 30 from 29th October now uploaded onto the GNE website on the respective pages.

Only 3 journeys on an evening, but the 704 is still not included on the timetable for the 30, despite being under the same tab on the website.

RE: Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes v2 - Acky81 - 20 Oct 2017

(06 Oct 2017, 7:21 pm)Dan Not for much longer!

I'm told that it is planned for this magazine to be scrapped next year...

Who remembers 
The go north east magazine of timetables?

Go with the times 
Was delivered to many households must of cost a fortune

RE: Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes v2 - Michael - 28 Oct 2017

A reminder that Go North East start to run the 40/40A/40B and 86 tomorrow, while Stanley travel operate some journeys on the 30.

Go North East also start to run the 14 on an evening instead of Stanley Travel.

Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes v2 - Jamie M - 28 Oct 2017

Didn't GNE win 30 journeys back by (somewhat illogically) operating 704 as well?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

(28 Oct 2017, 11:59 am)Jamie M Didn't GNE win 30 journeys back by (somewhat illogically) operating 704 as well?

Not by the Go North East site:

https://www.gonortheast.co.uk/timesfares/30#timetable

Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes v2 - Jamie M - 28 Oct 2017

Ahh, they are morning trips. I'm pretty sure what I am talking about was in reference to the final few journeys.

(28 Oct 2017, 12:28 pm)Jamie M Ahh, they are morning trips. I'm pretty sure what I am talking about was in reference to the final few journeys.

Well you just said "won journeys back", you didn't say that they were the late journeys.

RE: Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes v2 - Jamie M - 28 Oct 2017

oops, I was meaning to clarify that I meant evening journeys (since I was unaware early journeys were every disputed)

Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes v2 - Jimmi - 05 Nov 2017

Some extra evening journeys for the Durham Lumiere event, 16-19 November.

Info here: http://newsroom.gonortheast.co.uk/news/extra-evening-buses-for-lumiere-in-durham-16-19-november-268097

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

RE: Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes v2 - Ambassador - 05 Nov 2017

(05 Nov 2017, 2:05 pm)Jimmi Some extra evening journeys for the Durham Lumiere event, 16-19 November.

Info here: http://newsroom.gonortheast.co.uk/news/extra-evening-buses-for-lumiere-in-durham-16-19-november-268097

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Christ knows what Chester will use mind...

Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes v2 - Jamie M - 06 Nov 2017

"GGONWAY" solars or "& Count" streetlites? Wouldn't be surprised haha.

RE: Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes v2 - Panasonic44 - 20 Nov 2017

Is it true that South Tyneside 88A is coming off and 27 reroute via Lukes Lane? for January

If so is 27 getting bigger buses to cope with the demand. Will their be any new routes?

RE: Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes v2 - Swiny1 - 20 Nov 2017

Strange you said that I heard the 5 is going to go to North Shields from Jan.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

RE: Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes v2 - Panasonic44 - 20 Nov 2017

I only heard it from lady who went to Council Meeting. So it looks like Big Changes for South Tyneside bus network.

I was hoping for bus link to Metrocentre.

RE: Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes v2 - Swiny1 - 20 Nov 2017

Haha I dont know about that. I heard from a mate who knows a few Washington Drivers. But they had said it was only hear say but may ring true after what you have heard to. Be interesting how it interworks with the 50. Although may still be ok driving hours wise. If its true

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk