North East Buses
Anything and Everything - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Anything and Everything (/showthread.php?tid=628)

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 24 Mar 2015

(24 Mar 2015, 10:05 pm)Jimmi Sent a reply saying I am not changing my profile name as everyone knows me as Jimmi and to change my profile name would confuse my followers.

This Jimmi doesn't seem to be very popular with people as his photostream mainly seems to be transport nets and there is questions being raised about copyrights. Tempted to put a notice on my Flickr saying that I have no relation to this photostream and the nets in question.
Might be best mate

RE: Anything and Everything - S813 FVK - 24 Mar 2015

(24 Mar 2015, 10:05 pm)Jimmi Sent a reply saying I am not changing my profile name as everyone knows me as Jimmi and to change my profile name would confuse my followers.

This Jimmi doesn't seem to be very popular with people as his photostream mainly seems to be transport nets and there is questions being raised about copyrights. Tempted to put a notice on my Flickr saying that I have no relation to this photostream and the nets in question.

Will keep you all updated on these developments.

I know who you're on about. This is his profile (hoping i have the right Jimmi):
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dennismaxkuzco/

RE: Anything and Everything - Jimmi - 24 Mar 2015

(24 Mar 2015, 10:15 pm)Robert I know who you're on about. This is his profile (hoping i have the right Jimmi):
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dennismaxkuzco/

Yep, that's the one!

(24 Mar 2015, 10:22 pm)Jimmi Yep, that's the one!

I honestly can't see how placing 'NET DELETED' over a net is but still having the net (albeit not fully visible) on his photostream is actually removing the net? Unless i've missed something...

Anything and Everything - R852 PRG - 24 Mar 2015

Gotta love those comments on one of his cat photos by Bazza.... Made my evening!

Do we think I should put a notice on my Flickr explaining that I am not him and I have no connection with his photostream, just worried as he has put livery on net created by Jimmi and don't want people thinking it's me.

(24 Mar 2015, 10:38 pm)MarcTheA4 Gotta love those comments on one of his cat photos by Bazza.... Made my evening!

Do you like his pussy? Tongue 
I started looking through pictures of his cat when you said that and i gotta say, i loved the following section: 'Meow boy or girl cat' aww sounds so cute when you say it.

(24 Mar 2015, 10:43 pm)Jimmi Do we think I should put a notice on my Flickr explaining that I am not him and I have no connection with his photostream, just worried as he has put livery on net created by Jimmi and don't want people thinking it's me.

Personally, I would. You've worked quite hard to get where you are now in the photo-world, Jimmi, so if you fear this guy is going to be confusing others and thus corrupting your reputation, do what you need to to ensure you stay afloat! Tongue

(24 Mar 2015, 10:43 pm)Robert Do you like his pussy? Tongue 
I started looking through pictures of his cat when you said that and i gotta say, i loved the following section: 'Meow boy or girl cat' aww sounds so cute when you say it.

Have you seen him in the cab of that E200? Thought it was a little one! Tongue

I too found that line quite cute, I have this weird feminine side to me where sometimes I find little things like the puppy playing with his things really adorable and I AM A MAN. Big Grin

(24 Mar 2015, 10:44 pm)MarcTheA4 Personally, I would. You've worked quite hard to get where you are now in the photo-world, Jimmi, so if you fear this guy is going to be confusing others and thus corrupting your reputation, do what you need to to ensure you stay afloat! Tongue

Thinking of doing it.

Writing what I'm going to say into word now, if I do post it I will now do it sometime tomorrow as it's late now.

(24 Mar 2015, 10:58 pm)Jimmi Thinking of doing it.

Writing what I'm going to say into word now, if I do post it I will now do it sometime tomorrow as it's late now.

Make sure it's alright and not too evasive, remembering he is just 11. Wink

Although in your shoes, I would be quite peeved at someone getting confused with me and another Marcus (or Marc).

(24 Mar 2015, 11:04 pm)MarcTheA4 Make sure it's alright and not too evasive, remembering he is just 11. Wink

Although in your shoes, I would be quite peeved at someone getting confused with me and another Marcus (or Marc).

I've basically wrote that I am not involved with any of the content on his photostream.

If anyone has anymore advice on what to do about the whole Flickr situation please drop me a PM on here.

I am thinking of making a notice to alert my followers of this as I don't want people thinking I am behind the nets on his Photostream.

RE: Anything and Everything - Jimmi - 25 Mar 2015

I have prepared a statement regarding the issues with the other Jimmi on Flickr, although I have made it private for the moment to give chance for him to find that I am not changing my username and also because people may miss the photo I uploaded earlier and I will be out this evening so I don't want to be spending the whole night keeping an eye on my Flickr in case things go wrong.

Again if anyone has any advice on anything I should do surrounding this matter please PM me on here.

Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 25 Mar 2015

Probably a silly question, but something I was wondering about...I apologise now just in case people think I am disrespectful in any way, it is not my intention at all.

After hearing about the devastating plane crash in the French Alps, now in the majority of plane crashes the black boxes are normally found with no devastating damage to it...Is it not possible to build a plane using the same material as a black box???

#Justwondering
#HashtagsonNEB

Jimmi update: Just received the following the FlickrMail.

"The reason why I want you to change your name as I am also called Jimmi and I thought this may clash"

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 25 Mar 2015

(25 Mar 2015, 5:11 pm)Jimmi Jimmi update: Just received the following the FlickrMail.

"The reason why I want you to change your name as I am also called Jimmi and I thought this may clash"
Why dont you mail him ask him to change his name as you think it might clash...

Out of interest which of you has been on flickr longer

(25 Mar 2015, 5:16 pm)MrFozz Why dont you mail him ask him to change his name as you think it might crash...

Out of interest which of you has been on flickr lonher

He has longer than me.

RE: Anything and Everything - R852 PRG - 25 Mar 2015

(25 Mar 2015, 5:18 pm)Jimmi He has longer than me.

But you've had the name for longer, and seeing as he obviously prefers to do nets, why he can't make his name ''Jimmi's Bus Nets'' is beyond me.

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 25 Mar 2015

(25 Mar 2015, 5:19 pm)MarcTheA4 But you've had the name for longer, and seeing as he obviously prefers to do nets, why he can't make his name ''Jimmi's Bus Nets'' is beyond me.

LAME JOKE ALERT

He should call it Jimmis Nettys...