North East Buses
Anything and Everything - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Anything and Everything (/showthread.php?tid=628)

RE: Anything and Everything - Michael - 15 Nov 2015

Wasn't sure where to put it so:

Durham Lumiere:
Some riverside paths are closed due to flooding. Stewards will be there to guide public in the right direction.
The Whale on the River is cancelled due to the rising river levels.

(15 Nov 2015, 12:35 pm)MrFozz Euro 2016 must not be cancelled

To even give it a thought imo is playing to what terrorists are trying to achieve, everybody needs to stand united and make sure we can go about our everyday lives

Good, don't want to show ISIS were scared.

RE: Anything and Everything - Andreos1 - 15 Nov 2015

Just read this http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a39727/paris-attacks-middle-eastern-oligarchies/
moments after reading that the French are pounding ISIS targets.

The point he makes about stopping the funding is something I mentioned earlier.
Interesting to see that the author is an American, living in Boston - the primary funding source of quite a bit of IRA money.
Hopefully the irony isn't lost on him.

RE: Anything and Everything - Michael - 16 Nov 2015

Awkward moment when someone is jailed for Terrorism in Sunderland and was at the time before he was jailed... was rumoured to be working in a takeaway which you, your friends and family ordered from.........

#Fundingterrorists
#hopeitsnottrue

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 16 Nov 2015

I wish I was frigging Mel Gibson from the film What Women Want...

I would love to know whats going through a womans mind lmao

RE: Anything and Everything - Adrian - 16 Nov 2015

(16 Nov 2015, 8:51 pm)MrFozz I wish I was frigging Mel Gibson from the film What Women Want...

I would love to know whats going through a womans mind lmao

Wouldn't we all!

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 17 Nov 2015

(16 Nov 2015, 9:21 pm)Adrian Wouldn't we all!
I Would love to befriend the dude who finally figures it out

RE: Anything and Everything - Andreos1 - 19 Nov 2015

The weaknesses within the Schengen Agreement are being scrutinised following the Paris attacks.

Apart from the terrorists being able to cross from Belgium unchallenged, it looks like one of the ring leaders, has been scooting across Europe and into Syria, totally unchecked and unchallenged, with records of movements not being recorded when leaving the Schengen area.

Despite being known to authorities...

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 19 Nov 2015

(19 Nov 2015, 10:17 pm)Andreos1 The weaknesses within the Schengen Agreement are being scrutinised following the Paris attacks.

Apart from the terrorists being able to cross from Belgium unchallenged, it looks like one of the ring leaders, has been scooting across Europe and into Syria, totally unchecked and unchallenged, with records of movements not being recorded when leaving the Schengen area.

Despite being known to authorities...

Doesn't being an EU citizen mean that there are very little checks when crossing into/out of the Schengen Zone.

What does this mean for Schengen, could it be that restrictions or lack of could be tightened, border/customs posts put back in place?

RE: Anything and Everything - Andreos1 - 19 Nov 2015

(19 Nov 2015, 10:31 pm)MrFozz Doesn't being an EU citizen mean that there are very little checks when crossing into/out of the Schengen Zone.

What does this mean for Schengen, could it be that restrictions or lack of could be tightened, border/customs posts put back in place?

I personally don't like Schengen and have voiced my concern on it (and the EU/single currency) for donkeys years. Mentioned it first on here quite a while back.

The whole agreement has to change in my opinion.
It was conceived during the Cold War and was obviously part of a vision to create a United Europe and to enhance trade, encourage free movement etc.
Quite an achievement if you think about what Europe was like back in the 80's, with the Iron Curtain.

However, I don't think you need an open borders policy to have free trade or movement. How many Brits work abroad in Germany, Spain etc? We aren't part of any open borders, apart from the ones within the UK.
How many trucks travel underneath the channel and across the North Sea?

If anything, by introducing the border controls of old, you are instantly able to monitor and record each and every person entering and leaving a country.
In the case of the Paris attacks, you are able to record the guys entering France from Belgium.
You would be able to record and monitor the guys entering and exiting the EU as they travel back and forth to Syria too.
Both instant deterrents' to the type of attack we have seen.

I would love to know where the weapons have originated from and if the story is true, about then travelling overland from Bosnia or other former Yugoslav states.

This is a good read: http://globalriskinsights.com/2015/11/schengen-is-cracking-can-the-eu-withstand-the-pressure/)

The world is changing very quickly. In light of the current situation, with both people claiming asylum/migrating from the Middle East and Africa and the threats posed by terrorist organisations - I feel there needs to be the clamp down and maybe even totalitarian (!) monitoring of individual travel patterns/habits.

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 19 Nov 2015

(19 Nov 2015, 10:55 pm)Andreos1 I personally don't like Schengen and have voiced my concern on it (and the EU/single currency) for donkeys years. Mentioned it first on here quite a while back.

The whole agreement has to change in my opinion.
It was conceived during the Cold War and was obviously part of a vision to create a United Europe and to enhance trade, encourage free movement etc.
Quite an achievement if you think about what Europe was like back in the 80's, with the Iron Curtain.

However, I don't think you need an open borders policy to have free trade or movement. How many Brits work abroad in Germany, Spain etc? We aren't part of any open borders, apart from the ones within the UK.
How many trucks travel underneath the channel and across the North Sea?

If anything, by introducing the border controls of old, you are instantly able to monitor and record each and every person entering and leaving a country.
In the case of the Paris attacks, you are able to record the guys entering France from Belgium.
You would be able to record and monitor the guys entering and exiting the EU as they travel back and forth to Syria too.
Both instant deterrents' to the type of attack we have seen.

I would love to know where the weapons have originated from and if the story is true, about then travelling overland from Bosnia or other former Yugoslav states.

This is a good read: http://globalriskinsights.com/2015/11/schengen-is-cracking-can-the-eu-withstand-the-pressure/)

The world is changing very quickly. In light of the current situation, with both people claiming asylum/migrating from the Middle East and Africa and the threats posed by terrorist organisations - I feel there needs to be the clamp down and maybe even totalitarian (!) monitoring of individual travel patterns/habits.
Will have a browse through that link tomorrow when am not as tired lol

RE: Anything and Everything - Michael - 21 Nov 2015

Most tragic thing growing up... was the Terminator going down in to the molten steel at the end of Terminator 2............ still is now....

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 21 Nov 2015

(21 Nov 2015, 12:26 pm)Michael Most tragic thing growing up... was the Terminator going down in to the molten steel at the end of Terminator 2............ still is now....
Mista Fozz likes this

(21 Nov 2015, 12:27 pm)MrFozz Mista Fozz likes this

Honestly, i was proper gutted.

I'm not sure if its the music or how good they act the scene out....

(21 Nov 2015, 12:34 pm)Michael Honestly, i was proper gutted.

I'm not sure if its the music or how good they act the scene out....

The Music to it is brilliant...

I thought Edward Furlong was brilliant in the movie...

(21 Nov 2015, 12:45 pm)MrFozz The Music to it is brilliant...

I thought Edward Furlong was brilliant in the movie...

Defo! 

I liked Linda Hamilton to, i like when she sticks her finger up at him, the music  made that scene so much...

Have u seen Genisys yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inPijjFNNSI - i like this intro from Rise of the Machines.

(21 Nov 2015, 12:47 pm)Michael Defo! 

I liked Linda Hamilton to, i like when she sticks her finger up at him, the music  made that scene so much...

Have u seen Genisys yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inPijjFNNSI - i like this intro from Rise of the Machines.
Not seen Genisys yet, keep meaning to download it though lol Big Grin

Those Sunglasses in Rise of the machines made me lmao

(21 Nov 2015, 1:29 pm)MrFozz Not seen Genisys yet, keep meaning to download it though lol Big Grin

Those Sunglasses in Rise of the machines made me lmao

haha aye.

Its meh - could be better - acting was good though

(21 Nov 2015, 1:30 pm)Michael haha aye.

Its meh - could be better - acting was good though
Also funny when he walks in the bar, sees the fat women and it says inappropriate Big Grin

(21 Nov 2015, 1:32 pm)MrFozz Also funny when he walks in the bar, sees the fat women and it says inappropriate Big Grin

haha, the one with the purple top... she has great boobs!

---------------------

Ended up watching videos of street food being made in Thailand, looks amazing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_Tj-eCsKho

The skills are quite good but only in Asia would get egg and banana together.....

(21 Nov 2015, 2:23 pm)Michael haha, the one with the purple top... she has great boobs!

---------------------

Ended up watching videos of street food being made in Thailand, looks amazing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_Tj-eCsKho

The skills are quite good but only in Asia would get egg and banana together.....

Pervert [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]