North East Buses
Anything and Everything - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Anything and Everything (/showthread.php?tid=628)

RE: Go North East Service Suggestions - Andreos1 - 12 Feb 2014

(12 Feb 2014, 10:38 pm)NEBCD Malarkey You'll have be more Specific, but I think I know your on about, as there is Certain Lass there with Blackish/Browny Hair and she is Unbelievable, she certainly caught my Eye like, which my Supervisor has picked up on haha, I keep asking to do my Training on the Systems with her, Is her Hair always Down and Curled, Just out of Curiosity

shoulder length, fringe is pinned back, always wears fitted trousers (traffic jams on Picktree Lane has its perks).

#pervingonNEB

RE: Go North East Service Suggestions - Malarkey - 12 Feb 2014

(12 Feb 2014, 10:43 pm)andreos1 shoulder length, fringe is pinned back, always wears fitted trousers (traffic jams on Picktree Lane has its perks).

#pervingonNEB

No idea who your on about haha, but there is a few others who are Decent like, But the one i'm on about is Top of the List like by far like. To be honest think you might on about my Supervisor, who alright I guess looks wise.

RE: Go North East Service Suggestions - Andreos1 - 12 Feb 2014

(12 Feb 2014, 10:51 pm)NEBCD Malarkey No idea who your on about haha, but there is a few others who are Decent like, But the one i'm on about is Top of the List like by far like. To be honest think you might on about my Supervisor, who alright I guess looks wise.

well if I drive past the bus depot and see a young lad with one eye on his work colleagues and another on the arrivals into the depot - I will let you know on here who you were standing next to

RE: Go North East Service Suggestions - Malarkey - 12 Feb 2014

(12 Feb 2014, 10:55 pm)andreos1 well if I drive past the bus depot and see a young lad with one eye on his work colleagues and another on the arrivals into the depot - I will let you know on here who you were standing next to

Keep look out for a Navy Blue Jacket with White Zips and Ginger Hair, i'll be with a Blond Lass with Big Knockers as she gets the same Bus as me, The lass I like has been working later than me so far this week, Believe she is on 10-6's, whereas i'm on 9-5's.

RE: Go North East Service Suggestions - gtom - 12 Feb 2014

Adam dear boy... There's a reason there are pubs next to bus stops! No rushing

RE: Go North East Service Suggestions - Adrian - 13 Feb 2014

We need a 0800 repair stunners thread. Wink

Re: RE: Go North East Service Suggestions - MrFozz - 13 Feb 2014

(13 Feb 2014, 7:10 am)aureolin We need a 0800 repair stunners thread. Wink

Yes we do

RE: Anything and Everything - Michael - 13 Feb 2014

Its happened... my old senior school got a inadequate by Ofsted

Looks like the teachers still don't give a toss about teaching you...

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/education/ofsted-inspectors-demand-improvements-from-sunderland-school-1-6434130

Re: Anything and Everything - Adrian - 13 Feb 2014

Following on from conversation last night in the Go North East Service Suggestions thread, I think Adam should tell us who the hot blonde was that he got on the 50 with.

I take it that was Adam getting on at the depot and off at Lambton! :p

RE: Anything and Everything - Dan - 13 Feb 2014

(13 Feb 2014, 4:07 pm)Michael Its happened... my old senior school got a inadequate by Ofsted

Looks like the teachers still don't give a toss about teaching you...

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/education/ofsted-inspectors-demand-improvements-from-sunderland-school-1-6434130

Glad I didn't wind up there like all me mates from primary did. Don't talk to half of them now just because of how they present themselves.

I've seen a few comments on Facebook from my mates that go to Sandhill and they all think it's hilarious.

RE: Anything and Everything - Michael - 13 Feb 2014

(13 Feb 2014, 5:25 pm)Dan Glad I didn't wind up there like all me mates from primary did. Don't talk to half of them now just because of how they present themselves.

I've seen a few comments on Facebook from my mates that go to Sandhill and they all think it's hilarious.

Can see why... terrible school, most of the staff didnt care

RE: Anything and Everything - Dan - 13 Feb 2014

(13 Feb 2014, 5:27 pm)Michael Can see why... terrible school, most of the staff didnt care

Don't think I could cope after being in my school.

On the subject of teachers caring - that lovely French teacher of mine (who you're all now accustomed to) said I can do my Controlled Assessment after half term, but told me she had to change a bullet point (question she is going to ask that i had already prepared) because I would have had 'too much' preparation time.

She's changed it to something we haven't done! Can't help but feel she's done it to spite me.

RE: Anything and Everything - Tom - 13 Feb 2014

Can anyone tell me if this is any good? Tongue

J'aime creps parce que c'est délicieux. J'aime le chocolat chaud, parce que c'est très doux. (Is this the word for ''sweet'') Tongue

Je déteste le poisson parce que c'est dégoûtant. Je déteste Je jus d'orange parce que c'est horrible.

Mon plat préféré est la pizza au salami avec des frites parce que c'est savourex. Mon dessert préféré est la tarte aux pommes, car il est délicieux.

Le matin au petit déjeuner je mange des croissants pour le déjeuner. J'ai bu quête de chocolat chaud parce que c'est savoureux!

Week-end prochain je vais manger à Sambuca parce qu'il a de la bonne nourriture. Le restaurant est italien. Je vais manger de la pizza ou des pâtes.

Aiming for a L5B but probably won't get it. Thanks in advance Tongue

RE: Go North East Service Suggestions - Malarkey - 13 Feb 2014

For my eyes only - Sorry Guys

RE: Go North East Service Suggestions - Adrian - 13 Feb 2014

(13 Feb 2014, 7:48 pm)NEBCD Malarkey For my eyes only - Sorry Guys

She was alright tonight. Wink

RE: Go North East Service Suggestions - Malarkey - 13 Feb 2014

(13 Feb 2014, 8:10 pm)aureolin She was alright tonight. Wink

Are we talking about the one I like here Aureolin

RE: Go North East Service Suggestions - gtom - 14 Feb 2014

Guys come on!

[Image: 1.jpg]

RE: Go North East Service Suggestions - Malarkey - 14 Feb 2014

Bought the Lass at I like at Work a Card and Bar of Chocolate, Made her Day - Reckon i'm in there, It developed quite a lot of Banter at Work as well, as I was the only to give Someone something Face2Face, a few others had Flowers Delivered, but other than that, Nobody got anything.

RE: Anything and Everything - Adrian - 15 Feb 2014

(14 Feb 2014, 6:45 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Bought the Lass at I like at Work a Card and Bar of Chocolate, Made her Day - Reckon i'm in there, It developed quite a lot of Banter at Work as well, as I was the only to give Someone something Face2Face, a few others had Flowers Delivered, but other than that, Nobody got anything.

So is this the lass you got on the bus home with or the brunette?

Re: RE: Go North East Service Suggestions - MrFozz - 15 Feb 2014

(14 Feb 2014, 6:45 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Bought the Lass at I like at Work a Card and Bar of Chocolate, Made her Day - Reckon i'm in there, It developed quite a lot of Banter at Work as well, as I was the only to give Someone something Face2Face, a few others had Flowers Delivered, but other than that, Nobody got anything.

You old Romantic Mr Malarkey