North East Buses
Procters Group - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: Local Bus Scene (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Other Operators (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+---- Forum: North Yorkshire Independents (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+---- Thread: Procters Group (/showthread.php?tid=919)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Procters Group - jaimzm - 09 Aug 2016

(07 Aug 2016, 5:03 pm)peter Does anyone have an up-to-date fleet list for the Dales and District service vehicles??? (given the site list hasn't been updated since January)

Think the fleet is still the same apart from solo MX07JOJ been sold and all the Enviros at dales and district but one is up for sale and they got 1 new solo Sr so nothing has changed really apart from one solo gone and new one as arrived

RE: Procters Group - Jimmi - 09 Aug 2016

(09 Aug 2016, 9:15 am)jaimzm Think the fleet is still the same apart from solo MX07JOJ been sold and all the Enviros at dales and district but one is up for sale and they got 1 new solo Sr so nothing has changed really apart from one solo gone and new one as arrived
Think a few other Solo's may have left the fleet but I am uncertain which one's. Dales & District have the three E200's shown on the NEB fleet list plus YX14RZD has returned to Dales & District from Compass Royston following the end of the hospital contracted service. I'm struggling to keep up with the Dales & District fleet as I normally only see what they have on the Darlington services and not many other people photograph the Dales & District fleet and in most cases it's only what they have in Darlington, also they seem to have bought a few Solo's recently only to then get rid, the silver 60 reg example they had didn't stick around for long, they also acquired ex Webberbus Solo YJ59GGE but haven't heard much about that recently but it was suggested on here that it was for sale, then there is all the services that have been lost and cut since the fleet list was last done.

I'll try and see what I can find out, may do an outing on their services on Saturday.

RE: Procters Group - jaimzm - 09 Aug 2016

(09 Aug 2016, 9:47 am)Jimmi Think a few other Solo's may have left the fleet but I am uncertain which one's. Dales & District have the three E200's shown on the NEB fleet list plus YX14RZD has returned to Dales & District from Compass Royston following the end of the hospital contracted service. I'm struggling to keep up with the Dales & District fleet as I normally only see what they have on the Darlington services and not many other people photograph the Dales & District fleet and in most cases it's only what they have in Darlington, also they seem to have bought a few Solo's recently only to then get rid, the silver 60 reg example they had didn't stick around for long, they also acquired ex Webberbus Solo YJ59GGE but haven't heard much about that recently but it was suggested on here that it was for sale, then there is all the services that have been lost and cut since the fleet list was last done.

I'll try and see what I can find out, may do an outing on their services on Saturday.

Ex webber bus is at weardale and I know that the bluebird they've got for sale and one of the E200s I think your right few solos have left but not 100% like you I only see them when I come to darlo see my uncle driver

RE: Procters Group - Jimmi - 09 Aug 2016

(09 Aug 2016, 11:45 am)jaimzm Ex webber bus is at weardale and I know that the bluebird they've got for sale and one of the E200s I think your right few solos have left but not 100% like you I only see them when I come to darlo see my uncle driver

The ex Webberbus Solo that Dales & District had was YJ59GGE: https://flic.kr/p/J87rct Weardale have ex Webberbus YJ59GGA: https://flic.kr/p/K8cBAG unless Weardale have both. Think some of the 52 reg Solo's have left the fleet.

RE: Procters Group - peter - 09 Aug 2016

(09 Aug 2016, 9:47 am)Jimmi Think a few other Solo's may have left the fleet but I am uncertain which one's. Dales & District have the three E200's shown on the NEB fleet list plus YX14RZD has returned to Dales & District from Compass Royston following the end of the hospital contracted service. I'm struggling to keep up with the Dales & District fleet as I normally only see what they have on the Darlington services and not many other people photograph the Dales & District fleet and in most cases it's only what they have in Darlington, also they seem to have bought a few Solo's recently only to then get rid, the silver 60 reg example they had didn't stick around for long, they also acquired ex Webberbus Solo YJ59GGE but haven't heard much about that recently but it was suggested on here that it was for sale, then there is all the services that have been lost and cut since the fleet list was last done.

I have done some investigating and can come up with the following:

Firstly YJ59 AYZ now holds the registration 149 CYY

T25 SVN, YX14 RZC, AE60 GRX, MX55 BXR, MX55 BXS, YJ64 DXL, YJ16 DXR, 149 CYY, NX59 BYC and MX62 GUG are all definitely still a part of the fleet, they have all been photographed recently on Flickr as still being in service with Dales & District.

MX07 JOJ, MX07 JOU, MX57 CCD (and YJ60 LTZ) have all now been sold and have left the fleet.

YX60 DXY, YX14 RZD, NX10 CCA, MW52 PYY, NT06 GKA, MX05 EMV, MX07 JOH, MX57 CCE, MX57 CCF have not recently been photographed on flickr and as such may have left the fleet (although it seems unlikely in the case of the Enviros)

MW52 PYZ is currently SORN

On the bus and coach sales website:
T25 SVN is currently depicted as being for sale (however as this has been spotted recently while YX60 DXY has not - and is of the same age - they may have swapped over - but there is no concrete evidence for this)
YJ59 GGE is up for sale
MX07 JOJ is listed as being up for sale as 1 of 3, of course JOJ and JOU have been sold, in theory leaving JOH still for sale.

Procters Group - Jimmi - 12 Aug 2016

Compass Royston MPD MX05ENE is currently for sale on Bid Spotter.
https://www.bidspotter.co.uk/en-gb/auction-catalogues/gwa-auctioneers/catalogue-id-gw10105/lot-3fa62b2f-461e-42b1-aa98-a65f0117b0ea

RE: Procters Group - tyresmoke - 14 Aug 2016

Just updating all of our lists for the operators in this group...

A number of fleet members from each company are to be sold off at auction as mentioned by Jimmi above.

Compass Royston
Volvo B10M KIB7257 is now E770HJF
Volvo B10M YIL1224 is now P996JBC
Neoplan 1624WY is now YN03AUW
MAN 872UXW is now YN07EBV
These 4 have been transferred to "Procters - Sales fleet" in preparation for their sale at auction
Volvo B12M M33CRT is now back as YN10FZK
VDL Futura WT63FUT is now M33CRT

Dales & District
VDL Pulsar YJ59AYZ is now 149CYY
Volvo B7RLE NX59BYC is now KJZ13 (and repainted white - branded for service 73)

Procters
Bova MSU462 is now PX03EKB
Temsa Safari 687YUD is now HF06ETK
These 2 have been transferred to "Procters - Sales fleet" in preparation for their sale at auction
Neoplan PE11KHA has been sold to Barnards Coaches
Neoplan PE11KHB has been sold to Applegates, Gloucester
Scania Irizar PB 12KJP has been sold to ??

RE: Procters Group - Jimmi - 15 Aug 2016

As mentioned yesterday, the Pulsar and Volvo B7RLE have been repainted and re-registered with new branding for service 73.
[Image: 28384657864_706830ff11.jpg]Dales & District: KJZ13 by Matthew Jimmison, on Flickr

[Image: 28718278070_e1e0bd9597.jpg]Dales & District: 149CYY by Matthew Jimmison, on Flickr

RE: Procters Group - James101 - 15 Aug 2016

(15 Aug 2016, 6:00 pm)Jimmi As mentioned yesterday, the Pulsar and Volvo B7RLE have been repainted and re-registered with new branding for service 73

They look smart, as a potential customer I'm left wondering where the 73 goes though?

RE: Procters Group - Jimmi - 15 Aug 2016

(15 Aug 2016, 6:12 pm)James101 They look smart, as a potential customer I'm left wondering where the 73 goes though?

I know, doesn't seem to show where it serves anywhere on the bus other than the destination screens.

RE: Procters Group - tyresmoke - 18 Sep 2016

Had a quick drive by the Compass yard on the way back from a taxi run this afternoon.

Premiere PBZ8343 is now withdrawn, missing most of its panels and windows.
Two coaches in Procters livery are now based here... Caetano Enigma NSU611 & Neoplan Tourliner 74KJ
I've yet to work out physically which ones they are yet

RE: Procters Group - tyresmoke - 11 Oct 2016

New in at Compass is C2BCP Volvo B7R Plaxton Premier, still bright yellow. Guessing it's a 70 seater

RE: Procters Group - jaimzm - 19 Oct 2016

Some Optare versa's in depot of dales and district

RE: Procters Group - Jimmi - 19 Oct 2016

(19 Oct 2016, 5:42 pm)jaimzm Some Optare versa's in depot of dales and district

Probably the one's which have been for sale with Procter's Bus and Coach Sales and have now been purchased by Catch22Bus in Blackpool. http://cbnw.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/versas-for-catch22bus.html

RE: Procters Group - jaimzm - 21 Oct 2016

(19 Oct 2016, 5:51 pm)Jimmi Probably the one's which have been for sale with Procter's Bus and Coach Sales and have now been purchased by Catch22Bus in Blackpool. http://cbnw.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/versas-for-catch22bus.html

Think your right yeah didn't know they got them nice to see more Optare around blackpool thank you

RE: Procters Group - Kuyoyo - 21 Oct 2016

An interesting surprise on the Compass operated M12 today - in the form of one of the Tourliners (NLE I believe).

RE: Procters Group - tyresmoke - 30 Oct 2016

Today's M12 was operated by a Volvo B12BT Jonckheere - former Lochs & Glens liveried coach. Now registered 872UXW I have worked out this is former FJ60EJV, now in the Compass fleet... still in it's cream base with Compass logos.
Other L&G coaches NX10AAJ is now LXH869.

Procters have sold Jonckheere 9743HP to E&M Horsborough - back on it's old reg of SF05XYY
Neoplan's re-registered are
OU14SWV = 74KJ
OU14SWW = 12KJP

RE: Procters Group - tyresmoke - 04 Dec 2016

More registration changes at Compass Royston...

Cheetah YN09AOU (previously J33CRT) is now YIL1229
Tourliner MT12NLF to J33CRT

RE: Procters Group - Jimmi - 16 Dec 2016

Optare Solo SR - YJ64 DXL now has a promotional advert for Acorn Stairlifts which has enabled the Sunday and Bank Holiday DalesBus service 856 between Northallerton and Gayle to have enough cash to operate throughout 2017. More info here: http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/14883922.Joy_as_Dales_bus_service_is_saved_from_the_axe/
[Image: 31538990142_02d95ce3eb.jpg]Dales & District: YJ64DXL by Matthew Jimmison, on Flickr

[Image: 31685233155_be860b5b17.jpg]Dales & District: YJ64 DXL by Matthew Jimmison, on Flickr

RE: Procters Group - Andreos1 - 16 Dec 2016

(16 Dec 2016, 7:33 pm)Jimmi Optare Solo SR - YJ64 DXL now has a promotional advert for Acorn Stairlifts which has enabled the Sunday and Bank Holiday DalesBus service 856 between Northallerton and Gayle to have enough cash to operate throughout 2017. More info here: http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/14883922.Joy_as_Dales_bus_service_is_saved_from_the_axe/
[Image: 31538990142_02d95ce3eb.jpg]Dales & District: YJ64DXL by Matthew Jimmison, on Flickr

[Image: 31685233155_be860b5b17.jpg]Dales & District: YJ64 DXL by Matthew Jimmison, on Flickr

Radio 4 ran a feature today on rural services today.
I concentrated on the service between Appleby and Penrith and compared to other previously supported services, that have been picked up by community groups.
Worth a listen if you can find it.