North East Buses
Procters Group - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: Local Bus Scene (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Other Operators (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+---- Forum: North Yorkshire Independents (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+---- Thread: Procters Group (/showthread.php?tid=919)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Procters Group - Cock Robin - 11 Nov 2014

Wonder if the 45 might be extended to Port Clarence??

RE: Procters Group - tyresmoke - 11 Nov 2014

(11 Nov 2014, 4:36 pm)Cock Robin Odd. They have a contract to run half hourly to Teesside Park don't they? So if A66 is cancelled the H66 or something else must be increased!

Yes they do, and as the 6 was increased to half hourly in Hartburn I wouldn't bet against the H66 going half hourly to compensate. I always thought they missed a trick in not extending the A66/H66 to Middlesbrough, especially given half of them run light down to do the 492 anyway?!

(11 Nov 2014, 5:50 pm)tyresmoke Yes they do, and as the 6 was increased to half hourly in Hartburn I wouldn't bet against the H66 going half hourly to compensate. I always thought they missed a trick in not extending the A66/H66 to Middlesbrough, especially given half of them run light down to do the 492 anyway?!

Absolutely.

Bit of overbussing at Hartburn if it does, especially if Port Clarence is left with the just the 1. Always seems to be people waiting for the A66 when I have passed on the 1.

RE: Procters Group - Cock Robin - 14 Nov 2014

Compass Royston's website still includes details of all these golden oldies!-
Service
Number
Destination

66/X66
Stockton High Street - Teesdale - Teesside Park - Teesdale -
Stockton High Street

Stockton High Street - Albany Estate - Norton Red Lion -
Billingham Town Centre - Port Clarence

Stockton High Street - Albany Estate - Norton Red Lion - Norton Grange - Norton Green - Billingham Town Centre - Port Clarence

Port Clarence - Portrack - Stockton - Hardwick - North Tees Hospital - Stockton - Portrack - Port Clarence

588/589
Port Clarence - Cowpen Lane - Billingham - Wolviston - Billingham - Crooksbarn - Roseworth - North Tees Hospital - Hardwick - Fairfield - Hartburn - Stockton

Middlesbrough - Middlehaven - Middlesbrough (Shuttle Bus)

Nunthorpe - Thornton Village - Nunthorpe (Timetable says A1 Coaches but this service is now being run by Compass Royston)

Middlesbrough - North Ormesby - Eston - Guisborough - Lingdale - Moorsholm (Circular)

751/752
Easington - Loftus - Westfield Estate - Skinningrove - Carlin How -
East Cleveland Hospital

PR1
Cannon Park - Teesside University (Free Park & Ride)

RE: Procters Group - Kuyoyo - 16 Nov 2014

(29 Oct 2014, 6:05 pm)Kuyoyo To follow on, a second vehicle has entered the paintshop for a repaint into the revised plain yellow livery - this being MPD MX05ENE.

Now fully complete - sadly the white background to which the legals are applied to does ruin the appeal somewhat

.jpg
LVL-076-MX05ENE.JPG
Size 416.55 KB / Downloads 44

(29 Oct 2014, 9:46 pm)tyresmoke In addition Dart W365ABD has a full yellow front following the completion of accident repairs.

As does W793VMV

.jpg
LVL-093-W793VMV.JPG
Size 556.72 KB / Downloads 29

RE: Procters Group - Jimmi - 16 Nov 2014

I've been looking at the Dales and District 72 from Darlington to Northallerton timetable and it states that it arrives at Darlington, Tubwell Row at 01 minute past the hour but timetable also states that it leaves Tubwell Row at 00 minutes past the hour, does anyone know what time this service leaves Darlington and Northallerton because this timetable has me puzzled and has done for a while. Also does anyone know why the timetable is like this.

RE: Procters Group - tyresmoke - 16 Nov 2014

(16 Nov 2014, 7:34 pm)Jimmi I've been looking at the Dales and District 72 from Darlington to Northallerton timetable and it states that it arrives at Darlington, Tubwell Row at 01 minute past the hour but timetable also states that it leaves Tubwell Row at 00 minutes past the hour, does anyone know what time this service leaves Darlington and Northallerton because this timetable has me puzzled and has done for a while. Also does anyone know why the timetable is like this.

It'll likely leave as soon as it gets in. Usually uses the MCV Evolution MAN AE60GRX

RE: Procters Group - Jimmi - 16 Nov 2014

It'll likely leave as soon as it gets in. Usually uses the MCV Evolution MAN AE60GRX
It's pretty poor really, I tried waiting for the 1300 journey once and gave up (wether it was because it was running late or the bus had broke down I don't know) Don't think I'll use this service as I'm don't feel relaxed with that timetable and I don't want to get the time in Northallerton wrong as I'd be pretty much stuck there for two hours.

RE: Procters Group - RobinHood - 16 Nov 2014

All of the Richmondshire local bus contacts are up for re-tender next April. I wonder if D&D will still be operating them.

RE: Procters Group - tyresmoke - 16 Nov 2014

(16 Nov 2014, 7:54 pm)Jimmi It's pretty poor really, I tried waiting for the 1300 journey once and gave up (wether it was because it was running late or the bus had broke down I don't know) Don't think I'll use this service as I'm don't feel relaxed with that timetable and I don't want to get the time in Northallerton wrong as I'd be pretty much stuck there for two hours.

D&D usually run a pretty tight ship in North Yorkshire, most buses wait for late running connections as the drivers call the office to see where they are before they leave. Me and a mate did a great day out using their Explorer ticket in the spring, from Darlington to Darlington via Northallerton, Thirsk, Ripon, Masham, Leyburn, Bedale and Richmond, great value.
Photos from said day here - https://www.flickr.com/photos/61391443@N02/sets/72157642144981164/

RE: Procters Group - biglugs@yahoo.com - 20 Nov 2014

Will these oporate the rail replacement on sunday morning or will it be someone like jhcoaches on it

RE: Procters Group - John_R - 20 Nov 2014

(20 Nov 2014, 9:26 am)biglugs@yahoo.com Will these oporate the rail replacement on sunday morning or will it be someone like jhcoaches on it

Rail replacement between Darlo and Bishop is done by Lees of Durham

RE: Procters Group - biglugs@yahoo.com - 20 Nov 2014

Ok whos doing newcastle to Sunderland and hartlepool

RE: Procters Group - tyresmoke - 27 Nov 2014

Another Dart repainted yellow at Leven is SN06BRX, minus any logos or anything when it was out last night operating the 1642 and 1802 45s

RE: Procters Group - tyresmoke - 28 Nov 2014

(27 Nov 2014, 2:13 pm)tyresmoke Another Dart repainted yellow at Leven is SN06BRX, minus any logos or anything when it was out last night operating the 1642 and 1802 45s

Next one to be done is Lothian Dart Y178CFS spotted now in yellow

RE: Procters Group - jaimz13 - 02 Dec 2014

Leven Valley got Optare Solo SR

RE: Procters Group - Kuyoyo - 04 Dec 2014

(02 Dec 2014, 9:48 pm)jaimz13 Leven Valley got Optare Solo SR

Indeed they have - YJ64DXL.

.jpg
LVL-YJ64DXL.JPG
Size 569.08 KB / Downloads 36

RE: Procters Group - jaimz13 - 04 Dec 2014

They getting anymore or I that it

RE: Procters Group - Jimmi - 04 Dec 2014

Looking on Traveline it would appear that from January 2nd service A66 is being withdrawn and this will mean that only service H66 will operate to Teesside Park which means that there will only be one bus an hour to Teesside Park.