Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Operations, Management & Infrastructure GNE Management Structure

GNE Management Structure

GNE Management Structure

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (2) Previous 1 2
02 Sep 2022, 11:39 am #21
Are we expecting to see any significant changes with Nigel in charge, or are we just expecting more of the same?

I'm not really aware of what he's done in the past
streetdeckfan
02 Sep 2022, 11:39 am #21

Are we expecting to see any significant changes with Nigel in charge, or are we just expecting more of the same?

02 Sep 2022, 11:42 am #22
(02 Sep 2022, 11:39 am)streetdeckfan Are we expecting to see any significant changes with Nigel in charge, or are we just expecting more of the same?

Apart from his woeful record for staff relations at Arriva Durham County and Go North West, he did play a part in stablising and growing the presence of Arriva, with the then successful Max and Sapphire schemes.
omnicity4659
02 Sep 2022, 11:42 am #22

(02 Sep 2022, 11:39 am)streetdeckfan Are we expecting to see any significant changes with Nigel in charge, or are we just expecting more of the same?

Apart from his woeful record for staff relations at Arriva Durham County and Go North West, he did play a part in stablising and growing the presence of Arriva, with the then successful Max and Sapphire schemes.

02 Sep 2022, 11:58 am #23
(02 Sep 2022, 11:42 am)omnicity4659 Apart from his woeful record for staff relations at Arriva Durham County and Go North West, he did play a part in stablising and growing the presence of Arriva, with the then successful Max and Sapphire schemes.

So given that X-Lines is just a combination of Max and Sapphire, we shouldn't really expect to see that going anywhere, if anything we could potentially see it expanded?

Do we know what's going to be happening with NEbus now that MG has gone, since it seemed to be his pet project.
Is it just going to quietly disappear or is someone else taking over as the head?
Edited 02 Sep 2022, 12:04 pm by streetdeckfan.
streetdeckfan
02 Sep 2022, 11:58 am #23

(02 Sep 2022, 11:42 am)omnicity4659 Apart from his woeful record for staff relations at Arriva Durham County and Go North West, he did play a part in stablising and growing the presence of Arriva, with the then successful Max and Sapphire schemes.

So given that X-Lines is just a combination of Max and Sapphire, we shouldn't really expect to see that going anywhere, if anything we could potentially see it expanded?

Do we know what's going to be happening with NEbus now that MG has gone, since it seemed to be his pet project.
Is it just going to quietly disappear or is someone else taking over as the head?

Adrian

02 Sep 2022, 1:36 pm #24
(02 Sep 2022, 11:58 am)streetdeckfan So given that X-Lines is just a combination of Max and Sapphire, we shouldn't really expect to see that going anywhere, if anything we could potentially see it expanded?

You've got to bare in mind that he was somewhat restricted at Arriva, because there's a lot more top-down diktat than he'll get at Go Ahead. At GNW, they had started smartening up the inherited fleet and branding some other stuff, so I wouldn't expect anything to change dramatically with branding early doors. 

I don't know how invested other operators are in NE bus. I think (with its predecessor organisations) it has had a Go North East chair for as long as I can remember...

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
02 Sep 2022, 1:36 pm #24

(02 Sep 2022, 11:58 am)streetdeckfan So given that X-Lines is just a combination of Max and Sapphire, we shouldn't really expect to see that going anywhere, if anything we could potentially see it expanded?

You've got to bare in mind that he was somewhat restricted at Arriva, because there's a lot more top-down diktat than he'll get at Go Ahead. At GNW, they had started smartening up the inherited fleet and branding some other stuff, so I wouldn't expect anything to change dramatically with branding early doors. 

I don't know how invested other operators are in NE bus. I think (with its predecessor organisations) it has had a Go North East chair for as long as I can remember...

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

DeltaMan

02 Sep 2022, 2:02 pm #25
(01 Sep 2022, 5:14 pm)Dan Also known as 'Head of Titivation'.

Drinks are in the infamous Microbus tonight to celebrate if you're free?
Congratulations Dan
DeltaMan
02 Sep 2022, 2:02 pm #25

(01 Sep 2022, 5:14 pm)Dan Also known as 'Head of Titivation'.

Drinks are in the infamous Microbus tonight to celebrate if you're free?
Congratulations Dan

Pages (2) Previous 1 2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average