Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Stagecoach North East NK11 batch E300s seating

NK11 batch E300s seating

NK11 batch E300s seating

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

05 Oct 2022, 10:26 pm #1
i saw 27724 i think it was out and about the other the day in blackett street and i noticed it has a different seating arrangement to other E300s i have seen where the 3 front seats are along the side of the bus, is this just that bus, the NK11 batch or most E300s produced after a certain year?
Attached Files
toward6931
05 Oct 2022, 10:26 pm #1

i saw 27724 i think it was out and about the other the day in blackett street and i noticed it has a different seating arrangement to other E300s i have seen where the 3 front seats are along the side of the bus, is this just that bus, the NK11 batch or most E300s produced after a certain year?

Attached Files

05 Oct 2022, 11:41 pm #2
Depends on the chassis.

Pure ADL Enviro 300s (ones with the ADL chassis) like those numbered 27xxx have side seats on the offside behind the cab and a large luggage pen over nearside front wheel. This only applies to the facelift version and not the original style.

MAN Enviro 300 (22xxx or 24xxx) and Scania Enviro 300 (28xxx) have forward facing single seats over each front wheelarch and small luggage pens behind them.

ADL Enviro 350H (Hybrid version of the ADL Enviro 300) (29xxx) have a forward facing single seat on the nearside front wheelarch and a pair of forward facing seats on the offside front wheelarch.

On the Volvo B7RLE chassis (Only ones that exsist are with Ulsterbus in Northern Ireland) are school spec and cram as many seats as possible. Over the nearside front wheel arch there is a pair facing forward and a pair facing the rear, whilst on the offside, there is a luggage pen then a pair of seats facing the rear.

Of course there is other modifications that come into effect such as extra luggage racks for airport work etc.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
05 Oct 2022, 11:41 pm #2

Depends on the chassis.

Pure ADL Enviro 300s (ones with the ADL chassis) like those numbered 27xxx have side seats on the offside behind the cab and a large luggage pen over nearside front wheel. This only applies to the facelift version and not the original style.

MAN Enviro 300 (22xxx or 24xxx) and Scania Enviro 300 (28xxx) have forward facing single seats over each front wheelarch and small luggage pens behind them.

ADL Enviro 350H (Hybrid version of the ADL Enviro 300) (29xxx) have a forward facing single seat on the nearside front wheelarch and a pair of forward facing seats on the offside front wheelarch.

On the Volvo B7RLE chassis (Only ones that exsist are with Ulsterbus in Northern Ireland) are school spec and cram as many seats as possible. Over the nearside front wheel arch there is a pair facing forward and a pair facing the rear, whilst on the offside, there is a luggage pen then a pair of seats facing the rear.

Of course there is other modifications that come into effect such as extra luggage racks for airport work etc.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.

05 Oct 2022, 11:55 pm #3
(05 Oct 2022, 11:41 pm)Rapidsnap Depends on the chassis.

ah right thanks i did not know that
toward6931
05 Oct 2022, 11:55 pm #3

(05 Oct 2022, 11:41 pm)Rapidsnap Depends on the chassis.

ah right thanks i did not know that

Lollist

06 Oct 2022, 6:32 am #4
I've always wondered because I've seen an enviro 200 with 2 seats facing the other two seats o the other side near to the front wheel next to the doors. Surely they aren't mad elite that is it companies preference?
Lollist
06 Oct 2022, 6:32 am #4

I've always wondered because I've seen an enviro 200 with 2 seats facing the other two seats o the other side near to the front wheel next to the doors. Surely they aren't mad elite that is it companies preference?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average