Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Stagecoach North East Buses to James Cook Hospital

Buses to James Cook Hospital

Buses to James Cook Hospital

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

cbma06

03 Nov 2022, 11:51 am #1
Does anyone know which services (Stagecoach/Arriva) operates to James Cook Hospital from Middlesbrough bus station?.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbma06
03 Nov 2022, 11:51 am #1

Does anyone know which services (Stagecoach/Arriva) operates to James Cook Hospital from Middlesbrough bus station?.

Andreos1

03 Nov 2022, 12:04 pm #2
(03 Nov 2022, 11:51 am)cbma06 Does anyone know which services (Stagecoach/Arriva) operates to James Cook Hospital from Middlesbrough bus station?.

63 is probably the best bet.
Certainly up there with the most frequent.
You've also got the 28 and 29 plus the SNE 10.

Is the train an option? James Cook has its own station out the back.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
03 Nov 2022, 12:04 pm #2

(03 Nov 2022, 11:51 am)cbma06 Does anyone know which services (Stagecoach/Arriva) operates to James Cook Hospital from Middlesbrough bus station?.

63 is probably the best bet.
You've also got the 28 and 29 plus the SNE 10.

Is the train an option? James Cook has its own station out the back.

cbma06

03 Nov 2022, 12:14 pm #3
(03 Nov 2022, 12:04 pm)Andreos1 63 is probably the best bet.

Is the train an option?

Just looking for our lass, if she gets the x10 from Peterlee to Middlesbrough arriving at 06:39 ,but she needs to be at work to start at 07:30 at james cook hospital, just had a quick look on stagecoach site it only says service 10 that operates to James cook but doesn’t start until after half 7 unless the data is incorrect and map outdated, and this mobile am using doesn’t like to download Arriva pdf timetables , going in the laptop later to see which Arriva services go to James cook from the bus station, maybe the 63 will be the best bet if there run from the bus station to James cook that early in the morning

cbma06
03 Nov 2022, 12:14 pm #3

(03 Nov 2022, 12:04 pm)Andreos1 63 is probably the best bet.

Is the train an option?

Just looking for our lass, if she gets the x10 from Peterlee to Middlesbrough arriving at 06:39 ,but she needs to be at work to start at 07:30 at james cook hospital, just had a quick look on stagecoach site it only says service 10 that operates to James cook but doesn’t start until after half 7 unless the data is incorrect and map outdated, and this mobile am using doesn’t like to download Arriva pdf timetables , going in the laptop later to see which Arriva services go to James cook from the bus station, maybe the 63 will be the best bet if there run from the bus station to James cook that early in the morning

Storx

03 Nov 2022, 12:32 pm #4
(03 Nov 2022, 12:14 pm)cbma06 Just looking for our lass, if she gets the x10 from Peterlee to Middlesbrough arriving at 06:39 ,but she needs to be at work to start at 07:30 at james cook hospital, just had a quick look on stagecoach site it only says service 10 that operates to James cook but doesn’t start until after half 7 unless the data is incorrect and map outdated, and this mobile am using doesn’t like to download Arriva pdf timetables , going in the laptop later to see which Arriva services go to James cook from the bus station, maybe the 63 will be the best bet if there run from the bus station to James cook that early in the morning

6:53 - 63, Stand 7
6:55 - 28, Stand 6

They're the two buses that are around then. The first 10 towards Coulby is beyond 7am (it's main service is the other way).
Storx
03 Nov 2022, 12:32 pm #4

(03 Nov 2022, 12:14 pm)cbma06 Just looking for our lass, if she gets the x10 from Peterlee to Middlesbrough arriving at 06:39 ,but she needs to be at work to start at 07:30 at james cook hospital, just had a quick look on stagecoach site it only says service 10 that operates to James cook but doesn’t start until after half 7 unless the data is incorrect and map outdated, and this mobile am using doesn’t like to download Arriva pdf timetables , going in the laptop later to see which Arriva services go to James cook from the bus station, maybe the 63 will be the best bet if there run from the bus station to James cook that early in the morning

6:53 - 63, Stand 7

They're the two buses that are around then. The first 10 towards Coulby is beyond 7am (it's main service is the other way).

Andreos1

03 Nov 2022, 1:13 pm #5

Urgh. 

Make sure you get that taxi company on speedial then! Big Grin

It might not turn up due to wing mirror issues and there's no X9 to fall back on either.

Andreos1
03 Nov 2022, 1:13 pm #5

Urgh. 

It might not turn up due to wing mirror issues and there's no X9 to fall back on either.

cbma06

03 Nov 2022, 3:21 pm #6
(03 Nov 2022, 12:32 pm)Storx 6:53 - 63, Stand 7

(03 Nov 2022, 1:13 pm)Andreos1 Urgh. 

Thanks for your replies, yea if the x10 doesn’t turn up , to many eggs in one basket , she wants to get public transport to save a-bit of money, but I’ve got the car just in case if the x10 doesn’t turn up to dodge the traffic on the A19.

cbma06
03 Nov 2022, 3:21 pm #6

(03 Nov 2022, 12:32 pm)Storx 6:53 - 63, Stand 7

(03 Nov 2022, 1:13 pm)Andreos1 Urgh. 

Thanks for your replies, yea if the x10 doesn’t turn up , to many eggs in one basket , she wants to get public transport to save a-bit of money, but I’ve got the car just in case if the x10 doesn’t turn up to dodge the traffic on the A19.

Storx

03 Nov 2022, 4:08 pm #7
(03 Nov 2022, 3:21 pm)cbma06 Thanks for your replies, yea if the x10 doesn’t turn up , to many eggs in one basket , she wants to get public transport to save a-bit of money, but I’ve got the car just in case if the x10 doesn’t turn up to dodge the traffic on the A19.

No worries, will she even save any money. The cheapest ticket seems like it will be a explorer ticket every day. Don't believe there's anything cheaper (the 63 is supposedly £4.00 for a return which is steep).
Storx
03 Nov 2022, 4:08 pm #7

(03 Nov 2022, 3:21 pm)cbma06 Thanks for your replies, yea if the x10 doesn’t turn up , to many eggs in one basket , she wants to get public transport to save a-bit of money, but I’ve got the car just in case if the x10 doesn’t turn up to dodge the traffic on the A19.

No worries, will she even save any money. The cheapest ticket seems like it will be a explorer ticket every day. Don't believe there's anything cheaper (the 63 is supposedly £4.00 for a return which is steep).

cbma06

03 Nov 2022, 4:43 pm #8
(03 Nov 2022, 4:08 pm)Storx No worries, will she even save any money. The cheapest ticket seems like it will be a explorer ticket every day. Don't believe there's anything cheaper (the 63 is supposedly £4.00 for a return which is steep).

Just extra income coming in on some of her days off, roughly extra £20-£30 per hour, depending on weekends, nights etc..yea will be explorer tickets between as the bus services would be 2 operators or just one operator Arriva with there day all day ticket, just that james cook was the odd one out for weird time to get to out of the nhs area. Tees, Hartlepool, Durham and Sunderland are the easiest ones to get to

cbma06
03 Nov 2022, 4:43 pm #8

(03 Nov 2022, 4:08 pm)Storx No worries, will she even save any money. The cheapest ticket seems like it will be a explorer ticket every day. Don't believe there's anything cheaper (the 63 is supposedly £4.00 for a return which is steep).

Just extra income coming in on some of her days off, roughly extra £20-£30 per hour, depending on weekends, nights etc..yea will be explorer tickets between as the bus services would be 2 operators or just one operator Arriva with there day all day ticket, just that james cook was the odd one out for weird time to get to out of the nhs area. Tees, Hartlepool, Durham and Sunderland are the easiest ones to get to

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average