Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Go North East Passengers left on an Angel 21

Passengers left on an Angel 21

Passengers left on an Angel 21

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (5) Previous 13 4 5
MurdnunoC

17 Sep 2023, 10:43 am #81
(17 Sep 2023, 10:34 am)Fleetmaster Your motivation is having a relatively stable well paid job that, for a well balanced person who is capable of regulating their emotions and can conduct themselves with professionalism, can actually be quite enjoyable.

You are certainly protected far more than most workers, physically and legally. You aren't expected to smash cars out the way to meet your timings. You aren't expected to physically intervene to protect life or property. You have the emergency services to hand at the touch of a button. You have a legal right to standard of welfare that no union could ever argue was below the minimum standards of civilization.

It is, bizarrely, now totally accepted that you have no moral obligations to the company whatsoever.

You are entitled to huge sums of money if your rights are not respected by your employer, and it's never been easier to exercise those rights.

Anyone who can't handle the conditions of the current industry, probably isn't fit for work at all, certainly nothing above minimum wage, for some fundamental reason that is core to who they are or how they have been raised.
Your static IP address is exactly the same as that of the banned user 'Starscream'. Why is that?

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk
MurdnunoC
17 Sep 2023, 10:43 am #81

(17 Sep 2023, 10:34 am)Fleetmaster Your motivation is having a relatively stable well paid job that, for a well balanced person who is capable of regulating their emotions and can conduct themselves with professionalism, can actually be quite enjoyable.

You are certainly protected far more than most workers, physically and legally. You aren't expected to smash cars out the way to meet your timings. You aren't expected to physically intervene to protect life or property. You have the emergency services to hand at the touch of a button. You have a legal right to standard of welfare that no union could ever argue was below the minimum standards of civilization.

It is, bizarrely, now totally accepted that you have no moral obligations to the company whatsoever.

You are entitled to huge sums of money if your rights are not respected by your employer, and it's never been easier to exercise those rights.

Anyone who can't handle the conditions of the current industry, probably isn't fit for work at all, certainly nothing above minimum wage, for some fundamental reason that is core to who they are or how they have been raised.
Your static IP address is exactly the same as that of the banned user 'Starscream'. Why is that?

Storx

17 Sep 2023, 10:51 am #82
(17 Sep 2023, 10:43 am)MurdnunoC Your static IP address is exactly the same as that of the banned user 'Starscream'. Why is that?

They all belong to Jacob Rees-Mogg aswell.
Storx
17 Sep 2023, 10:51 am #82

(17 Sep 2023, 10:43 am)MurdnunoC Your static IP address is exactly the same as that of the banned user 'Starscream'. Why is that?

They all belong to Jacob Rees-Mogg aswell.

Andreos1

17 Sep 2023, 10:51 am #83

I knew this patter seemed familiar.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
17 Sep 2023, 10:51 am #83

I knew this patter seemed familiar.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

MurdnunoC

17 Sep 2023, 11:28 am #84
I mean, needing some sort of recognition or closure on a niche forum for bus enthusiasts is just sad really.

Clearly wouldn't pass a psychometric test for employment in any role within the bis industry.

MurdnunoC
17 Sep 2023, 11:28 am #84

I mean, needing some sort of recognition or closure on a niche forum for bus enthusiasts is just sad really.

Clearly wouldn't pass a psychometric test for employment in any role within the bis industry.

17 Sep 2023, 1:36 pm #85
Probably won't last 5 minutes on the front line and would retreat back to the safety of Ivory Tower they came from at the first bit of trouble / difficulty and let the "lesser" workers deal with it.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
17 Sep 2023, 1:36 pm #85

Probably won't last 5 minutes on the front line and would retreat back to the safety of Ivory Tower they came from at the first bit of trouble / difficulty and let the "lesser" workers deal with it.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.

17 Sep 2023, 2:03 pm #86
As far as I know that static IP is shared by millions of home addresses. I'm on my mobile IP now, what does that reveal about me that you can potentially use to exclude unwelcome opinions from your platform?
Fleetmaster
17 Sep 2023, 2:03 pm #86

As far as I know that static IP is shared by millions of home addresses. I'm on my mobile IP now, what does that reveal about me that you can potentially use to exclude unwelcome opinions from your platform?

MurdnunoC

17 Sep 2023, 2:46 pm #87
(17 Sep 2023, 2:03 pm)Fleetmaster As far as I know that static IP is shared by millions of home addresses. I'm on my mobile IP now, what does that reveal about me that you can potentially use to exclude unwelcome opinions from your platform?
Since you haven't denied it, I'm going to presume you and 'Starscream' are indeed the same person.

What that reveals about you is that you probably have more identities than Grant Shapps but lack the knowledge of how to conceal the deception.

You crave attention, you want your views to be heard, but probably lack the confidence to express them to anyone you consider to be superior to yourself. That's why you choose to spout your nonsense here. You think, for some reason, that you are better than us.

Sounds like an inferiority complex to me.

MurdnunoC
17 Sep 2023, 2:46 pm #87

(17 Sep 2023, 2:03 pm)Fleetmaster As far as I know that static IP is shared by millions of home addresses. I'm on my mobile IP now, what does that reveal about me that you can potentially use to exclude unwelcome opinions from your platform?
Since you haven't denied it, I'm going to presume you and 'Starscream' are indeed the same person.

What that reveals about you is that you probably have more identities than Grant Shapps but lack the knowledge of how to conceal the deception.

You crave attention, you want your views to be heard, but probably lack the confidence to express them to anyone you consider to be superior to yourself. That's why you choose to spout your nonsense here. You think, for some reason, that you are better than us.

17 Sep 2023, 4:10 pm #88
(17 Sep 2023, 2:46 pm)MurdnunoC Since you haven't denied it, I'm going to presume you and 'Starscream' are indeed the same person.

I would have thought the denial was implicit in what I said.

I would be surprised if anyone here posts on a forum without wishing their views to be heard.

The rest says more about you than me to be honest.
Fleetmaster
17 Sep 2023, 4:10 pm #88

(17 Sep 2023, 2:46 pm)MurdnunoC Since you haven't denied it, I'm going to presume you and 'Starscream' are indeed the same person.

I would have thought the denial was implicit in what I said.

I would be surprised if anyone here posts on a forum without wishing their views to be heard.

MurdnunoC

17 Sep 2023, 5:57 pm #89
(17 Sep 2023, 4:10 pm)Fleetmaster I would have thought the denial was implicit in what I said.

I was expecting a more spirited retort than that.

The Sword Master of Melee Island would not be impressed.

MurdnunoC
17 Sep 2023, 5:57 pm #89

(17 Sep 2023, 4:10 pm)Fleetmaster I would have thought the denial was implicit in what I said.

I was expecting a more spirited retort than that.

The Sword Master of Melee Island would not be impressed.

18 Sep 2023, 10:32 am #90

It's like having moody teens on this forum sometimes with all this bickering. I know conversations and opinions won't agree but bickering and digging at each other won't solve anything.... (this was not aimed at a specific individual).
logidoodah
18 Sep 2023, 10:32 am #90

It's like having moody teens on this forum sometimes with all this bickering. I know conversations and opinions won't agree but bickering and digging at each other won't solve anything.... (this was not aimed at a specific individual).

BusLoverMum

18 Sep 2023, 8:20 pm #91

I was beginning to suspect that by the time I got this far.
BusLoverMum
18 Sep 2023, 8:20 pm #91

I was beginning to suspect that by the time I got this far.

Pages (5) Previous 13 4 5

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average