Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Operations, Management & Infrastructure Great North Run

Great North Run

Great North Run

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Busu284

24 Aug 2023, 12:38 pm #1
So nexus have posted that a shuttle bus will be running this year. Werid that GNR is in a few weeks and nothing by any of the bus companies have been posted. No idea who has the contract
Busu284
24 Aug 2023, 12:38 pm #1

So nexus have posted that a shuttle bus will be running this year. Werid that GNR is in a few weeks and nothing by any of the bus companies have been posted. No idea who has the contract

pbjd

24 Aug 2023, 3:35 pm #2
(24 Aug 2023, 12:38 pm)Busu284 So nexus have posted that a shuttle bus will be running this year. Werid that GNR is in a few weeks and nothing by any of the bus companies have been posted. No idea who has the contract

The R1 is operating the same as last year I believe, hopefully this year our ticket machines have the multi operator tickets loaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pbjd
24 Aug 2023, 3:35 pm #2

(24 Aug 2023, 12:38 pm)Busu284 So nexus have posted that a shuttle bus will be running this year. Werid that GNR is in a few weeks and nothing by any of the bus companies have been posted. No idea who has the contract

The R1 is operating the same as last year I believe, hopefully this year our ticket machines have the multi operator tickets loaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average