Menu

North East Buses The Site Problems & Suggestions Operational Issues

Operational Issues

Operational Issues

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

18 Sep 2023, 4:11 pm #1
I have an ongoing issue in that the thread read facility is not operational.

Thanking you.
kernow dave
18 Sep 2023, 4:11 pm #1

I have an ongoing issue in that the thread read facility is not operational.

Thanking you.

Adrian

18 Sep 2023, 5:47 pm #2
(18 Sep 2023, 4:11 pm)kernow dave I have an ongoing issue in that the thread read facility is not operational.

Thanking you.

via Browser or Tapatalk?

What's happening? Is it not opening the thread, or is it not remembering that you've read it?

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
18 Sep 2023, 5:47 pm #2

(18 Sep 2023, 4:11 pm)kernow dave I have an ongoing issue in that the thread read facility is not operational.

Thanking you.

via Browser or Tapatalk?

What's happening? Is it not opening the thread, or is it not remembering that you've read it?

19 Sep 2023, 7:28 am #3
When I click on it nothing happens, and even after reading a post it still is showing as a new post. I do not read every single post so like to clear all older message fairly regularly. The function hasn't worked for a couple of weeks or so now.

Also there an adjacent menu to subscribe to this thread, which is not always available.

Many thanks.
kernow dave
19 Sep 2023, 7:28 am #3

When I click on it nothing happens, and even after reading a post it still is showing as a new post. I do not read every single post so like to clear all older message fairly regularly. The function hasn't worked for a couple of weeks or so now.

Also there an adjacent menu to subscribe to this thread, which is not always available.

Many thanks.

Adrian

20 Sep 2023, 8:02 am #4
(19 Sep 2023, 7:28 am)kernow dave When I click on it nothing happens, and even after reading a post it still is showing as a new post. I do not read every single post so like to clear all older message fairly regularly. The function hasn't worked for a couple of weeks or so now.

Many thanks.

I can't seem to replicate the issue, neither with two different desktop web browsers or the one on my smartphone. 

It may be worth clearing your browser cache, but before doing that, see if it works OK in an Incognito/InPrivate browser session? CTRL+Shift+N usually opens one.

Adrian
20 Sep 2023, 8:02 am #4

(19 Sep 2023, 7:28 am)kernow dave When I click on it nothing happens, and even after reading a post it still is showing as a new post. I do not read every single post so like to clear all older message fairly regularly. The function hasn't worked for a couple of weeks or so now.

Many thanks.

I can't seem to replicate the issue, neither with two different desktop web browsers or the one on my smartphone. 

It may be worth clearing your browser cache, but before doing that, see if it works OK in an Incognito/InPrivate browser session? CTRL+Shift+N usually opens one.

20 Sep 2023, 2:50 pm #5
Thanks for getting back, neither has worked but, I previously forgot to mention that I am viewing on a Mac and have realised that the problem seems to have started about the time of the last IOS update.

Thank you for trying but it not the end of the world and I can live with it.

Best wishes,

David
kernow dave
20 Sep 2023, 2:50 pm #5

Thanks for getting back, neither has worked but, I previously forgot to mention that I am viewing on a Mac and have realised that the problem seems to have started about the time of the last IOS update.

Thank you for trying but it not the end of the world and I can live with it.

Best wishes,

David

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average