Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Operations, Management & Infrastructure Help

Help

Help

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rob44

23 Jan 2024, 4:09 pm #1
Hello all

After some advice on how to get from the penthouse to eston outside of boro tomorrow on the bus.

Ive not go long on computer but I've tried city zap and google  maps and they either send me by train from heworth or via the mega bus/national express.

one did suggest the x10 from heworth but then it was an arriva bus to eston - and i wanted to do it as cheaply as possible.

Anyone any idea if a GNE bus runs there.  If so what ticket and if not what ticket>

Appriciate it!
Rob44
23 Jan 2024, 4:09 pm #1

Hello all

After some advice on how to get from the penthouse to eston outside of boro tomorrow on the bus.

Ive not go long on computer but I've tried city zap and google  maps and they either send me by train from heworth or via the mega bus/national express.

one did suggest the x10 from heworth but then it was an arriva bus to eston - and i wanted to do it as cheaply as possible.

Anyone any idea if a GNE bus runs there.  If so what ticket and if not what ticket>

Appriciate it!

Adrian

23 Jan 2024, 4:43 pm #2
X10 from Heworth to Middlesbrough, then 63 to Eston.

It'll be an Explorer, because it's outside of TNE zones. If you're not using public transport to/from Heworth though, it'll be cheaper buying 4x £2 singles.
Adrian
23 Jan 2024, 4:43 pm #2

X10 from Heworth to Middlesbrough, then 63 to Eston.

It'll be an Explorer, because it's outside of TNE zones. If you're not using public transport to/from Heworth though, it'll be cheaper buying 4x £2 singles.

Storx

23 Jan 2024, 4:58 pm #3
Not sure, if you have a railcard but it's only £9.75 RTN from Heworth to Marton, where you can change onto the 63 (Arriva) for 10 minutes which would be £4.

Only slightly more than an Explorer at £12.90 but it's a much more pleasant journey imo, than been stuck on buses all day. Sure if you're seeing a friend or something you could blag a lift to the station as it's out of any busy town centres.
Edited 23 Jan 2024, 4:59 pm by Storx.
Storx
23 Jan 2024, 4:58 pm #3

Not sure, if you have a railcard but it's only £9.75 RTN from Heworth to Marton, where you can change onto the 63 (Arriva) for 10 minutes which would be £4.

Only slightly more than an Explorer at £12.90 but it's a much more pleasant journey imo, than been stuck on buses all day. Sure if you're seeing a friend or something you could blag a lift to the station as it's out of any busy town centres.

Rob44

23 Jan 2024, 5:00 pm #4
cheers both.
Rob44
23 Jan 2024, 5:00 pm #4

cheers both.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average