Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Go North East 24th March 2024 Changes

24th March 2024 Changes

24th March 2024 Changes

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Pages (13) Previous 111 12 13 Next
Thomas12

28 Mar 2024, 11:03 pm #221
I’m genuinely struggling to understand how the 317 can be so bad - the buses are constantly 20+ minutes late for no apparent reason, the drivers obviously haven’t been trained properly on the route either.

Even the evening services are running considerably late - this never happened when Stagecoach operated it so not sure what the issue is, but needs sorted ASAP.
Thomas12
28 Mar 2024, 11:03 pm #221

I’m genuinely struggling to understand how the 317 can be so bad - the buses are constantly 20+ minutes late for no apparent reason, the drivers obviously haven’t been trained properly on the route either.

Even the evening services are running considerably late - this never happened when Stagecoach operated it so not sure what the issue is, but needs sorted ASAP.

Adrian

29 Mar 2024, 12:11 pm #222
(28 Mar 2024, 7:19 am)Storx By the looks of it, it's nothing to do with Nexus and is a Newcastle City Council (who own the bus station) policy instead which isn't a surprise as they seem to do everything to make people not want to visit Newcastle.

Exactly this. I'm not actually against it, if the money goes towards the upkeep of the bus station, but Haymarket is a bit of a wreck these days. Quite a bit of seating is damaged, has been taped out of use, or even removed.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
29 Mar 2024, 12:11 pm #222

(28 Mar 2024, 7:19 am)Storx By the looks of it, it's nothing to do with Nexus and is a Newcastle City Council (who own the bus station) policy instead which isn't a surprise as they seem to do everything to make people not want to visit Newcastle.

Exactly this. I'm not actually against it, if the money goes towards the upkeep of the bus station, but Haymarket is a bit of a wreck these days. Quite a bit of seating is damaged, has been taped out of use, or even removed.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Jimmi

29 Mar 2024, 12:17 pm #223
(29 Mar 2024, 12:11 pm)Adrian Exactly this. I'm not actually against it, if the money goes towards the upkeep of the bus station, but Haymarket is a bit of a wreck these days. Quite a bit of seating is damaged, has been taped out of use, or even removed.

Don't forget the clock with a piece of paper on it that states "incorrect time displayed" which I think has been incorrect for years at this point.
Jimmi
29 Mar 2024, 12:17 pm #223

(29 Mar 2024, 12:11 pm)Adrian Exactly this. I'm not actually against it, if the money goes towards the upkeep of the bus station, but Haymarket is a bit of a wreck these days. Quite a bit of seating is damaged, has been taped out of use, or even removed.

Don't forget the clock with a piece of paper on it that states "incorrect time displayed" which I think has been incorrect for years at this point.

Storx

29 Mar 2024, 1:16 pm #224

Pretty much, they badly need to remove the public right of way through the thing imo and seal both ends off and give it a proper refurbishment so it's actually a pleasant place.

It's basically the same basic 90's greenhouse with a fancy roof on top, up there with one of the worst in the country, even known there's Park Lane which is even worse.

For all it's failings as a place, Middlesbrough doesn't have half have a fantastic bus station.
Storx
29 Mar 2024, 1:16 pm #224

Pretty much, they badly need to remove the public right of way through the thing imo and seal both ends off and give it a proper refurbishment so it's actually a pleasant place.

It's basically the same basic 90's greenhouse with a fancy roof on top, up there with one of the worst in the country, even known there's Park Lane which is even worse.

For all it's failings as a place, Middlesbrough doesn't have half have a fantastic bus station.

BusLoverMum

29 Mar 2024, 1:44 pm #225
(26 Mar 2024, 7:12 pm)Storx A bit off topic but I kinda disagree about bus stations.

Bus stations are a complete waste of time if you ask me, unless it's an interchange where you change between a bus and a tube / train like many places in London where you can't control timings so are forced to wait.

Personally, on paper (not saying do it), I'd much rather have a bus which looped around Newcastle so I could get on/off where I actually wanted to be, rather than being dumped off at Haymarket which is miles to the North of most places.

Not to mention personally, I feel more secure at a bus stop than an unstaffed bus station in the evening. Haymarket is an unpleasant place, as an understatement, especially with the undesirables hanging around outside the pub.

Most people who know the timetable, won't be there for longer than 5 minutes max. Now if the bus station was near Central Station then it would be a different kettle of fish.

Having spent 4 years without a bus station in Durham, it was a relief to get one back instead of having to wait goodness knows how long in all weathers in the open air for a bus, watching other buses I could have caught if they hadn't departed from the other end if north road sail past. The same issue also affected planning a journey with a connection because you couldn't guarantee getting from one stop to another in the 5 minutes you should have. 

Now we have the bus station back, people who have a wait have somewhere dry to wait and those who have a choice of services can see what's in, catch it, and get out of everyone else's way.

And, yes, when I go to Newcastle, I might get off at St Mary's Place or John Dobson street but I'm blown if I'm waiting for the bus home on Newgate street when there is a nice, dry bus station to wait in - with seating if my back is hurting from standing.
BusLoverMum
29 Mar 2024, 1:44 pm #225

(26 Mar 2024, 7:12 pm)Storx A bit off topic but I kinda disagree about bus stations.

Bus stations are a complete waste of time if you ask me, unless it's an interchange where you change between a bus and a tube / train like many places in London where you can't control timings so are forced to wait.

Personally, on paper (not saying do it), I'd much rather have a bus which looped around Newcastle so I could get on/off where I actually wanted to be, rather than being dumped off at Haymarket which is miles to the North of most places.

Not to mention personally, I feel more secure at a bus stop than an unstaffed bus station in the evening. Haymarket is an unpleasant place, as an understatement, especially with the undesirables hanging around outside the pub.

Most people who know the timetable, won't be there for longer than 5 minutes max. Now if the bus station was near Central Station then it would be a different kettle of fish.

Having spent 4 years without a bus station in Durham, it was a relief to get one back instead of having to wait goodness knows how long in all weathers in the open air for a bus, watching other buses I could have caught if they hadn't departed from the other end if north road sail past. The same issue also affected planning a journey with a connection because you couldn't guarantee getting from one stop to another in the 5 minutes you should have. 

Now we have the bus station back, people who have a wait have somewhere dry to wait and those who have a choice of services can see what's in, catch it, and get out of everyone else's way.

And, yes, when I go to Newcastle, I might get off at St Mary's Place or John Dobson street but I'm blown if I'm waiting for the bus home on Newgate street when there is a nice, dry bus station to wait in - with seating if my back is hurting from standing.

Rob44

29 Mar 2024, 1:58 pm #226
(29 Mar 2024, 12:17 pm)Jimmi Don't forget the clock with a piece of paper on it that states "incorrect time displayed" which I think has been incorrect for years at this point.

tbf is correct 2 times  a day, everyday
Rob44
29 Mar 2024, 1:58 pm #226

(29 Mar 2024, 12:17 pm)Jimmi Don't forget the clock with a piece of paper on it that states "incorrect time displayed" which I think has been incorrect for years at this point.

tbf is correct 2 times  a day, everyday

Storx

29 Mar 2024, 2:33 pm #227
(29 Mar 2024, 1:44 pm)BusLoverMum Having spent 4 years without a bus station in Durham, it was a relief to get one back instead of having to wait goodness knows how long in all weathers in the open air for a bus, watching other buses I could have caught if they hadn't departed from the other end if north road sail past. The same issue also affected planning a journey with a connection because you couldn't guarantee getting from one stop to another in the 5 minutes you should have. 

Aye some fair points, personally though what Durham had was the worst of both worlds as really it was still acting as a bus station bar the stands were on the street and you had the flaws of a bus stations, and the flaws on lack of links.

Obviously in an ideal world you'd have a tram which went through the centre of places like Durham and even Newcastle so where you stopped doesn't really matter, but this is Britain so that doesn't exist.
Storx
29 Mar 2024, 2:33 pm #227

(29 Mar 2024, 1:44 pm)BusLoverMum Having spent 4 years without a bus station in Durham, it was a relief to get one back instead of having to wait goodness knows how long in all weathers in the open air for a bus, watching other buses I could have caught if they hadn't departed from the other end if north road sail past. The same issue also affected planning a journey with a connection because you couldn't guarantee getting from one stop to another in the 5 minutes you should have. 

Aye some fair points, personally though what Durham had was the worst of both worlds as really it was still acting as a bus station bar the stands were on the street and you had the flaws of a bus stations, and the flaws on lack of links.

Obviously in an ideal world you'd have a tram which went through the centre of places like Durham and even Newcastle so where you stopped doesn't really matter, but this is Britain so that doesn't exist.

Ambassador

02 Apr 2024, 9:49 pm #228
The new X39 run looks to be a single deck op which is great but it left a load standing who were ably assisted by the 22X
Ambassador
02 Apr 2024, 9:49 pm #228

The new X39 run looks to be a single deck op which is great but it left a load standing who were ably assisted by the 22X

Thomas12

02 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm #229
(02 Apr 2024, 9:49 pm)Ambassador The new X39 run looks to be a single deck op which is great but it left a load standing who were ably assisted by the 22X
At the same time they had 3 double deckers on the 317, which don't pick anyone up as they can't follow the correct route, don't display the correct destination, or turn up half an hour late.

Honestly, GCT would do a better job than these lot, absolute clowns
Edited 02 Apr 2024, 10:21 pm by Thomas12.
Thomas12
02 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm #229

(02 Apr 2024, 9:49 pm)Ambassador The new X39 run looks to be a single deck op which is great but it left a load standing who were ably assisted by the 22X
At the same time they had 3 double deckers on the 317, which don't pick anyone up as they can't follow the correct route, don't display the correct destination, or turn up half an hour late.

Unber43

02 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm #230
317 done alright today, limited delays
Unber43
02 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm #230

317 done alright today, limited delays

Thomas12

02 Apr 2024, 10:48 pm #231
(02 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm)Unber43 317 done alright today, limited delays

Still services running unnecessarily late - something that didnt happen under Stagecoach and they could follow the current route.
Thomas12
02 Apr 2024, 10:48 pm #231

Still services running unnecessarily late - something that didnt happen under Stagecoach and they could follow the current route.

Aaron21

02 Apr 2024, 11:41 pm #232

Are u okay. Half of them are still going the wrong way and missing parts of the route. There is no way in hell they can't be this bad at it. Constantly late. Missing stops and just ignore the route. Mu cousin got on the 317 and they went the wrong way. Told him he went the wrong way and the driver just went eh and shrug his shoulders
Aaron21
02 Apr 2024, 11:41 pm #232

Are u okay. Half of them are still going the wrong way and missing parts of the route. There is no way in hell they can't be this bad at it. Constantly late. Missing stops and just ignore the route. Mu cousin got on the 317 and they went the wrong way. Told him he went the wrong way and the driver just went eh and shrug his shoulders

03 Apr 2024, 11:36 am #233
(02 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm)Thomas12 At the same time they had 3 double deckers on the 317, which don't pick anyone up as they can't follow the correct route, don't display the correct destination, or turn up half an hour late.

Just shows that people will suck up to GNE on this forum. People insist that if GCT or Arriva do anything wrong they should have contracts taken from them, yet I'm yet to see someone call for this in regards to GNE. Especially regarding the 317.

There should be no delays from one of the oldest and the biggest bus companies in the north east. 

(02 Apr 2024, 10:48 pm)Thomas12 Still services running unnecessarily late - something that didnt happen under Stagecoach and they could follow the current route.

I remember SNE 'teething issues' as some have referred to being sorted out within decent amount of time. This was mainly due to the fact 24101 - 24107 were used for their Euro 6 engines as part of the contract, and the residents of Howdon etc.. were not used to buses this long using the route. Parked cars were the main issues for ages. Once this was sorted there was rarely an issue. Timetabling is Nexus' area of incompetence....

(02 Apr 2024, 11:41 pm)Aaron21 Are u okay. Half of them are still going the wrong way and missing parts of the route. There is no way in hell they can't be this bad at it. Constantly late. Missing stops and just ignore the route. Mu cousin got on the 317 and they went the wrong way. Told him he went the wrong way and the driver just went eh and shrug his shoulders

Yep that sounds like GNE drivers....the company is a disgrace. I know that Arriva are as well but this is in particular reply.
Edited 03 Apr 2024, 11:37 am by logidoodah.
logidoodah
03 Apr 2024, 11:36 am #233

(02 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm)Thomas12 At the same time they had 3 double deckers on the 317, which don't pick anyone up as they can't follow the correct route, don't display the correct destination, or turn up half an hour late.

Just shows that people will suck up to GNE on this forum. People insist that if GCT or Arriva do anything wrong they should have contracts taken from them, yet I'm yet to see someone call for this in regards to GNE. Especially regarding the 317.

There should be no delays from one of the oldest and the biggest bus companies in the north east. 

(02 Apr 2024, 10:48 pm)Thomas12 Still services running unnecessarily late - something that didnt happen under Stagecoach and they could follow the current route.

I remember SNE 'teething issues' as some have referred to being sorted out within decent amount of time. This was mainly due to the fact 24101 - 24107 were used for their Euro 6 engines as part of the contract, and the residents of Howdon etc.. were not used to buses this long using the route. Parked cars were the main issues for ages. Once this was sorted there was rarely an issue. Timetabling is Nexus' area of incompetence....

(02 Apr 2024, 11:41 pm)Aaron21 Are u okay. Half of them are still going the wrong way and missing parts of the route. There is no way in hell they can't be this bad at it. Constantly late. Missing stops and just ignore the route. Mu cousin got on the 317 and they went the wrong way. Told him he went the wrong way and the driver just went eh and shrug his shoulders

Yep that sounds like GNE drivers....the company is a disgrace. I know that Arriva are as well but this is in particular reply.

03 Apr 2024, 1:47 pm #234
(03 Apr 2024, 11:36 am)logidoodah Just shows that people will suck up to GNE on this forum. People insist that if GCT or Arriva do anything wrong they should have contracts taken from them, yet I'm yet to see someone call for this in regards to GNE. Especially regarding the 317.

GNE should never have been awarded the contract for the 317, given that they abandoned that same route (numbered 11 at the time), two years ago. I live on the route and found the service was very reliable when Stagecoach had it. Now it's a shambles, typical of the way in which GNE have carried on at the coastal area for a long time. Yesterday they were running a double-decker branded for the DFDS ferries, one branded for the North Tyne Rockets (why wasn't this on the 352, 353 or 354?), and one in corporate livery. What a mess. One other point on delays: the 317 was the amalgamation of two routes many years ago when GNE merged the Whitley Bay - North Shields section with the North Shields - Wallsend section (originally the 313). In order to make the 317 more reliable, particularly with connections to and from the ferry, I would suggest that the 2 parts of the route are re-established as separate services. As I understand it, it was the very indirect route through High Howdon which was causing delays.
Ex-conductor
03 Apr 2024, 1:47 pm #234

(03 Apr 2024, 11:36 am)logidoodah Just shows that people will suck up to GNE on this forum. People insist that if GCT or Arriva do anything wrong they should have contracts taken from them, yet I'm yet to see someone call for this in regards to GNE. Especially regarding the 317.

GNE should never have been awarded the contract for the 317, given that they abandoned that same route (numbered 11 at the time), two years ago. I live on the route and found the service was very reliable when Stagecoach had it. Now it's a shambles, typical of the way in which GNE have carried on at the coastal area for a long time. Yesterday they were running a double-decker branded for the DFDS ferries, one branded for the North Tyne Rockets (why wasn't this on the 352, 353 or 354?), and one in corporate livery. What a mess. One other point on delays: the 317 was the amalgamation of two routes many years ago when GNE merged the Whitley Bay - North Shields section with the North Shields - Wallsend section (originally the 313). In order to make the 317 more reliable, particularly with connections to and from the ferry, I would suggest that the 2 parts of the route are re-established as separate services. As I understand it, it was the very indirect route through High Howdon which was causing delays.

Storx

03 Apr 2024, 3:24 pm #235
(03 Apr 2024, 1:47 pm)Ex-conductor GNE should never have been awarded the contract for the 317, given that they abandoned that same route (numbered 11 at the time), two years ago. I live on the route and found the service was very reliable when Stagecoach had it. Now it's a shambles, typical of the way in which GNE have carried on at the coastal area for a long time. Yesterday they were running a double-decker branded for the DFDS ferries, one branded for the North Tyne Rockets (why wasn't this on the 352, 353 or 354?), and one in corporate livery. What a mess. One other point on delays: the 317 was the amalgamation of two routes many years ago when GNE merged the Whitley Bay - North Shields section with the North Shields - Wallsend section (originally the 313). In order to make the 317 more reliable, particularly with connections to and from the ferry, I would suggest that the 2 parts of the route are re-established as separate services. As I understand it, it was the very indirect route through High Howdon which was causing delays.

Can't really stop them as it's all done by tenders so it's just the lowest bid. Be illegal otherwise.

Kind of agree with the split service though, but I'd extend them somewhere else to make them actual useful, especially the Wallsend side of it which duplicates the Metro bar connecting local estates to two places most people don't want to be as, politely, they're crap.
Storx
03 Apr 2024, 3:24 pm #235

(03 Apr 2024, 1:47 pm)Ex-conductor GNE should never have been awarded the contract for the 317, given that they abandoned that same route (numbered 11 at the time), two years ago. I live on the route and found the service was very reliable when Stagecoach had it. Now it's a shambles, typical of the way in which GNE have carried on at the coastal area for a long time. Yesterday they were running a double-decker branded for the DFDS ferries, one branded for the North Tyne Rockets (why wasn't this on the 352, 353 or 354?), and one in corporate livery. What a mess. One other point on delays: the 317 was the amalgamation of two routes many years ago when GNE merged the Whitley Bay - North Shields section with the North Shields - Wallsend section (originally the 313). In order to make the 317 more reliable, particularly with connections to and from the ferry, I would suggest that the 2 parts of the route are re-established as separate services. As I understand it, it was the very indirect route through High Howdon which was causing delays.

Can't really stop them as it's all done by tenders so it's just the lowest bid. Be illegal otherwise.

Kind of agree with the split service though, but I'd extend them somewhere else to make them actual useful, especially the Wallsend side of it which duplicates the Metro bar connecting local estates to two places most people don't want to be as, politely, they're crap.

03 Apr 2024, 3:45 pm #236
I used to drive the 317 and it was very well used during the day across the entire route.
omnicity4659
03 Apr 2024, 3:45 pm #236

I used to drive the 317 and it was very well used during the day across the entire route.

nova347

03 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm #237

Which ones didnt go the right way
nova347
03 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm #237

Which ones didnt go the right way

V514DFT

03 Apr 2024, 6:14 pm #238
I dont understand how GNE are getting it so wrong with the 317 when they've ran it before
V514DFT
03 Apr 2024, 6:14 pm #238

I dont understand how GNE are getting it so wrong with the 317 when they've ran it before

Aaron21

03 Apr 2024, 6:53 pm #239
(03 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm)nova347 Which ones didnt go the right way

There's a list. A quick look at bustimes.org would show you this 

Today, 7.43 5458 missed out Howdon Edward Road. 

Yesterday, 

9.43 3995 went down royal Quays and turned around at Roundabout and went straight along Howdon Road then went down to the ferry. 

12.13 6210 missed out Howdon Edward Road. 

13.27 6210 missed the turn for Dock road. 

17.57 5452 missed out Coniston Road & Edward Road. 

1st April. 
19.00 5450 missed out Holy Cross and decided to go up towards the coast road and spin around next to the cemetery. 

19.55 5450 missed out Royal Quays entirely. 

21.00 5450 (again) did the route normally but didn't turn right up dock road and somehow ended up in Ballast Hill Road. 

21.25 5447 missed out George Stephenson Way & Dock Road. 

21.55 5450 (again) this one is juicy. Goes round Holy Cross twice and this time misses out Dock Road and the ferry. 

22.30 5447 this one is complicated. Leaves the ferry. Misses Dock road but serve George Stephenson way and goes onto Howdon road before turning around at the roundabout and heading back down George Stephenson Way and back onto Dock Road to then go the normal route. 

31st March. 
12.30 680 went up to Coast Road and turned around. 

13.30 681 went down Edward Road (it was a Sunday service which doesn't serve it). 

30th March. Nothing to note

29th March. 
17.00 5479 missed out Dock Road. 

17.55 5479. Missed out Coniston Road & Holy Cross. 

28th March. 
8.57 8323 missed out Edward Road. 

17.27 680. Didn't turn up Howdon Metro and went all the way to Hadrian Road and back then went to Howdon metro (missed out Edward Road) 

20.30 5479 missed out Holy Cross entirely. 

27th March. 
7.57 8322 missed out Edward Road. 

10.27 8322 missed our Dock Road. 

18.25 5478 missed out the turning for Howdon Metro and lopped round Windsor Drive. 

26th March 
7.57 5480 missed out Edward Road. 

10.43 6142 went down to the Port Of Tyne cruise ship area & missed out Dock Road. 

11.57 5446 missed out one stop on Coniston Road and missed the turning for Ridley Avenue. 

14.43 5449 missed out Edward Road stop. 

16.13 8322 went down towards Port Of Tyne cruise ship area. 18.30 5449 missed out Holy Cross. 

25th March. 
13.57 8323 missed out Edward Road & St Oswalds Road in Holy Cross.

16.27 8323 missed out Edward Road.

17.13 5454 missed the turning for Edward Road so lopped round Archer Street.

17.57 8324 missed out Edward Road. 

24th March. 10.30 5479 missed out Archer Street stop. 
14.30 5479 20 mins late out of Whitley Bay so dead ran to North Shields Hub then missed out Ferry/Dock Road,Royal Quays to start again at Percy Main. 

Every part of the route they missed. Go on bustimes.org yourself to see each point listed.
Aaron21
03 Apr 2024, 6:53 pm #239

(03 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm)nova347 Which ones didnt go the right way

There's a list. A quick look at bustimes.org would show you this 

Today, 7.43 5458 missed out Howdon Edward Road. 

Yesterday, 

9.43 3995 went down royal Quays and turned around at Roundabout and went straight along Howdon Road then went down to the ferry. 

12.13 6210 missed out Howdon Edward Road. 

13.27 6210 missed the turn for Dock road. 

17.57 5452 missed out Coniston Road & Edward Road. 

1st April. 
19.00 5450 missed out Holy Cross and decided to go up towards the coast road and spin around next to the cemetery. 

19.55 5450 missed out Royal Quays entirely. 

21.00 5450 (again) did the route normally but didn't turn right up dock road and somehow ended up in Ballast Hill Road. 

21.25 5447 missed out George Stephenson Way & Dock Road. 

21.55 5450 (again) this one is juicy. Goes round Holy Cross twice and this time misses out Dock Road and the ferry. 

22.30 5447 this one is complicated. Leaves the ferry. Misses Dock road but serve George Stephenson way and goes onto Howdon road before turning around at the roundabout and heading back down George Stephenson Way and back onto Dock Road to then go the normal route. 

31st March. 
12.30 680 went up to Coast Road and turned around. 

13.30 681 went down Edward Road (it was a Sunday service which doesn't serve it). 

30th March. Nothing to note

29th March. 
17.00 5479 missed out Dock Road. 

17.55 5479. Missed out Coniston Road & Holy Cross. 

28th March. 
8.57 8323 missed out Edward Road. 

17.27 680. Didn't turn up Howdon Metro and went all the way to Hadrian Road and back then went to Howdon metro (missed out Edward Road) 

20.30 5479 missed out Holy Cross entirely. 

27th March. 
7.57 8322 missed out Edward Road. 

10.27 8322 missed our Dock Road. 

18.25 5478 missed out the turning for Howdon Metro and lopped round Windsor Drive. 

26th March 
7.57 5480 missed out Edward Road. 

10.43 6142 went down to the Port Of Tyne cruise ship area & missed out Dock Road. 

11.57 5446 missed out one stop on Coniston Road and missed the turning for Ridley Avenue. 

14.43 5449 missed out Edward Road stop. 

16.13 8322 went down towards Port Of Tyne cruise ship area. 18.30 5449 missed out Holy Cross. 

25th March. 
13.57 8323 missed out Edward Road & St Oswalds Road in Holy Cross.

16.27 8323 missed out Edward Road.

17.13 5454 missed the turning for Edward Road so lopped round Archer Street.

17.57 8324 missed out Edward Road. 

24th March. 10.30 5479 missed out Archer Street stop. 
14.30 5479 20 mins late out of Whitley Bay so dead ran to North Shields Hub then missed out Ferry/Dock Road,Royal Quays to start again at Percy Main. 

Every part of the route they missed. Go on bustimes.org yourself to see each point listed.

RMF1254

04 Apr 2024, 9:08 am #240
(03 Apr 2024, 3:24 pm)Storx Can't really stop them as it's all done by tenders so it's just the lowest bid. Be illegal otherwise.

Do people in those ‘crap’ places not need buses to travel elsewhere?
Edited 04 Apr 2024, 9:09 am by RMF1254.
RMF1254
04 Apr 2024, 9:08 am #240

(03 Apr 2024, 3:24 pm)Storx Can't really stop them as it's all done by tenders so it's just the lowest bid. Be illegal otherwise.

Do people in those ‘crap’ places not need buses to travel elsewhere?

Pages (13) Previous 111 12 13 Next

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average