Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Go North East 41

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

V514DFT

08 Mar 2024, 3:20 pm #1
Question, i was on the 307 yesterday bound from Battle Hill to North Shields, and we were following behind the 41 (6142 with its dodgy display for Howdon)
and the driver went clockwise around Hadrian Park then back towards Battle Hill, but when he got to the Jolly Bowman Roundabout he went full circle then back along Addington Drive towards Hadrian Park (still displaying Howdon), so my question is this, does it always do that, or had he made a mistake?

Kind Regards
Tez
V514DFT
08 Mar 2024, 3:20 pm #1

Question, i was on the 307 yesterday bound from Battle Hill to North Shields, and we were following behind the 41 (6142 with its dodgy display for Howdon)
and the driver went clockwise around Hadrian Park then back towards Battle Hill, but when he got to the Jolly Bowman Roundabout he went full circle then back along Addington Drive towards Hadrian Park (still displaying Howdon), so my question is this, does it always do that, or had he made a mistake?

Kind Regards
Tez

08 Mar 2024, 9:35 pm #2
(08 Mar 2024, 3:20 pm)IV514DFT Question, i was on the 307 yesterday bound from Battle Hill to North Shields, and we were following behind the 41 (6142 with its dodgy display for Howdon)

Looking at bus times it looks like there was an incident on Mullen Road which it was delayed about 10mins heading towards Hadridan Park  looking at the 0934 from Wallsend the map looks interesting 

Then the 0956 from Hadrian Park I suspect ran NIS as it went along Battlehill Drive then direct to wallsend under the bypass 

It looks like it was the 1019 from Wallsend which was running 20 mins late it went clockwise round Hadrian Park 21mins late 

Not unless he was trying to catch the bus behind him and by going clockwise (the driver misses all pickup to try and gain time) and can speak to the 41 driver perhaps to say I'm leaving passengers to catch up 

But if you check the next run back to Wallsend ran but the one after 1104 from Wallsend the bus ran at 1131 and only went to powder monkey round the roundabout and back as a 41 to wallsend to catch up time amd seems to be back on time but then went back late 20mins

So yeah a little baffling
DaveFromUpNorth
08 Mar 2024, 9:35 pm #2

(08 Mar 2024, 3:20 pm)IV514DFT Question, i was on the 307 yesterday bound from Battle Hill to North Shields, and we were following behind the 41 (6142 with its dodgy display for Howdon)

Looking at bus times it looks like there was an incident on Mullen Road which it was delayed about 10mins heading towards Hadridan Park  looking at the 0934 from Wallsend the map looks interesting 

Then the 0956 from Hadrian Park I suspect ran NIS as it went along Battlehill Drive then direct to wallsend under the bypass 

It looks like it was the 1019 from Wallsend which was running 20 mins late it went clockwise round Hadrian Park 21mins late 

Not unless he was trying to catch the bus behind him and by going clockwise (the driver misses all pickup to try and gain time) and can speak to the 41 driver perhaps to say I'm leaving passengers to catch up 

But if you check the next run back to Wallsend ran but the one after 1104 from Wallsend the bus ran at 1131 and only went to powder monkey round the roundabout and back as a 41 to wallsend to catch up time amd seems to be back on time but then went back late 20mins

V514DFT

09 Mar 2024, 5:16 pm #3
(08 Mar 2024, 9:35 pm)DaveFromUpNorth Looking at bus times it looks like there was an incident on Mullen Road which it was delayed about 10mins heading towards Hadridan Park  looking at the 0934 from Wallsend the map looks interesting 

Gotcha, cheers Dave

Kind Regards
Tez
V514DFT
09 Mar 2024, 5:16 pm #3

(08 Mar 2024, 9:35 pm)DaveFromUpNorth Looking at bus times it looks like there was an incident on Mullen Road which it was delayed about 10mins heading towards Hadridan Park  looking at the 0934 from Wallsend the map looks interesting 

Gotcha, cheers Dave

Kind Regards
Tez

01 Apr 2024, 8:13 am #4
Can I ask a question?
Edited 01 Apr 2024, 8:14 am by CaseyYoung.
CaseyYoung
01 Apr 2024, 8:13 am #4

Can I ask a question?

MurdnunoC

01 Apr 2024, 2:37 pm #5
(01 Apr 2024, 8:13 am)CaseyYoung Can I ask a question?
I don't know, can you? As your previous post suggests, you just have.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk
MurdnunoC
01 Apr 2024, 2:37 pm #5

(01 Apr 2024, 8:13 am)CaseyYoung Can I ask a question?
I don't know, can you? As your previous post suggests, you just have.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average