North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V3 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V3 (/showthread.php?tid=1418)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MurdnunoC - 24 Aug 2015

A close acquaintance of mine would like to know where and when the Seaburn rally is due to take place? I'm sick of his constant badgering but I'll acquiesce to his request once again and ask the question.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - DanPicken - 24 Aug 2015

(24 Aug 2015, 6:23 pm)MurdnunoC wrote A close acquaintance of mine would like to know where and when the Seaburn rally is due to take place? I'm sick of his constant badgering but I'll acquiesce to his request once again and ask the question.

Seaburn Sea Front on Bank Holiday Monday - 31/8.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - LeeCalder - 24 Aug 2015

(24 Aug 2015, 6:13 pm)GX03 SVC wrote Is that 4 minutes late or 34 minutes late?  Wink

I know the X21/X22 timetable off by heart from Ashington Bus Station.....
00, 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 past each hour  Big Grin

34 Tongue Rolleyes

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Michael - 24 Aug 2015

(24 Aug 2015, 6:29 pm)DanPicken wrote Seaburn Sea Front on Bank Holiday Monday - 31/8.

Which has being said 3 times already......................

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MurdnunoC - 24 Aug 2015

(24 Aug 2015, 6:29 pm)DanPicken wrote Seaburn Sea Front on Bank Holiday Monday - 31/8.

Thanks Dan, I'll pass the message on!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 24 Aug 2015

(24 Aug 2015, 6:14 pm)Michael wrote Wasn't going to say out but the last week or so, the same questions have being asked over and over again... its getting quite annoying, wish people would look back at previous posts...

I've repeated myself and even provided a link to the elusive search feature... [breathes out]

I shall enjoy a lovely trip on the X18 with the reassurance that I don't have to sit on urban90 seats.  Smile

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - tyresmoke - 24 Aug 2015

I get asked more bus times when I am at work than I do otherwise. A lot of our drivers always come to me to find out what they're doing in a certain part of a duty...
It does take time to pick up stuff again after service changes but I'm getting there with our latest stuff. Can just about work out the daytime patterns now

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - mb134 - 24 Aug 2015

(24 Aug 2015, 6:13 pm)GX03 SVC wrote Is that 4 minutes late or 34 minutes late?  Wink

I know the X21/X22 timetable off by heart from Ashington Bus Station.....
00, 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 past each hour  Big Grin

Come on Tommy, do you not know it from Haymarket as well? Wink

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - mb134 - 24 Aug 2015

(24 Aug 2015, 3:02 pm)MrFozz wrote I have Arriva, GNE and Catch That Bus downloaded on my phone, if someone asks me about bus times, providing they are pleasant, I dont mind checking out times for them

I don't mind if they need to, it's just when they have their phone, and ask me anyway! 

What annoys me more is when people ask me at bus stops, when there is a perfectly good timetable, I will have a look for them, if they're a normal member of the public, however if I'm out with a group of friends and one asks me, my response is a bit less polite...

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - BusLoverMum - 24 Aug 2015

(24 Aug 2015, 6:23 pm)MurdnunoC wrote A close acquaintance of mine would like to know where and when the Seaburn rally is due to take place? I'm sick of his constant badgering but I'll acquiesce to his request once again and ask the question.

I can't believe how hard I found it to unearth this page. It's on the see it do it poster about Seaburn near Park Lane Interchange, but I couldn't dfind it linked to from the Seaburn page on the See it Do it website
http://www.seeitdoitsunderland.co.uk/seaburn-historic-vehicle-display

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MrFozz - 24 Aug 2015

Cool...

But what has that got to do with what I said about him wanting him away [emoji14]

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - DanPicken - 24 Aug 2015

(24 Aug 2015, 6:33 pm)Michael wrote Which has being said 3 times already......................
I know I think Geoff has the memory of a Goldfish.[emoji13] (Only Kidding Geoff if you're on here.)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Michael - 24 Aug 2015

(24 Aug 2015, 9:15 pm)DanPicken wrote I know I think Geoff has the memory of a Goldfish.[emoji13] (Only Kidding Geoff if you're on here.)

Its also people who ask the same question(s) over and over every other day.....

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MrFozz - 24 Aug 2015

(24 Aug 2015, 9:48 pm)Michael wrote Its also people who ask the same question(s) over and over every other day.....
I used to do that to annoy people...Example being, I once asked a neighbour what she was doing

Me: What you doing
Woman: Cutting the grass
Me: So what you doing
Woman: Im cutting the grass...

This went on a good 5 minutes, I asked again and got the reply 'Im having a shite' to which I replied 'No your not, your cutting the grass' Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Michael - 25 Aug 2015

Student finance site NOT working!!!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 25 Aug 2015

(24 Aug 2015, 8:24 am)Jimmi wrote One thing that annoys me slightly by having this hobby is some people seem to think I know every bus timetable inside out even though I don't, was asked what time a 5A ran to Bishop Auckland this morning but I didn't know and the response was "you should know" well I don't! The one that really annoys me is when I get asked stuff like "what time is the last 56 from Ferryhill?" how am I supposed to know that? so I'm left to viewing the timetable to get the answer to their question, why they couldn't do that is beyond me. Someone also got annoyed because I didn't know what times the train runs, although in my defence they gave me no idea of what sort of time they'd like to travel so I couldn't be bothered finding the timetable online then reading out the whole bleeding thing.

Anyone else get annoyed by this at times?

If I get asked online....  Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - BusLoverMum - 25 Aug 2015

(25 Aug 2015, 3:32 pm)GX03 SVC wrote If I get asked online....  Big Grin

Ah, but which X21? Wink

Trying to sort out how i'll get to Newcastle college on a morning... Traveline is being a bitch.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - tyresmoke - 25 Aug 2015

(25 Aug 2015, 4:03 pm)Michael wrote Trying to sort out how i'll get to Newcastle college on a morning... Traveline is being a bitch.

Short walk from Central Station isn't it? Near Metro Radio Arena

(25 Aug 2015, 4:08 pm)tyresmoke wrote Short walk from Central Station isn't it? Near Metro Radio Arena

Looks like, looks like its sorted.

Bus from mine to Sunderland - Metro to Newcastle then walk - should get to the college for 9:10am - start at 9:30am.