North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V3 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V3 (/showthread.php?tid=1418)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MurdnunoC - 31 Aug 2015

Forgetting to switch off my week-day alarm. I was looking forward to a slight lie-in today after a late night out.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 31 Aug 2015

So Arriva are operating a Sunday service today but aren't accepting Teen Cards until after 0900. Well that's my plan for "Seaburn here I come" ruined.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Dan - 31 Aug 2015

(31 Aug 2015, 7:42 am)MurdnunoC wrote Forgetting to switch off my week-day alarm. I was looking forward to a slight lie-in today after a late night out.

I had another alarm set for 19:55 (was a reminder that X Factor was on), so when I was deleting that alarm last night, I realised that I hadn't switched off my usual weekday 05:45am alarm.

Managed to have almost three hours extra sleep, so I'm glad I remembered! Not to rub it in or anything... [emoji14]

What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 31 Aug 2015

4992 is my 20 to Sunderland!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 31 Aug 2015

(31 Aug 2015, 8:38 am)Jimmi wrote 4992 is my 20 to Sunderland!
I have now lost the will to live on this!

Are we there yet?

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Davie - 31 Aug 2015

I was hoping to go to my first ever Seaburn bus rally, however my parents won't let me!!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Adrian - 31 Aug 2015

(31 Aug 2015, 9:41 am)Davie wrote I was hoping to go to my first ever Seaburn bus rally, however my parents won't let me!!
Unlucky!

Is there a shoe-shop in Metrocentre that isn't owned by Mike Ashley?

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Michael - 31 Aug 2015

(31 Aug 2015, 4:14 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Is there a shoe-shop in Metrocentre that isn't owned by Mike Ashley?

I think theres a few... mainly womens though Wink

(31 Aug 2015, 4:14 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Is there a shoe-shop in Metrocentre that isn't owned by Mike Ashley?
No idea, Schuh maybe?

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Davie - 31 Aug 2015

(31 Aug 2015, 10:41 am)aureolin wrote Unlucky!

Thankfully I made it, and it was decent apart from hearing a close friend of mine (Bazza) was upset.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - BusLoverMum - 31 Aug 2015

Kurt Geiger? Wink

And yes, Schuh.

I hate shoe shopping.

(31 Aug 2015, 7:58 pm)BusLoverMum wrote Kurt Geiger? Wink

And yes, Schuh.

I hate shoe shopping.

Don't think I'd suit heels but I'm willing to give them a try!

The 'Mike Ashley' comment was precipitated by the fact I'd walked from Scruff Soccer, into USC, then into Sweatshop before realising I was actually looking at the same deals.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - BusLoverMum - 31 Aug 2015

He does seem to be getting pretty ubiquitous when it comes to sportswear. I'll confess that my current trainers are from Sports Direct, mind. It's the only place that had laast year's grey with a little bright pink instead of this year's white with mint green or orange virtually all over Nike Dart 10 and 11. (It's them or granny beige shoes and I might be old, but I'm not ready for granny shoes)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Tom - 31 Aug 2015

(31 Aug 2015, 8:05 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Don't think I'd suit heels but I'm willing to give them a try!

The 'Mike Ashley' comment was precipitated by the fact I'd walked from Scruff Soccer, into USC, then into Sweatshop before realising I was actually looking at the same deals.

Is the USC in Metrocentre closing? The one in Newcastle is.

Normally go to JD myself as the one in Newcastle has everything.

(31 Aug 2015, 8:16 pm)Tom wrote Is the USC in Metrocentre closing? The one in Newcastle is.

All USC branches are closing. Newcastle has already gone.

(31 Aug 2015, 8:21 pm)Jimmi wrote All USC branches are closing. Newcastle has already gone.

Ah that's good then, can't stand that shop. Sports Direct is okay for Newcastle shirts, but the trainer selection there isn't great. Not a fan of Footlocker either, always seems to sell out of fashion shoes.

(31 Aug 2015, 8:16 pm)Tom wrote Is the USC in Metrocentre closing? The one in Newcastle is.

They were all closing down a couple of month ago as the company was going into liquidation. 

JD's alright but it's sometimes hard to see what's on offer. The one at Metrocentre isn't that bad, but the one in town shows no distinction between sale items and items which are their usual price.

(31 Aug 2015, 8:23 pm)MurdnunoC wrote They were all closing down a couple of month ago as the company was going into liquidation. 

JD's alright but it's sometimes hard to see what's on offer. The one at Metrocentre isn't that bad, but the one in town shows no distinction between sale items and items which are their usual price.

There is a new one open now, only been in once and it was quite good. Was that not the temporary one next to M&S you went in? Could explain it.

No. It was the new one, the store which I believe HMV and, well well, JD Sports used to occupy.