North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V3 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V3 (/showthread.php?tid=1418)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Michael - 25 Mar 2015

(25 Mar 2015, 1:12 pm)aureolin wrote I tend to look for a pizza shop when I'm drunk, rather than a Citaro!

I hope you don't mix a pizza shop with the X21 Tongue 

I tend to look for a pizza shop to..

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Davie - 25 Mar 2015

I'm having one of them days... I cannot find me phone, my tablet is stop start, I feel sick a the wifi isn't working  Angry
Edit: And now my headphones don't work properly

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - LeeCalder - 25 Mar 2015

(25 Mar 2015, 1:51 pm)Davie wrote I'm having one of them days... I cannot find me phone, my tablet is stop start, I feel sick a the wifi isn't working  Angry
Edit: And now my headphones don't work properly
Lee's Handy Tip of the Week
Tidy your room and you might find things  Tongue

What's annoying you today? V3 - R852 PRG - 25 Mar 2015

Another horrendous day at school...only positive I can think of is this relationship can't last forever! Hopefully when I return after Easter................

Apparently they are a ''great couple'' by all accounts...makes me want to be sick! He's only known her since Friday!!

I'll eventually move on, so please don't tell me to.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 25 Mar 2015

(25 Mar 2015, 4:15 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Another horrendous day at school...only positive I can think of is this relationship can't last forever! Hopefully when I return after Easter................

Apparently they are a ''great couple'' by all accounts...makes me want to be sick! He's only known her since Friday!!

I'll eventually move on, so please don't tell me to.

Move On.  Smile

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 25 Mar 2015

Flickr's Editing Tool.

So annoying, especially for a simple copyright application, first the font "Chelsea Market" doesn't work, and then it's not working even on the default "Arial Black". Sad

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 25 Mar 2015

WiFi has gone again!

What's annoying you today? V3 - LeeCalder - 26 Mar 2015

Is that BT again Jimmi?

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 26 Mar 2015

(26 Mar 2015, 7:51 am)leestransportphotos wrote Is that BT again Jimmi?

Yep, went off around 1730 last night and is still off now.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 26 Mar 2015

[Image: 1050x400-BT-Bloody-Terrible.jpg]

I had this on standby, just in case BT c**ked up again.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Adrian - 26 Mar 2015

Typical carry on at King's Cross. Due to depart at 1700, and it's platform has still not been called. It usually ends up in a 10 minute rush, and late departure.

(26 Mar 2015, 4:49 pm)citaro5284 wrote Thats the fun of it, at least the barriers will not be in operation when it is called this late
Barriers were on at 1630, but I just boarded straight away as I'd looked it up on Real Time Trains.

Just been called now Smile

(26 Mar 2015, 5:02 pm)citaro5284 wrote And still left on time....
Just! Surprisingly the 1700 is full to the brim. I usually jump on this one as it's normally quiet. Still no trolley service like...

(26 Mar 2015, 5:12 pm)citaro5284 wrote Guess you are in Cattle Class then  Big Grin
Always! haha. The only way I can usually go first class, is if I can prove it's the most economical ticket available.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - R852 PRG - 26 Mar 2015

(26 Mar 2015, 5:12 pm)citaro5284 wrote Guess you are in Cattle Class then  Big Grin

Eeee...citaro5284! How cheeky! Tongue 

aureolin, arrest this man! 

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MurdnunoC - 26 Mar 2015

(26 Mar 2015, 5:22 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Eeee...citaro5284! How cheeky! Tongue 

aureolin, arrest this man! 

Wasn't aware that Aureolin was polis like?

Maybe we should all say nothing and try to act as innocently as possible from now on.

What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 27 Mar 2015

7 is filling up and we have ignorant pass holders occupying two seats and we haven't got to Ferryhill yet! [emoji34]

EDIT: thankfully a fair few got off in Ferryhill.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 27 Mar 2015

FLICKR!!!!
Can't edit location now, can't use Organizr on iPad, and no, I'm not downloading the app.

Edit Location
We’re hard at work redesigning our brand new photo experience. For now, you can Edit Location in Organizr.

What's annoying you today? V3 - R852 PRG - 27 Mar 2015

Apologies if this offends...

This whole ''cut for Zayn'' thing after Zayn Malik has decided to leave One Direction...girls self-harming because a boy has left a band...obviously don't know if it's true or not but I've heard a few teenage girls have killed themselves because of it...

No mention of the 149 innocent people who died in that pilot murder-suicide plane crash!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 27 Mar 2015

(27 Mar 2015, 4:35 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Apologies if this offends...

This whole ''cut for Zayn'' thing after Zayn Malik has decided to leave One Direction...girls self-harming because a boy has left a band...obviously don't know if it's true or not but I've heard a few teenage girls have killed themselves because of it...

No mention of the 149 innocent people who died in that pilot murder-suicide plane crash!

It's beyond stupid, it shouldn't get to the point where they should self-halm because some dip[emoji90] decides to leave a [emoji90]pop group.