North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V3 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V3 (/showthread.php?tid=1418)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - DanPicken - 24 Sep 2015

Facebook keeps going down! Angry

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - S813 FVK - 25 Sep 2015

iOS 9.

Just don't like the app select bit (not the main screen, when you double press the circle). Too ewwy.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jackamcardle - 25 Sep 2015

(25 Sep 2015, 5:43 pm)S813 FVK wrote iOS 9.

Just don't like the app select bit (not the main screen, when you double press the circle). Too ewwy.

I know what you mean, it's getting on my wick too. Everything else is top-notch though.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Tom - 25 Sep 2015

(25 Sep 2015, 5:43 pm)S813 FVK wrote iOS 9.

Siri Suggestions? You can turn it off in settings.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - DanPicken - 26 Sep 2015

Metro leaving early so I have a 16 minute wait, so that's me in a right one for the day.[ANGRY FACE][ANGRY FACE]

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Tom - 26 Sep 2015

Could have went to this open day at Edinburgh. Can't believe how expensive it is to watch the shower of shite that is Newcastle.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Dan - 26 Sep 2015

(26 Sep 2015, 3:02 pm)Tom wrote Could have went to this open day at Edinburgh. Can't believe how expensive it is to watch the shower of shite that is Newcastle.

Open Day was nowt flash this year either.

Had a better day doing some terminus photography work..!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 26 Sep 2015

(26 Sep 2015, 3:11 pm)Dan wrote Open Day was nowt flash this year either.

Had a better day doing some terminus photography work..!
We pretty much had to give up taking photos there as every time we tried to take photos some plonker would just stand in front of the bus [emoji34]

Some forum members now know how angry I can get.

Other than that it was actually a good day.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Dan - 26 Sep 2015

(26 Sep 2015, 3:32 pm)Jimmi wrote We pretty much had to give up taking photos there as every time we tried to take photos some plonker would just stand in front of the bus [emoji34]

Told you!

I managed to get photographs without anyone in them because I waited for the event to close before taking photos.

Currently waiting for the Swedish Volvo prototype to leave the depot.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - S813 FVK - 26 Sep 2015

(26 Sep 2015, 3:32 pm)Jimmi wrote We pretty much had to give up taking photos there as every time we tried to take photos some plonker would just stand in front of the bus [emoji34]

Don't say you weren't warned about photo difficulities Tongue

I had that at Central with the Steam Veg.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 26 Sep 2015

(26 Sep 2015, 3:40 pm)S813 FVK wrote Don't say you weren't warned about photo difficulities [emoji14]

(26 Sep 2015, 3:39 pm)Dan wrote Told you!

I managed to get photographs without anyone in them because I waited for the event to close before taking photos.

Currently waiting for the Swedish Volvo prototype to leave the depot.
Sadly you told me this just the other day, long after the train tickets were booked meaning I couldn't stay late because I needed to get the train and Marcus had to get the 15:30 train back. If I go next year I'll be staying in Edinburgh longer and not head to the open day until around 3pm.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 26 Sep 2015

(26 Sep 2015, 3:56 pm)DanPicken wrote I had that at Central with the Steam Veg.

I don't go to stations for photos anymore, so this isn't a problem for me.  Tongue

What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 26 Sep 2015

Could have had a photo of a steam train in Darlington but by the time I realised it was too late.

(26 Sep 2015, 5:52 pm)Jimmi wrote Could have had a photo of a steam train in Darlington but by the time I realised it was too late.

Tornado.

What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 27 Sep 2015

Got a sore/dried up throat, so talking is going to be very limited today.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 27 Sep 2015

Flickr Angry

One of the ten photos I was going to upload is now coming up with "This photo is no longer available" this has happened to me a few times this week Dodgy

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Dan - 27 Sep 2015

(27 Sep 2015, 2:20 pm)Jimmi wrote Flickr Angry

One of the ten photos I was going to upload is now coming up with "This photo is no longer available" this has happened to me a few times this week Dodgy

It happened to me a few times when I uploaded my photos earlier. Refreshed the page and it was fine on all occasions bar one, where I had to replace the photo.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 27 Sep 2015

(27 Sep 2015, 3:02 pm)Dan wrote It happened to me a few times when I uploaded my photos earlier. Refreshed the page and it was fine on all occasions bar one, where I had to replace the photo.

The thing that made it even more annoying was it was the photo of that prototype Volvo at the open day, had to go to your photostream for the info about it so will have to do so again when I next upload that photo.

The first lot of Edinburgh photos are on my Flickr now, don't want to sound desperate but I've had problems uploading these photos and I've also had the joy of coughing my lungs up whilst trying to upload these photos and I now feel light headed and feel like I'm going to be sick which is not ideal when I'm about to have Sunday Dinner.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/127079988@N02/albums/72157659171954551

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Davie - 27 Sep 2015

My dad's ill again, and I'm getting really stressed over him