North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V3 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V3 (/showthread.php?tid=1418)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Davie - 28 Sep 2015

(27 Sep 2015, 3:53 pm)Davie wrote My dad's ill again, and I'm getting really stressed over him
Just found out he has cellulitus (I'm not sure how to spell it correctly). For those who don't know what it I'll give you a brief description; Cellulitus is a disease which starts as a small red patch in any part of the body. It can actually kill you if you get it and don't get it seen to. The only way (To my knowledge)to get rid of it is ypu have to go to hospital for a week (you stay in over night) and get put on a drip. Although my dad has had this a few times, it still worries me and I'm getting really stressed and upset over him.
(28 Sep 2015, 8:40 pm)Davie wrote I am too.
My problem is whenever I try to message anyone, for example, I tried to message three different people on different occasions and I kept getting a message saying 'This message cannot be sent, please try again later,' I tried a few times and it didn't work, I checked the Internet, and that was working, I restarted the phone I'm currently using but nothing happened!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Rapidsnap - 29 Sep 2015

I've had celluitus a few times. Everytime it's in my left shin. First time was the worse and ended up going to hospital and put on a drip for a few hours.

The other handful of times it's just been medication and cream. Though my body has now built up a resistance to it and now only really needs cream to ease it off.

This is what my leg looked like the first time I had it. The marker pen was to see if it was spreading or not.

.jpg   25972_10151267134118089_1976537658_n.jpg (Size 41.36 KB / Downloads 11)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Davie - 29 Sep 2015

Aye that's what my dad has. He hasn't had it for a good 2/3 year prior to now

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - LeeCalder - 29 Sep 2015

(28 Sep 2015, 10:50 pm)Davie wrote Just found out he has cellulitus (I'm not sure how to spell it correctly). For those who don't know what it I'll give you a brief description; Cellulitus is a disease which starts as a small red patch in any part of the body. It can actually kill you if you get it and don't get it seen to. The only way (To my knowledge)to get rid of it is ypu have to go to hospital for a week (you stay in over night) and get put on a drip. Although my dad has had this a few times, it still worries me and I'm getting really stressed and upset over him.

I hope your Dad is fine.

Hopefully the treatment works.

What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 29 Sep 2015

Had a programme on series link on Sky and I've just discovered it started again several weeks ago and it hasn't been recording it [emoji34]

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 29 Sep 2015

(29 Sep 2015, 7:58 pm)Jimmi wrote Had a programme on series link on Sky and I've just discovered it started again several weeks ago and it hasn't been recording it [emoji34]
Fortunately it actually turns out I've missed no episodes. Good thing the thought went through my head tonight to see if it was on.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Davie - 29 Sep 2015

The fact that I'm getting stressed over the slightest thing!
(29 Sep 2015, 8:47 am)LeeCalder wrote I hope your Dad is fine.

Hopefully the treatment works.
Thankfully, it wasn't as bad as he used to get it so he didn't go to hospital.

What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 30 Sep 2015

Stupid woman who stopped her car on Victoria Road (Darlington) moved her hand which looked like a signal to cross so I thought she was letting me cross, so I did then as I stepped into the road she started to move and gave me a hacky look. Well don't just stop in the middle of the A167 for no reason, idiot!

Currently on a pretty busy 7 out of Darlington full of school and college students, ugh! Just glad it's an Enviro 400.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MurdnunoC - 01 Oct 2015

Uncomfortable trainers. It feels like I'm wearing one on the wrong foot.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 01 Oct 2015

Missed out on a photo of Arriva's 9955 earlier. Damn, it sneaks up when I dont have a camera on me!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Michael - 02 Oct 2015

Sunderland College ........................got a letter today to graduate... in 20 days time... like bloody usual Sunderland College are bloody hopeless...... now my mam and dad can't get time off work to attend............

Looks like i'm waiting till i finish Newcastle!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Davie - 02 Oct 2015

I'm currently suffering from a really bad headache which made me leave collage early!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Davie - 03 Oct 2015

The internet isn't working!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 03 Oct 2015

(03 Oct 2015, 2:10 pm)Davie wrote The internet isn't working!
How'd you post that then? [emoji14]

(03 Oct 2015, 2:31 pm)Jimmi wrote How'd you post that then? [emoji14]
Mobile data

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - DanPicken - 03 Oct 2015

Some tit in a HGV has swung out from Fenwicks and blocked the road and in 15 minutes we've moved maybe 100M.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Tom - 03 Oct 2015

Newcastle throwing away such a good performance in the first half to be shambolic in the 2nd half.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Michael - 03 Oct 2015

(03 Oct 2015, 4:20 pm)Tom wrote Newcastle throwing away such a good performance in the first half to be shambolic in the 2nd half.

So did Sunderland... could it get any worse.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Tom - 03 Oct 2015

(03 Oct 2015, 4:25 pm)Michael wrote So did Sunderland... could it get any worse.

Don't think it could get any worse!

We play Norwich then Sunderland so they will be huge games.

(03 Oct 2015, 4:33 pm)Tom wrote Don't think it could get any worse!

We play Norwich then Sunderland so they will be huge games.
No doubt Sunderland will beat us as usual...!