North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V3 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V3 (/showthread.php?tid=1418)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 28 Mar 2015

Arriva's X21 - as usual... late.

I'd rather pay £3.00 for a taxi or £1.50 with Go North East than wait forty minutes for a bus

This is getting ridiculous now, I'm not going to pay a bus company which finds it acceptable to run buses extremely late, I hope this new bus order and large driver recruitment at GNE creates new services in Northumberland, because I have no confidence in Arriva.

(28 Mar 2015, 11:15 am)Jimmi wrote I have to agree with copyrights ruining photos as to me it takes attention away from the main subject (buses). Obviously I know the reason why you and others do place these stamps as it is to stop other people taking the image and passing them off as there own and possibly other reasons.

My Flickr account is set to "All rights reserved" as I'd hate to be browsing and find someone passing my own work off as their own especially with all the time and effort that goes into my work. I if I did see one of my photos elsewhere I would demand that it is taken down, not really sure what to do if they refused to take it down but I would want to take some action as it is copyright infringement at the end of the day. If anyone does see a potential photo theft let me know.

Not sure if I would ever allow things like blogs to use my photos even with consent as it would be even easier for other people to steal my photos.

I am happy if someone places a link to the original source (my Flickr) as if they click the link they'd be taken to the image on my Flickr.

I am happy for my photos to appear in the news section here on NEB as I am given acknowledgment that it's my photo and it links to the photo on my Flickr.

I'm fine for if people publish my photos on other sites as long as they ask and then give credit. As you say, I'd think everyone would be happy to see their photos on the news section, I certainly would, just need to find something newsworthy Big Grin

.jpg   image.jpg (Size 229.4 KB / Downloads 17)

Oh farce. It's starting.  Sad

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 28 Mar 2015

(28 Mar 2015, 5:01 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Oh farce. It's starting.  Sad

I blocked him, got sick of him hitting fave on ridiculous amounts like 60 odd photos all at one time.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Adrian - 28 Mar 2015

(28 Mar 2015, 12:06 pm)Andreos1 wrote This piece of scum.
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/kane-hutchison-gateshead-sex-offender-8937114

Coached a team that played in the same league/division as my eldest.

Feel mightily sorry for the lads, who I assuming played in the team he coached.

Hadn't heard anything at all, but noticed he had been missing for a while, including the fixture between the team he coached and my sons team just a few weeks back.

Hope he rots inside.
Speaking to people today, apparently he has already been attacked and lost half an ear.
Deserves a slow, painful time rotting away at her majesties pleasure.

Disgusting mate. I'm surprised he got to coach, unless the club have turned a blind eye to something? I thought that everybody had to do the FA CRB nowadays? 

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - mb134 - 28 Mar 2015

(28 Mar 2015, 12:26 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Arriva's X21 - as usual... late.

I'd rather pay £3.00 for a taxi or £1.50 with Go North East than wait forty minutes for a bus

This is getting ridiculous now, I'm not going to pay a bus company which finds it acceptable to run buses extremely late, I hope this new bus order and large driver recruitment at GNE creates new services in Northumberland, because I have no confidence in Arriva.
How late was it?

I've noticed that the run I rely on in the morning has started to improve (along with the increase of the 14-reg vehicles allocated to that particular run, read into that what you will...).

It's been nearly 8 months since the Sapphire launch, and punctuality has got far worse than before the upgrade. I've used the same run every morning for the past 3 and a half years, and prior to the upgrade it was more or less "on time" everyday without fail, the only time it was very late was a morning with a lot of snow. 7410 showed up about half an hour late, clearly having waded through a lot of water, with the brake slightly locking on when applied, shaking the bus, was fine by the time I got off though!

As much as I've blamed drivers for not pushing to remain on time, most things point to the vehicles allocated to the services, and something needs to be done.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Andreos1 - 28 Mar 2015

(28 Mar 2015, 5:22 pm)aureolin wrote Disgusting mate. I'm surprised he got to coach, unless the club have turned a blind eye to something? I thought that everybody had to do the FA CRB nowadays?

Depending when his CRB got done, the only thing on there would have been the banning order.
If it had been done prior to the Darlington match, guessing it would have been clean.

When I saw the article, my blood ran cold.

What's annoying you today? V3 - LeeCalder - 28 Mar 2015

Kane Hutchinson - The local peadophile! Hope he rots in hell. I was Friends with him for a couple of years as he sat just to the right of me at the Gateshead matches but I hope he drops the soap and gets raped to death

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - R852 PRG - 28 Mar 2015

Oh god, guess who is faving all my photos...3 in so far! 18 to go...

What's annoying you today? V3 - R852 PRG - 28 Mar 2015

Forgot to mention a group of teenage boys (no older than me) in Consett, whilst Dan and I were standing taking photos (mine will show Olympians, I think he was looking to catch 6009 leaving) they made a few remarks about what we were doing...

Glad I had someone with me, otherwise I would have felt very intimidated.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MurdnunoC - 28 Mar 2015

(28 Mar 2015, 9:26 pm)leestransportphotos wrote Kane Hutchinson - The local peadophile! Hope he rots in hell. I was Friends with him for a couple of years as he sat just to the right of me at the Gateshead matches but I hope he drops the soap and gets raped to death

He's also an EDL member to boot. 

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 29 Mar 2015

(28 Mar 2015, 9:41 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Oh god, guess who is faving all my photos...3 in so far! 18 to go...

RBTS?

Go to his photostream - click on the "..." on the right just below the header and click block.

That'll stop him faving your photos.

Hope this helps. Smile 

What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 29 Mar 2015

Just realised that I have been spelling Cobalt wrong.

Just had to update my Flickr captions to correct the spelling, also it will be spelt wrong on here but can't be bothered changing it.

Bravo Jimmi, bravo!

(29 Mar 2015, 4:24 pm)Jimmi wrote Just realised that I have been spelling Cobalt wrong.

Just had to update my Flickr captions to correct the spelling, also it will be spelt wrong on here but can't be bothered changing it.

Bravo Jimmi, bravo!

I was going to bring it up as you were writing "Colbalt" before you went, but I thought it would be rude to do so.

I still refer to the Cobalt Connect and Clipper as Col-balt.  Rolleyes

Aye mate, I appreciate you faving all 50 of my photos - except for one.

Ta very much.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 29 Mar 2015

(29 Mar 2015, 5:40 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote I was going to bring it up as you were writing "Colbalt" before you went, but I thought it would be rude to do so.

I still refer to the Cobalt Connect and Clipper as Col-balt.  Rolleyes
I think when I was making notes my phone it was auto correcting it to Colbalt and I never really see Cobalt written down so just didn't notice I was spelling it wrong, didn't notice until I was cropping the Cobalt Clipper X39 photo down to make my new NEB avatar.

(29 Mar 2015, 5:47 pm)Jimmi wrote I think when I was making notes my phone it was auto correcting it to Colbalt and I never really see Cobalt written down so just didn't notice I was spelling it wrong, didn't notice until I was cropping the Cobalt Clipper X39 photo down to make my new NEB avatar.

On my iPad, when I click on "Colbalt" above, it instantly comes up red and says "Cobalt", so I think your phone enjoys making up its own words.

Can't be as bad as someone faving all 50 photos in a period of 3 minutes...

(29 Mar 2015, 5:45 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Aye mate, I appreciate you faving all 50 of my photos - except for one.

Ta very much.

By any chance is the one you don't think he's faved is the one that he's commented on, because if it is you may find he has because when someone comments on a photo you usually don't see if someone favourites a photo

(29 Mar 2015, 5:50 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote On my iPad, when I click on "Colbalt" above, it instantly comes up red and says "Cobalt", so I think your phone enjoys making up its own words.

Can't be as bad as someone faving all 50 photos in a period of 3 minutes...

I don't think anything came up, so I think I was guessing the spelling and it got saved into my phone.

(29 Mar 2015, 5:54 pm)Jimmi wrote By any chance is the one you don't think he's faved is the one that he's commented on, because if it is you may find he has because when someone comments on a photo you usually don't see if someone favourites a photo

Just noticed that he faved it five minutes before. Oops.   Undecided