North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V3 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V3 (/showthread.php?tid=1418)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 08 Apr 2015

I find this necessary for some twat  Angry

[Image: screen-shot-2014-03-05-at-14-18-03.png]
(You might recall this from Top Gear)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 08 Apr 2015

Spent ages writing the Kirkby Stephen review on Simply DMG and it looks an utter mess, it makes me look like I can't punctuate properly so this has totally pissed me off and I can't seem to fix it.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 08 Apr 2015

(08 Apr 2015, 7:20 pm)Jimmi wrote Spent ages writing the Kirkby Stephen review on Simply DMG and it looks an utter mess, it makes me look like I can't punctuate properly so this has totally pissed me off and I can't seem to fix it.

I'll sort it out if Fozz upgrades me to admin level, no doubt he'll upgrade you too.

(Please Fozz, we won't mess anything up  Smile , also it requires Fozz to approve posts) 

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Tom - 08 Apr 2015

Doesn't look like there is anything wrong with it Jimmi?

(08 Apr 2015, 7:28 pm)Tom wrote Doesn't look like there is anything wrong with it Jimmi?

I wanted it in separate paragraphs with a gap between each paragraph but that hasn't happened for some reason. Like this below

Got the train.

Waited for the bus.

But instead it's like:

Got the train.
waited for the bus.

Well the anger and stress related to the issue on Simply DMG it has resulted in a headache and feeling light headed and I have also fallen on the floor because I just couldn't stay stood up with being light headed.

Being me is a right pain in the arse... and head.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MrFozz - 08 Apr 2015

(08 Apr 2015, 7:22 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote I'll sort it out if Fozz upgrades me to admin level, no doubt he'll upgrade you too.

(Please Fozz, we won't mess anything up  Smile , also it requires Fozz to approve posts) 

Dont get ahead of yourself Tommy...

Not that I don't trust you mate, it has to be earned mate, I will most likely never have more than 2 admin(Me and Marcus), unless absolutely necessary, I have never liked the idea of a lot of admin.

What I will do Tommy, is upgrade you to Author, you can self publish then

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 09 Apr 2015

Fuck it.

Dropped my six-month old camera in Peterlee, and my backup camera has fucked up too. The only device that I have with a working camera is a Nintendo 3DS. Now, I don't have a camera of when I go to emergency overnight respite either nor will I have my mam's iPad.

And also Middlesbrough is a pain in the arse to take photos.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Malarkey - 09 Apr 2015

Got no Internet or TV due to a Fault in the Area, Apparently there is an Engineer on the way and Virgin aim to have the fault fixed by 00:30am, looks like im going to be playing Cluedo then.

(09 Apr 2015, 5:36 pm)Malarkey wrote Got no Internet or TV due to a Fault in the Area, Apparently there is an Engineer on the way and Virgin aim to have the fault fixed by 00:30am, looks like im going to be playing Cluedo then.

In Virgin langauge, that means give the customer free plane tickets and do nowt about the fault.  Wink

It's a nice day, why don't you pop out on the bus and go to a restaurant with outside seating and relax.  Smile

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Andreos1 - 09 Apr 2015

(09 Apr 2015, 5:36 pm)Malarkey wrote Got no Internet or TV due to a Fault in the Area, Apparently there is an Engineer on the way and Virgin aim to have the fault fixed by 00:30am, looks like im going to be playing Cluedo then.

Wasn't Cluedo the term you used when you were on about taking the lass from 0800 Repair back to yours?!

(09 Apr 2015, 6:20 pm)Andreos1 wrote Wasn't Cluedo the term you used when you were on about taking the lass from 0800 Repair back to yours?!
I it was haha, in all honesty I dont have Cluedo, merely used it for a laughable effect, clearly works doesnt it.

(09 Apr 2015, 6:40 pm)Malarkey wrote I it was haha, in all honesty I dont have Cluedo, merely used it for a laughable effect, clearly works doesnt it.

Took you a while to reply to that...  Tongue How's the game of Cluedo coming along... Oh balls.  Big Grin

(09 Apr 2015, 6:40 pm)Malarkey wrote I it was haha, in all honesty I dont have Cluedo, merely used it for a laughable effect, clearly works doesnt it.

Here's everyone thinking you had got lucky!

Shit.
Left my Teen Card, money and keys in my coat pocket which is in respite's car.

Also the fucking Samsung camera is corrupting my photos including a Stagecoach Olympian.

... A 'Day in the Life' article needs to be published about me titled "Corrupted, Delayed and Broken".

(09 Apr 2015, 6:43 pm)Andreos1 wrote Here's everyone thinking you had got lucky!
Would of had I not got the sack.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MurdnunoC - 09 Apr 2015

Buses, Zen and the Art of Cluedo: The Adam Malarkey Story!

On sale now!

(09 Apr 2015, 7:43 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Buses, Zen and the Art of Cluedo: The Adam Malarkey Story!

On sale now!

Im so looking forward to the grief I am likely to receive at MetroCentre Rally for the Cluedo comment, and any other comments that I have made which have been quite funny, ohh and in depth chat on how I come up with my Malarkey Marathons as you guys like to call them.

(09 Apr 2015, 6:48 pm)Malarkey wrote Would of had I not got the sack.

Now if I was Fozz - there would be some innuendo in my reply...

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Diamond One - 09 Apr 2015

phone is keep buzzing when i am shattered its been buzzing this past 5 mins flickr notifications