North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V3 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V3 (/showthread.php?tid=1418)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - S813 FVK - 22 Apr 2015

School bus breaking down 3 times in less than two weeks...

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Dan - 22 Apr 2015

(22 Apr 2015, 4:55 pm)Robert wrote School bus breaking down 3 times in less than two weeks...

The sun's causing a lot of people bother!

When I was out last night, a car started smoking and the owners didn't dare open it up as it was so hot. I could certainly smell something burning walking past it...

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Michael - 22 Apr 2015

(22 Apr 2015, 5:13 pm)Dan wrote The sun's causing a lot of people bother!

When I was out last night, a car started smoking and the owners didn't dare open it up as it was so hot. I could certainly smell something burning walking past it...

Could ya smell the rubber burning Tongue 

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 22 Apr 2015

Totally terrible photos today. Blame myself - didn't look too bad on the camera but now I have them on my laptop I can see that they are terrible.

(22 Apr 2015, 5:13 pm)Dan wrote The sun's causing a lot of people bother!

Its that time of year again. honestly though, 2 vykings last week and a lolyne this week...its the worst it has ever been for breaking down.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Andreos1 - 22 Apr 2015

(22 Apr 2015, 5:42 pm)Robert wrote Its that time of year again. honestly though, 2 vykings last week and a lolyne this week...its the worst it has ever been for breaking down.

Someone on the GNE fb page, was complaining the scholars from Templetown broke down too.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 22 Apr 2015

(22 Apr 2015, 5:42 pm)Robert wrote Its that time of year again. honestly though, 2 vykings last week and a lolyne this week...its the worst it has ever been for breaking down.

Olympains 3822 and 3831 both needed water whilst they were in Consett Bus Station this afternoon.

(22 Apr 2015, 5:55 pm)Jimmi wrote Olympains 3822 and 3831 both needed water whilst they were in Consett Bus Station this afternoon.

I was on 3831 this morning and i have to admit, when it was approaching it sounded rough.

(22 Apr 2015, 5:43 pm)Andreos1 wrote Someone on the GNE fb page, was complaining the scholars from Templetown broke down too.

Probably 3977 which is still on loan.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - LeeCalder - 22 Apr 2015

Today has been annoying. And it doesn't help that people are trying to annoy me. Even someone on here

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Davie - 22 Apr 2015

(22 Apr 2015, 7:26 pm)leestransportphotos wrote Today has been annoying. And it doesn't help that people are trying to annoy me. Even someone on here

I'm guessing that's aimed at me judging by that P.M you just sent me.

No it isn't.

Sorry, I'm just not in the mood right now and I'm just having a go at everyone and everything

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 23 Apr 2015

Sorry about the lack of posts.

First of all, I haven't had Internet access due to my mam wanting the iPad, incase she was to go into labour. I've gotten sick of this by today, as she was cleared by a midwife that she was not anywhere near labour.

As I've been prepared to be picked up by a taxi to take me and Jacob (my brother) to emergency overnight respite, I was not able to carry my camera, USB leads, spare change etc meaning that I was unable to upload photos.

I'm sick of catching Phoenix buses to tuition, the driver has no common sense, I do not want to listen to your crap music and don't have the doors open when you enter the bus station and close them when you feel like it as its causes a draft ta.

Asda, yet again, boils my urine, some bloke races straight into the till inches from my trolley causing me to shout a loud expletive. That stupid zebra crossing, some old git revved his engine while my mam was crossing.

Then, when I get completely sick of waiting for a bus that obviously isn't going to be here in five minutes, I walk home just to be harrased for carrying a camera around my neck.

I cannot cope with this anymore, it's seriously stressing me out. I've just been on red alert for the last bloody week, not sleeping, just incase my mam was to go into labour at any point.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MrFozz - 23 Apr 2015

(23 Apr 2015, 2:07 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Sorry about the lack of posts.

First of all, I haven't had Internet access due to my mam wanting the iPad, incase she was to go into labour. I've gotten sick of this by today, as she was cleared by a midwife that she was not anywhere near labour.

As I've been prepared to be picked up by a taxi to take me and Jacob (my brother) to emergency overnight respite, I was not able to carry my camera, USB leads, spare change etc meaning that I was in able to upload photos.

I'm sick of catching Phoenix buses to tuition, the driver has no common sense, I do not want to listen to your crap music and don't have the doors open when you enter the bus station and close them when you feel like it as its causes a draft ta.

Asda, yet again, boils my urine, some bloke races straight into the till inches from my trolley causing me to shout a loud expletive. That stupid zebra crossing, some old git revved his engine while my mam was crossing.

Then, when I get completely sick of waiting for a bus that obviously isn't going to be here in five minutes, I walk home just to be harrased for carrying a camera around my neck.

I cannot cope with this anymore, it's seriously stressing me out. I've just been on red alert for the last bloody week, not sleeping, just incase my mam was to go into labour at any point.
I think you could do with some Anger Management or Cognitive Behaviour Therapy mate, may do you good to talk to someone

(23 Apr 2015, 2:24 pm)MrFozz wrote I think you could do with some Anger Management or Cognitive Behaviour Therapy mate, may do you good to talk to someone

My mam has been begging for similar for ages just to be told that [school that I attended] could provide this and that, but then to be told again that it could not take place... due to my behaviour. -.-

(23 Apr 2015, 2:28 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote My mam has been begging for similar for ages just to be told that [school that I attended] could provide this and that, but then to be told again that it could not take place... due to my behaviour. -.-
You cannot get Anger Management or CBT because of your behaviour...That is actually quite amusing mate, I dont understand that, you want it to hopefully change your behaviour, demand, I am assuming you have a Social Worker, ask them if they can refer you or see your GP

(23 Apr 2015, 2:35 pm)MrFozz wrote You cannot get Anger Management or CBT because of your behavjour...That is actually mate, I dont understand that, you want it to hopefully change your behaviour, demand, I am assuming you have a Social Worker, ask them if they can refer you or see your GP

I've gone through the social worker, when the social worker sees me in a very angry state (it's been about a year since the last incident), she just phones the police and lets them sort it out, they (social services) clearly don't want to help. My mam and me went through the GP about this time last year, when I was so low that I almost took my own life, they didn't want to help, then we just played ping-pong between SEN, Social Services and the psychiatrist. 

I don't know what to do next, the baby is coming within a matter of days/weeks and I'm in this state. 

I need to sort my own crap out, as nobody is willing to pick up the pieces.

(23 Apr 2015, 2:55 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote I've gone through the social worker, when the social worker sees me in a very angry state (it's been about a year since the last incident), she just phones the police and lets them sort it out, they (social services) clearly don't want to help. My mam and me went through the GP about this time last year, when I was so low that I almost took my own life, they didn't want to help, then we just played ping-pong between SEN, Social Services and the psychiatrist. 

I don't know what to do next, the baby is coming within a matter of days/weeks and I'm in this state. 

I need to sort my own crap out, as nobody is willing to pick up the pieces.

If that is the case, then in my opinion your being failed by the system, sounds like you need help quick.

If your suicidal then Child Psychiatry need to do something, demand it, make demands to your social worker, you are entitled to help, by the sound of it, something needs to be done before you do something silly...

I was in Care when I was a kid, so I know help is there if you want it mate...

I cant think of where else you should turn for help right now, I will have a think and get back to you...

I will PM you in a couple of days pal and see what I can find to try help you as best I can

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Michael - 24 Apr 2015

Running late today, rshdndbdjdbd