North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V3 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V3 (/showthread.php?tid=1418)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 18 Jun 2015

(18 Jun 2015, 8:31 am)LeeCalder wrote It must just be me which has had literally no problems with it!

One way I found which helps is upload NO MORE THAN 10 PHOTOS at a time. 

I've uploaded about 50 photos from Middlesbrough into private mode, then I pick which ones are suitable then I edit them and publish them. Usually in uploads like this 15-20 photos make it into public!  Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Andreos1 - 18 Jun 2015

(18 Jun 2015, 6:49 am)Davie wrote Somebody is in questioning

Apparently so.
Have heard they are still trying to find out who the other attacker is.

According to the BBC, one has been charged with 'Child Destruction'. A horrible term, but unsure what else they could call it.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-33177590?ocid=socialflow_twitter

What's annoying you today? V3 - Adrian - 18 Jun 2015

I'm heading home late tonight, so thought I'd get the 58A home for a change of scenery. It leaves the bus station at 05 past the hour, where as the X12 is 10 past the hour.

The 58A is stood in the layover bay at the back of the bus station, when I arrived at about 5 to. It's approaching 10 past and the 58A hasn't moved. Driver is sat in his cab waiting. Anyway the X12 pulls in bang on time at 10 past, and the 58A moves into its stand as soon as all the passengers board - 7 minutes late!

This to me is where the 1 min early 5 min late rule is a problem. He'll know that he's going to make that up in no time, because the X12 is in front and picking all the passengers up...

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Davie - 18 Jun 2015

I've put my phone down somewhere, but I can't remember where

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MrFozz - 18 Jun 2015

(18 Jun 2015, 9:37 pm)Davie wrote I've put my phone down somewhere, but I can't remember where
You'll find it in the last place you'll look [emoji14]

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Malarkey - 18 Jun 2015

(18 Jun 2015, 9:38 pm)MrFozz wrote You'll find it in the last place you'll look [emoji14]

Thats what I thought around 18 Months ago when my now 4 Year Old Nephew hid my copy of Grand Theft Auto 5, to this day I still havent found it, good luck in finding your phone davie.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MrFozz - 18 Jun 2015

(18 Jun 2015, 9:45 pm)Malarkey wrote Thats what I thought around 18 Months ago when my now 4 Year Old Nephew hid my copy of Grand Theft Auto 5, to this day I still havent found it, good luck in finding your phone davie.
Don't think I would ever wanna play hide and seek with your nephew Big Grin sounds like he is good at hiding...

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Malarkey - 18 Jun 2015

(18 Jun 2015, 9:47 pm)MrFozz wrote Don't think I would ever wanna play hide and seek with your nephew Big Grin sounds like he is good at hiding...

The little monkey is always causing mischief, but he is no bother otherwise. 

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Adrian - 18 Jun 2015

(18 Jun 2015, 9:45 pm)Malarkey wrote Thats what I thought around 18 Months ago when my now 4 Year Old Nephew hid my copy of Grand Theft Auto 5, to this day I still havent found it, good luck in finding your phone davie.

Gaffer tape him to a chair and interrogate him?

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Diamond One - 19 Jun 2015

(18 Jun 2015, 9:37 pm)Davie wrote I've put my phone down somewhere, but I can't remember where
My phone is with me all the time unless am downstairs having a cuppa or feeding the cat
Grand Theft Auto 5 is awesome man I like Michael De Santa and Trevor Phillips plus Wade Herbet the guy who's ammune to Women's you know what he lost count of woman's you know what he refuses to have a bath he licked blood from Trevor when he had just killed Flloyd and Debra and also he wants Ice-Cream remember to kill the Altruist Cult when delivering at least 4 hostages
(18 Jun 2015, 10:02 pm)Malarkey wrote The little monkey is always causing mischief, but he is no bother otherwise. 

My sister used to hid most of my old DVDs from her regained a few back thank god

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Davie - 19 Jun 2015

Thankfully, I found it.

Also, (More upset me not annoying) my dad is ill and it looks like he'll end up in hospital but we're staying hopeful 

#getwellsoondad
#hastagsonneb

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MrFozz - 19 Jun 2015

(19 Jun 2015, 8:47 am)Davie wrote Thankfully, I found it.

Also, (More upset me not annoying) my dad is ill and it looks like he'll end up in hospital but we're staying hopeful 

#getwellsoondad
#hastagsonneb

And was it in the last place you looked Davie [emoji14]

Hope your old man is ok mate...Keep ya chin uo

(19 Jun 2015, 9:31 am)MrFozz wrote And was it in the last place you looked Davie [emoji14]

Hope your old man is ok mate...Keep ya chin uo

Yep, it sure was  Smile 

Thanks mate, I'm doing my best to look after him

(19 Jun 2015, 9:48 am)Davie wrote Yep, it sure was  Smile 

Thanks mate, I'm doing my best to look after him
Normally when I misplace something it is normally in plain sight and I miss despite looking loads times lol

Hope ya gonna make a fuss of ya dad this weekend Big Grin

(19 Jun 2015, 10:35 am)MrFozz wrote Normally when I misplace something it is normally in plain sight and I miss despite looking loads times lol

Hope ya gonna make a fuss of ya dad this weekend Big Grin

I'm the same mate

Aye, I bought him a bottle of Whiskey

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 19 Jun 2015

Davie
I'm the same mate

---
Is that even legal?

Hope he gets better soon. Smile

(19 Jun 2015, 11:06 am)Tommy_1581 wrote Davie
I'm the same mate

---
Is that even legal?

Hope he gets better soon. Smile

Yes, if he gives the money to someone over 18 to get it for him

(19 Jun 2015, 11:08 am)MrFozz wrote Yes, if he gives the money to someone over 18 to get it for him

I gave the money to my mam

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Dan - 19 Jun 2015

Where do I start tonight...?

Going out tonight so I went to work early doors to do my usual eight hours, only to discover that my afternoon commute would be disrupted by the usual shinanigans of the Tyne and Wear Metro system making the plan go pretty much out of the window...

A failed train resulted in delays to the network, and this in turn resulted in peak time trains being even more full than usual. To make an attempt at securing a seat, I had to travel back to Haymarket from Gateshead. Sadly the crowds of peeved scholars and commuters meant that even this did not help. American children screaming while using the Metro seats as a climbing frame, and adults shouting is just what I like on a Friday afternoon.

What's more, it was decided that cornering off seven seats to allow a driver to undergo instruction on a peak-time train (fleet number 4053) was appropriate? I've said this time and time again in the Tyne & Wear thread - it is highly inappropriate. I appreciate that instructors may not be available at all hours of the day, but I can't help but feel that it would be more appropriate to hold these during the off-peak hours.

Oh yes, and the strong smell of urine was the icing on the cake..! Sooner I learn to drive and pass my test, the better.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 19 Jun 2015

(19 Jun 2015, 2:34 pm)Dan wrote Where do I start tonight...?

Going out tonight so I went to work early doors to do my usual eight hours, only to discover that my afternoon commute would be disrupted by the usual shinanigans of the Tyne and Wear Metro system making the plan go pretty much out of the window...

A failed train resulted in delays to the network, and this in turn resulted in peak time trains being even more full than usual. To make an attempt at securing a seat, I had to travel back to Haymarket from Gateshead. Sadly the crowds of peeved scholars and commuters meant that even this did not help. American children screaming while using the Metro seats as a climbing frame, and adults shouting is just what I like on a Friday afternoon.

What's more, it was decided that cornering off seven seats to allow a driver to undergo instruction on a peak-time train (fleet number 4053) was appropriate? I've said this time and time again in the Tyne & Wear thread - it is highly inappropriate. I appreciate that instructors may not be available at all hours of the day, but I can't help but feel that it would be more appropriate to hold these during the off-peak hours.

Oh yes, and the strong smell of urine was the icing on the cake..! Sooner I learn to drive and pass my test, the better.

[Image: 54864640.jpg]