North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V3 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V3 (/showthread.php?tid=1418)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Tom - 21 Jul 2015

(21 Jul 2015, 2:56 pm)Davie wrote I was told a Coast & Country Streetlite was on the #15:46 X25 service out of Wrekenton (Please note this information was off the same person who told me the Streetdeck had arrived when it hadn't) so I went out to get a photograph and Scania L94UB/Wright Solar 4929 was operating it... this will be the last time I trust him for sure!

There was a red Streetlite on the X25 when I was in Chester-le-Street today on the 13:08 one to Langley Park which would have been the 15:46 to Langley Park out of Wrekenton?

Possibly a misunderstanding?

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - S813 FVK - 21 Jul 2015

(21 Jul 2015, 3:20 pm)Tom wrote There was a red Streetlite on the X25 when I was in Chester-le-Street today on the 13:08 one to Langley Park which would have been the 15:46 to Langley Park out of Wrekenton?

5409 is 30 minutes behind 4929 if thats right. Was the 16:05 out of Newcastle and would have been the 16:25 out of Wrekenton.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Davie - 21 Jul 2015

(21 Jul 2015, 3:20 pm)Tom wrote There was a red Streetlite on the X25 when I was in Chester-le-Street today on the 13:08 one to Langley Park which would have been the 15:46 to Langley Park out of Wrekenton?

That must have been it, thanks, Tom.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Tom - 21 Jul 2015

(21 Jul 2015, 3:22 pm)S813 FVK wrote 5409 is 30 minutes behind 4929 if thats right. Was the 16:05 out of Newcastle and would have been the 16:25 out of Wrekenton.

Ah right must have got my timings wrong.

(21 Jul 2015, 2:56 pm)Davie wrote I was told a Coast & Country Streetlite was on the #15:46 X25 service out of Wrekenton (Please note this information was off the same person who told me the Streetdeck had arrived when it hadn't) so I went out to get a photograph and Scania L94UB/Wright Solar 4929 was operating it... this will be the last time I trust him for sure!

See my photo of the 'Streetlite' here - https://flic.kr/p/vn2iFW

Facebook's being a pain in the arse again!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - S813 FVK - 22 Jul 2015

All of this bloody 'Prince George's 2nd birthday' stuff. Why can't they just leave the poor kid alone.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Michael - 22 Jul 2015

(22 Jul 2015, 7:35 am)S813 FVK wrote All of this bloody 'Prince George's 2nd birthday' stuff. Why can't they just leave the poor kid alone.

I also feel sorry for him, he has no idea of the attention he'll get for the next 80+ years........... royal family have no privacy, which is a shame.

Although not related to the above post......... my order of favorites for the royal family....

Prince Philip
Prince William
Prince Harry 
The Queen 
Princess Kate 

then the rest 

Can't put George or Charlotte on as they're to young.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MrFozz - 22 Jul 2015

(22 Jul 2015, 7:42 am)Michael wrote I also feel sorry for him, he has no idea of the attention he'll get for the next 80+ years........... royal family have no privacy, which is a shame.

Although not related to the above post......... my order of favorites for the royal family....

Prince Philip
Prince William
Prince Harry 
The Queen 
Princess Kate 

then the rest 

Can't put George or Charlotte on as they're to young.
I love Prince Phillip, mainly because of what he says and how he says it whem he puts his foot in it 😀, I also like Harry as well, I respect him for the charity work he does.

I do feel for George and Charlotte mind, moreso for George as he is the third in line to the throne

What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 22 Jul 2015

Cars and caravans on footpaths and horses this afternoon, what is this? My Big Fat Gypsy Street!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Kuyoyo - 23 Jul 2015

The Job Centre.

Signed-on last week and was booked into a course for help into seasonal employment for today. Turn up - only to be told that it was a three day course and I'd missed 2 days. Fortunately, my advisor (who wasn't the one who made this error) has understood and I'm now on the course next week with full fare reimbursement from them. Very handy when it's minimum £8.30 a day to get to Middlesbrough.

What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 23 Jul 2015

Missed the Shaun's Ripon Town Bus Optare Tempo Hybrid thanks to the Dales & District service 70 arriving late [emoji35]

Slightly wasted trip as that was one thing I really wanted!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 23 Jul 2015

(23 Jul 2015, 10:30 am)Jimmi wrote Missed the Shaun's Ripon Town Bus Optare Tempo Hybrid thanks to the Dales & District service 70 arriving late [emoji35]

Slightly wasted trip as that was one thing I really wanted!
If only one person jumped on the 159 I would have got a photo.

I am so angry! Going to have to come again now [emoji35]

Managed to take a photo through the window but it didn't catch the display [emoji35]

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 23 Jul 2015

Respite issues again...

On Tuesday, I returned from Durham by myself via X12 and X21.
Today, I've downright refused to go to their headquarters and go over the rules of that I can't abscond, so I disappeared on the X21 and returned to Ashington.

What happened on Tuesday could have saw someone being six feet under bloody North Road if I didn't bail out on the X12.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MrFozz - 23 Jul 2015

(23 Jul 2015, 11:45 am)GX03 SVC wrote Respite issues again...

Today, I've downright refused to go to their headquarters and go over the rules of that I can't abscond, so I disappeared on the X21 and returned to Ashington.

What happened on Tuesday could have saw someone being six feet under bloody North Road if I didn't bail out on the X12.
Can I be your respite worker, lol

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MrFozz - 23 Jul 2015

(23 Jul 2015, 11:45 am)GX03 SVC wrote Respite issues again...

What you need in a respite worker is someone you can relate to, who will give you the freedom to explore your hobbies, not someone you can trod all over, someone firm who isn't afraid to tell you off or owt...

If I was you or your parents I would be kicking **** out of some social workers door demanding better people working with you

Dales & District are crap.

Currently at risk at getting stuck in Northallerton for nearly 2 hours if this bus arrives late as a result of the 73 arriving over 15 minutes late and leaving not in service [emoji34]

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 23 Jul 2015

(23 Jul 2015, 1:12 pm)Jimmi wrote Dales & District are crap.

Currently at risk at getting stuck in Northallerton for nearly 2 hours if this bus arrives late as a result of the 73 arriving over 15 minutes late and leaving not in service [emoji34]
Thank Christ I managed to get to Northallerton in time for my connecting bus.

Richmond - millions of signs telling me to drink but what I actually need is a piss, really bad too - I know TMI.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Davie - 23 Jul 2015

The Flickr app is being a pain