North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V3 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V3 (/showthread.php?tid=1418)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - S813 FVK - 27 Jul 2015

(27 Jul 2015, 4:47 pm)Jimmi wrote It started off so well, managing a snap of 5409 on the 21 then it started to go wrong after that, 30 minutes in Birtley snapping both 23s was rather boring, then much of the photo taking went badly wrong, most of the Quaylink photos were just awful and struggled to catch photos with displays and I kept getting bits of the routes wrong. By this point I was sick, started to feel like I had a cold forming. Thankfully it did get a bit better after that and then it totally plummeted when them arseholes jumped on the 7.

So as ever a mixed day with the annoyances totally bringing me down and making me angry, at one point I ended up shouting in frustration really loudly.

I certainly am not responsible for these annoyances mind. I was just demonstrating my psychic powers!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 27 Jul 2015

(27 Jul 2015, 4:48 pm)S813 FVK wrote I certainly am not responsible for these annoyances mind. I was just demonstrating my psychic powers!
I'll be honest physic powers are not needed to guess that I would get annoyed at any point today or any day.

It's so bad you's would probably start worrying if I don't make annoying posts in the space of a day or two.

Flickr - photos timing out AGAIN!!!

Getting fed up of this now, it's happened every time I've uploaded over the last week. If this continues I may have to consider looking into new options of places to showcase my photos. Certainty not upgrading to Pro until this problem is sorted.

Seriously has anyone else had this problem over the last week or does Flickr hate me.

Advice on what to do?

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Davie - 27 Jul 2015

(27 Jul 2015, 5:19 pm)Jimmi wrote Flickr - photos timing out AGAIN!!!

Getting fed up of this now, it's happened every time I've uploaded over the last week. If this continues I may have to consider looking into new options of places to showcase my photos. Certainty not upgrading to Pro until this problem is sorted.

Seriously has anyone else had this problem over the last week or does Flickr hate me.

Advice on what to do?

That happened to me a couple of times lately too.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - LeeCalder - 27 Jul 2015

I hope it wasn't spending 30 minutes in Birtley wasn't what annoyed you, Jimmi. That's my territory Tongue

To be fair, 10 minutes in Birtley is enough to make someone want to kill themselves at times.

(27 Jul 2015, 8:23 pm)LeeCalder wrote I hope it wasn't spending 30 minutes in Birtley wasn't what annoyed you, Jimmi. That's my territory Tongue

To be fair, 10 minutes in Birtley is enough to make someone want to kill themselves at times.

Annoyingly 5409 was on a slightly later run of the 21 than I originally thought and then jumped on the 21 and annoyingly the X12 then passed us and sure enough we stopped at one stop for ages so to make sure I got the shot of the JH Coaches E200 I ended up bailing at the Barley Mow Estate stop and annoyingly the 23 was a few minutes late and the walk to the shops was longer than I thought. Then of course there was the rain.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Michael - 28 Jul 2015

Tesco's banning Ribena and Capri-Sun for being unhealthy... sure i can name a few more products which should be banned to.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Adrian - 28 Jul 2015

(28 Jul 2015, 5:00 pm)Michael wrote Tesco's banning Ribena and Capri-Sun for being unhealthy... sure i can name a few more products which should be banned to.

Ironic, considering they sell tobacco and alcohol!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MrFozz - 28 Jul 2015

(28 Jul 2015, 5:26 pm)aureolin wrote Ironic, considering they sell tobacco and alcohol!
Have you ever noticed in some stores that have a pharmacy, the Pharmacy is at the back of the store, but the fag counter is mostly always as soon as you walk through

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 29 Jul 2015

The weather, the rain is really heavy!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Michael - 29 Jul 2015

(29 Jul 2015, 2:21 pm)GX03 SVC wrote The weather, the rain is really heavy!

Its not raining here, where r u atm?

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Diamond One - 29 Jul 2015

(28 Jul 2015, 5:00 pm)Michael wrote Tesco's banning Ribena and Capri-Sun for being unhealthy... sure i can name a few more products which should be banned to.
I love them 2 drinks I've had them drinks for as long as I remember
(29 Jul 2015, 2:34 pm)Michael wrote Its not raining here, where r u atm?

It's been on and off in town now my socks are wet

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Dan - 29 Jul 2015

It was bloody chucking it down at Saltmeadows Road... Getting drenched was not what I had in mind this afternoon...!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MrFozz - 29 Jul 2015

Wonder when they will ban Rockstar, Monster and Red Bull

Ershington, as usual.

The co-op have a drink on offer for £1.19, it's called Zeo, in two flavours; mixed berries and lime.

Can I just say that both are absolutely disgusting!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Tom - 29 Jul 2015

(29 Jul 2015, 3:46 pm)GX03 SVC wrote The co-op have a drink on offer for £1.19, it's called Zeo, in two flavours; mixed berries and lime.

Aye I picked one of them up in Tesco for a change a couple of weeks a go and they were vile. I had the Citrus one and it had zero taste. It was only 60p or something (on offer), so £1.19 is a rip off!

(29 Jul 2015, 3:52 pm)Tom wrote Aye I picked one of them up in Tesco for a change a couple of weeks a go and they were vile. I had the Citrus one and it had zero taste. It was only 60p or something (on offer), so £1.19 is a rip off!

I've flicked through their Facebook page and most the comments are similar.

The co-op are selling the 750ml ones, so once my brother and my mam had tried them (same comments), I drank the last of it and thought it was alright-ish. I like lime-flavoured drinks, so I thought that I'd buy two of the 750ml bottles to save me walking back to the co-op... I tried diluting it with Coca-Cola but the rank taste still came through.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Tom - 29 Jul 2015

(29 Jul 2015, 4:02 pm)GX03 SVC wrote I've flicked through their Facebook page and most the comments are similar.

The co-op are selling the 750ml ones, so once my brother and my mam had tried them (same comments), I drank the last of it and thought it was alright-ish. I like lime-flavoured drinks, so I thought that I'd buy two of the 750ml bottles to save me walking back to the co-op... I tried diluting it with Coca-Cola but the rank taste still came through.

Ah I only got the small bottles, the Citrus one had no taste really, and went flat quickly. Never again!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jackamcardle - 29 Jul 2015

(29 Jul 2015, 3:46 pm)GX03 SVC wrote The co-op have a drink on offer for £1.19, it's called Zeo, in two flavours; mixed berries and lime.

I was actually thinking of trying one of those, might not now!