North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V3 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V3 (/showthread.php?tid=1418)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 29 Jul 2015

(29 Jul 2015, 4:13 pm)Jackamcardle wrote I was actually thinking of trying one of those, might not now!

This is a cheaper Zeo;
Buy some very cheap Smart Price soda water from Asda. Shake it up, leave it open for a few minutes. Now, get the water that you used to wash the dishes earlier, now add the very cheap Smart Price soda water.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jackamcardle - 29 Jul 2015

(29 Jul 2015, 4:17 pm)GX03 SVC wrote This is a cheaper Zeo;
Buy some very cheap Smart Price soda water from Asda. Shake it up, leave it open for a few minutes. Now, get the water that you used to wash the dishes earlier, now add the very cheap Smart Price soda water.

Might try it someday when I'm bored, very bored :D

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Malarkey - 29 Jul 2015

Laptop has broke and I have just 550 Bus Photos on it which I have yet to Upload to Flickr.

Also as a result I will have to go to the Job Centre and do my Job Search, think it is for 30 Minutes Every Day until it gets fixed, no idea what has happened to it, just went off.

Edit: Fixed it, think it was just being a twat.

What's annoying you today? V3 - MrFozz - 30 Jul 2015

Probably something for somewhere else...

I'm annoyed at how my life has turned out...

How could it go so wrong [emoji35]

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Michael - 30 Jul 2015

Re-set my phone so deleted everything and now i can't think what apps i had on it, i have like Facebook etc on but the rest nope!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MrFozz - 30 Jul 2015

(30 Jul 2015, 11:21 am)Michael wrote Re-set my phone so deleted everything and now i can't think what apps i had on it, i have like Facebook etc on but the rest nope!
Are you on Android or iPhone????

(30 Jul 2015, 11:23 am)MrFozz wrote Are you on Android or iPhone????

Android =)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - beefcake - 30 Jul 2015

Try going into play store, click on my apps, then select all and it should show all apps downloaded on that account whether they're currently installed on the phone or not.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MrFozz - 30 Jul 2015

(30 Jul 2015, 11:27 am)Michael wrote Android =)
Everything you've download should still be on your Google account...

When I reset my phone it automatically starts downloading my apps

I'll give it a try thanks!

What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 30 Jul 2015

People across the road, I am watching the dog on the garden you don't have to watch me watching the dog, so stop flaming staring at me!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Davie - 30 Jul 2015

I've got one of Jimmi's problems, Flickr is being a pain... like usual!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 30 Jul 2015

(30 Jul 2015, 2:26 pm)Davie wrote I've got one of Jimmi's problems, Flickr is being a pain... like usual!
I've not had any problems with Flickr today, although I haven't tried uploading anything today.

I seem to be glued to my stats today, was amused to have one view from someone searching Les Dennis [emoji1]

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Davie - 30 Jul 2015

(30 Jul 2015, 2:29 pm)Jimmi wrote I've not had any problems with Flickr today, although I haven't tried uploading anything today.

I seem to be glued to my stats today, was amused to have one view from someone searching Les Dennis [emoji1]

Haha it's starting to work, it must have know I'd posted it wasn't working Tongue

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - LeeCalder - 30 Jul 2015

Try and use the Flickr Uploadr 'app', that's what I use on my laptop. You can upload as many photos as you want and it does it in the background. They then go into a private folder where you can sort them out and edit them in 'Organisr' before they're made public.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - idiot - 30 Jul 2015

So called professional drivers performing dangerous overtakes. Station Taxis say no more.

What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 31 Jul 2015

Forgot to bring my longer camera lense out with me today.

What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 31 Jul 2015

Can't help but feel I am wasting my life on this hobby. Why the hell do I feel the need to go to Peterlee on the off chance a IndiGo Solo SR might be here (there wasn't!).

Honestly don't know why I do this to myself.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 31 Jul 2015

(31 Jul 2015, 1:18 pm)Jimmi wrote Can't help but feel I am wasting my life on this hobby. Why the hell do I feel the need to go to Peterlee on the off chance a IndiGo Solo SR might be here (there wasn't!).

Honestly don't know why I do this to myself.

I don't see the point in going to Thropton to take one photo of an OmniCity, but I still do it  Big Grin

At least you've made the effort to go to Peterlee to find the Solo, that's all that counts.  Smile

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 31 Jul 2015

(31 Jul 2015, 1:28 pm)GX03 SVC wrote I don't see the point in going to Thropton to take one photo of an OmniCity, but I still do it  Big Grin

At least you've made the effort to go to Peterlee to find the Solo, that's all that counts.  Smile

It seems more pointless when I went to Saltmeadow's this morning as well. Not like both are on my doorstep either.

Just seem to be constantly switching from fairly happy to miserable lately and I really don't know why. Really need to sort myself out but not really sure what is up with me lately and how to sort myself out.

Again sorry for boring everyone with my problems, if you hate reading these posts try being me, it's not easy!