Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
|
What's annoying you today? V2
12 Mar 2015, 9:48 am,
RE: What's annoying you today? V2
(12 Mar 2015, 9:27 am)Jimmi wrote Damn WiFi again!

Bollocks Telecommunications    
12 Mar 2015, 9:55 am,
(12 Mar 2015, 9:48 am)Tommy_1581 wrote Bollocks Telecommunications    
Bloody Tosspots
Bastard Transvestites
Big Tits
12 Mar 2015, 1:33 pm,
Fellow passengers.

So, Asda pedestrian crossings made me miss the X21 by seconds. So, I cross to the Stand D with my mam. I got really agitated because I missed the bus. I shouted "BA****D" when the driver closed the doors and drove off. I was saying "f**king" in every sentence. Then some bloody tosspot came into the stand and told me to "Shut Up", this pissed me off "to the MAX". I replied "What f**king authority do you f**king have to tell me to f**king shut up, you ba****dising tw*t". She replied "Stop swearing at me, I'll get a policeman, as swearing is an offence in the stand". I replied "Swearing IS NOT an offence, I see no sign here telling me to stop swearing". She replied "It's offensive against me". I replied "IT'S YOUR F**KING CHOICE TO COME IN HERE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY F**K OFF OR PUT UP WITH IT". She didn't respond to that. Bus arrived, whoop whoop. She sat in the priority seat, I sat as far away as possible, in the back. Then, she decides to ask her friends to move to the part where it's got four seats facing each other. She decides to sit in the rear facing seat, facing me. She was staring at me with a dirty look. As my stop is only three minutes from the bus station, I rang the bell when approaching my stop then... she said "Why have you pressed the bell, you stupid boy" "You're holding the bus up and it's going to be late". I replied "P**s off, I'm getting off here, with my pregnant mother. Learn some f**king respect you tw*t".

I've decided not to use the bus to shuttle between Ashington and my house. They're just full of ignorant tw*ts.
12 Mar 2015, 2:36 pm,
Okay........
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
12 Mar 2015, 2:52 pm,
(12 Mar 2015, 2:36 pm)leestransportphotos wrote Okay........

Wat?

Undecided
12 Mar 2015, 3:16 pm,
(12 Mar 2015, 1:33 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Fellow passengers.

So, Asda pedestrian crossings made me miss the X21 by seconds. So, I cross to the Stand D with my mam. I got really agitated because I missed the bus. I shouted "BA****D" when the driver closed the doors and drove off. I was saying "f**king" in every sentence. Then some bloody tosspot came into the stand and told me to "Shut Up", this pissed me off "to the MAX". I replied "What f**king authority do you f**king have to tell me to f**king shut up, you ba****dising tw*t". She replied "Stop swearing at me, I'll get a policeman, as swearing is an offence in the stand". I replied "Swearing IS NOT an offence, I see no sign here telling me to stop swearing". She replied "It's offensive against me". I replied "IT'S YOUR F**KING CHOICE TO COME IN HERE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY F**K OFF OR PUT UP WITH IT". She didn't respond to that. Bus arrived, whoop whoop. She sat in the priority seat, I sat as far away as possible, in the back. Then, she decides to ask her friends to move to the part where it's got four seats facing each other. She decides to sit in the rear facing seat, facing me. She was staring at me with a dirty look. As my stop is only three minutes from the bus station, I rang the bell when approaching my stop then... she said "Why have you pressed the bell, you stupid boy" "You're holding the bus up and it's going to be late". I replied "P**s off, I'm getting off here, with my pregnant mother. Learn some f**king respect you tw*t".

I've decided not to use the bus to shuttle between Ashington and my house. They're just full of ignorant tw*ts.

Public Order offence isn't it?

I imagine the language would have been a lot worse if those pesky cucumbers had been falling out of your bag again!
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
12 Mar 2015, 3:29 pm,
(12 Mar 2015, 2:52 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Wat?

Undecided

Bit strong. It is actually an offence to swear in public 
12 Mar 2015, 3:30 pm,
(12 Mar 2015, 3:16 pm)Andreos1 wrote Public Order offence isn't it?

I imagine the language would have been a lot worse if those pesky cucumbers had been falling out of your bag again!

Only if I started it I guess. She shouldn't tell me to "Shut Up" when I'm talking angrily about the stupid Asda crossing making me miss the bus. It was non of her business, if she didn't like it she had the option to put up with it or leave the shelter.

The cucumbers would have been split in half if I whacked them of her head.  Big Grin
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
12 Mar 2015, 3:31 pm,
(12 Mar 2015, 3:29 pm)leestransportphotos wrote Bit strong. It is actually an offence to swear in public 

I never got arrested when I said "f**k the pacers" "where on f**king earth are those f**king virgins" so I assume its fine...
12 Mar 2015, 4:05 pm,
Seriously it is an offence
12 Mar 2015, 4:09 pm,
(12 Mar 2015, 3:30 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Only if I started it I guess. She shouldn't tell me to "Shut Up" when I'm talking angrily about the stupid Asda crossing making me miss the bus. It was non of her business, if she didn't like it she had the option[Image: arrow-10x10.png] to put up with it or leave the shelter.

The cucumbers would have been split in half if I whacked them of her head.  Big Grin

Well if your swearing in a bus stop, then she has every right to tell you to shut up. 
12 Mar 2015, 4:27 pm,
Following the moderation announcement regarding excessive swearing the other day, is it really appropriate for the excessive swearing to continue on this thread? Marked with asterisks or not, it's really not needed, and could deter new users from contributing to the forum if they are offended by the use of profanity. I'm not asking on behalf of myself as it doesn't offend me in the slightest, but it has been actively discussed by the moderation team for the past few weeks, and we all think that the use of the odd word isn't too bad but the continued use is cause for concern.

On a similar level; I'm not religious, but anyone who is may be offended if users of this forum excessively used the Lord's name in vain. Let's just have a little bit of respect.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
12 Mar 2015, 4:28 pm,
(12 Mar 2015, 4:05 pm)leestransportphotos wrote Seriously it is an offence
Not a massive one compared to others though. You often get given a couple of warnings if its just words like 'fuck' etc before being arrested but if you ignore these the chances of being arrested are high:

Attached Files
.pdf   SN05760.pdf (Size 200.26 KB / Downloads 531)
12 Mar 2015, 5:25 pm,
To be honest, if I seen you or anyone else going on like that in public, I'd be telling you to have a bit of respect for others. 
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
12 Mar 2015, 5:29 pm,
(12 Mar 2015, 3:30 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Only if I started it I guess. She shouldn't tell me to "Shut Up" when I'm talking angrily about the stupid Asda crossing making me miss the bus. It was non of her business, if she didn't like it she had the option to put up with it or leave the shelter.

While I understand and sympathise with both your condition and the circumstances which made you react in this particular way, I think you need to understand why your behaviour was, quite frankly, unacceptable in this instance. 

Try to put yourself in the shoes of the lady who told you "shut up". If some random teenager suddenly started shouting and screaming because they'd missed their bus, would you not be inclined to tell the teenager to shut-up? It's ok to be annoyed with the bus driver and mutter expletives under your breath - I think most of us would react in the same way, but to verbally abuse members of the public for challenging your, in my view, offensive behaviour is simply uncalled for. 

I presume you have some sort of social or respite worker. Maybe you should show them the post you made regarding the incident and discuss why the way you reacted was wrong and how you can manage your anger more appropriately.

This post is not me 'having a go at you' or anything like that, I'm actually trying to help because if you continue to act in that manner you will end up in trouble - either with the law or with someone else who'll quite simply thump you for being insulting towards their mother, grandmother, daughter, sister.....etc.
12 Mar 2015, 5:31 pm,
(12 Mar 2015, 4:27 pm)Dan wrote Following the moderation announcement regarding excessive swearing the other day, is it really appropriate for the excessive swearing to continue on this thread? Marked with asterisks or not, it's really not needed, and could deter new users from contributing to the forum if they are offended by the use of profanity. I'm not asking on behalf of myself as it doesn't offend me in the slightest, but it has been actively discussed by the moderation team for the past few weeks, and we all think that the use of the odd word isn't too bad but the continued use is cause for concern.

On a similar level; I'm not religious, but anyone who is may be offended if users of this forum excessively used the Lord's name in vain. Let's just have a little bit of respect.

I agree with this point. I know that Adam (Eighton Banks Adam, we have too many! Tongue) is religious and attends church, etc, and although I know he is always up for a bit of banter, I can't imagine he likes seeing posts with twenty five swear words and half a dozen Jesuses in, no matter how outgoing he is. Wink
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
12 Mar 2015, 6:55 pm,
Moderation note: Yet again, moderation having to come into play. We seem to have had to do more of it in the last two months, than we have the past two years. It's getting beyond a joke. 

I've had to remove 30 unnecessary posts. That in itself is a disgrace.

It ends now. 
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook